Cola Monster's Canuk Seeds Grow Featuring Acapulco Gold Fem & Afghan Hash Plant

Afternoon mates!:passitleft:
Sorry I'm late for this weeks @Canuk Seeds journal update but I haven't been feeling great over the past few days with having a stuffed up head and sore throat that is driving me nuts. Bah humbug I say!:laughtwo:

I hope everyone is dong well and having a wonderful holiday season.🎄 Thanks for stopping in and have a great night my friends!:thanks:

Sorry I'm late for this weeks @Canuk Seeds journal update but I haven't been feeling great over the past few days with having a stuffed up head and sore throat that is driving me nuts. Bah humbug I say!:laughtwo:

I hope everyone is dong well and having a wonderful holiday season.🎄 Thanks for stopping in and have a great night my friends!:thanks:
Feel better soon amigo and your girls are looking 👀 good 👍. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheer:

They are beauts CM! I think the straight out flat fans (especially when as big as yours) are way nicer than any praying ones and of course certainly preferable to droopy.

Rich green fans and strong arms holding them steady, lush!

With Vimeo for the audio are you playing a song on the background? Its what I do, play it on Alexa off Spotify as its easy. Downloading songs I’d need to pay Apple as well as Spotify

Nice work there mate looking very nice .
I chose an Acapulco Gold too ,im looking forward to seeing how yours turns out 👍

Omg! Your video!

♥️♥️♥️

You are so effortlessly awesome Monster. You really are!

And have a pre bed Hot Toddy!
Agreed! And The Beach Boys too? Amazing!!! I’d have picked a different tune, but woohoo!

I
They are beauts CM! I think the straight out flat fans (especially when as big as yours) are way nicer than any praying ones and of course certainly preferable to droopy.

Rich green fans and strong arms holding them steady, lush!

With Vimeo for the audio are you playing a song on the background? Its what I do, play it on Alexa off Spotify as its easy. Downloading songs I’d need to pay Apple as well as Spotify
I use you tube for my music 🎶. CL🍀

I

I use you tube for my music 🎶. CL🍀
Hey CL, been a while ❤️

Yeah me too, but more Spotify. For the site you have to use Vimeo because YouTube gives an adult warning because their algos can detect Cannabis leaves in the video and flag it as naughty and that’s not good for the site.

You can extract the audio only off a YouTube video and then edit up the video with that but its like an extra 30 minutes work and then the algos also detect the song and you don’t own the rights to it so it all gets a PITA

Playing it the background just saves a bunch of hassle - even it doesn’t sound so perfect.

What was the last song you played on YouTube?

Link or it never happened!

Hey CL, been a while ❤️

Yeah me too, but more Spotify. For the site you have to use Vimeo because YouTube gives an adult warning because their algos can detect Cannabis leaves in the video and flag it as naughty and that’s not good for the site.

You can extract the audio only off a YouTube video and then edit up the video with that but its like an extra 30 minutes work and then the algos also detect the song and you don’t own the rights to it so it all gets a PITA

Playing it the background just saves a bunch of hassle - even it doesn’t sound so perfect.

What was the last song you played on YouTube?

Link or it never happened!
If I knew how to link 🔗 it I would but I’m doing good just being able to post pictures. lol btw it was the Isley brothers Who’s That Lady Pt.1+2 . CL🍀

If I knew how to link 🔗 it I would but I’m doing good just being able to post pictures. lol btw it was the Isley brothers Who’s That Lady Pt.1+2 . CL🍀
Just copy and paste the link bro - its lovely (pm Saturday before Christmas music.

Love is real!

Afternoon mates! :passitleft:
I just wanted to stop in real quick and wish all of you here and your families a Merry Kushmas and a Happy New Years as well.:party:
Merry Kushmas.jpg

And I apologize for not responding sooner to those who commented above but I've been dealing with the same ol' B.S. when it comes to my health that I didn't want to bother anyone here with and I hope you all understand being the kind folks you are.:circle-of-love::hug:

I'll be back later on tonight with an update of my garden but until then have a great day and stay safe my friends! ~Peace~:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom