Cola Monster's Canuk Seeds Grow Featuring Acapulco Gold Fem & Afghan Hash Plant

You can pull 100g+ off a plant lives its whole life in a solo cup. Cola and I do it slightly differently. He veg’s a long time relative to me. I think I remember seeing 95 days? He feeds twice a day. Gets beautiful tall lollipops. I’m feeding mine 4 times a day and keeping to more 30-40 days veg same as bigger pots. Basically at the end for me there isn’t really any coco left. Its more like ebb/flow or DWC growing hence the watering 4 times a day. Solos cup grows can be great for the corners of the tent. I bought these microphone stands and some after market cup holders for that.
image.jpg

These I just use a 200ml syringe to water. Pots are 400ml and they take 200ml to run off.

But when I run 12+ in a 4x4 I have a metal pallet for support and an irrigation setup. Its my #4 journal. 12 OGK trying to bag a kilo out of a 4x4 in Solos.

Cola gets the prettier plants (and similar yields) though!

Nick
Nick, Thanks for explaining. I tossed a nice healthy seedling in a solo when I down-selected to four plants, will rethink next time. I like the solo cup stand with the ever versatile zip ties. Cheers

Question: couldn’t you keep adding microbes via RGR and other stuff to maintain your little colony throughout and make an organic work start to finish?

I’m not a voodoo master. What Cola Monster and Nick Hardy do in Solos truly amazes me.

CM, your plants look fabulous.

Your plants are looking nice and healthy, CM! I hope you're feeling healthier, too. :hug:

Late to the Canuck Seeds 420 comparative grows, liking what I’m seeing so far. Cola glad I found yours, it’s been awhile. Looking forward to catching up. There are a couple other AG grows I’m watching for nostalgic purposes. I’ve been Hash Plant curious for years. Cheers

Hash Plant has been part of my daily capsule regimen since 2016. I take 2 size 000 capsules filled Hash Plant infused oil before bed every night. It works for my pain and for my insomnia.

We initially got the Hash Plant because as its name implies, it's good for making hash. To date, I haven't tried making hash with it or at all, for that matter.

Your plants are looking nice and healthy, CM! I hope you're feeling healthier, too. :hug:

Hash Plant has been part of my daily capsule regimen since 2016. I take 2 size 000 capsules filled Hash Plant infused oil before bed every night. It works for my pain and for my insomnia.

We initially got the Hash Plant because as its name implies, it's good for making hash. To date, I haven't tried making hash with it or at all, for that matter.
But it’s nice knowing that you could, right HG? lol 😆 CL🍀

HashGirl…I’m making some oil caps mostly indica for sleep and other benefits. We love hash here starting with scissor hash, trim tray kief which we turn into tasty shoe hash, then ice bath hash from trim. I will look up a few pics. Cheers

20200619_142952.jpeg
IMG_1403.jpeg
IMG_3013.jpeg
20200927_150447.jpeg
20200617_175937.jpeg
20200414_172439.jpeg
20200414_172423.jpeg

HashGirl…I’m making some oil caps mostly indica for sleep and other benefits. We love hash here starting with scissor hash, trim tray kief which we turn into tasty shoe hash, then ice bath hash from trim. I will look up a few pics. Cheers

20200619_142952.jpeg
IMG_1403.jpeg
IMG_3013.jpeg
20200927_150447.jpeg
20200617_175937.jpeg
20200414_172439.jpeg
20200414_172423.jpeg
What’s that red stuff?

those slabs look awesome, @cr8grow.

probably the anthocyanins washing out. they're water soluable and can take on different colors at different pH levels.

20221013_103831-jpg.2595414

bubble hash water on the left. clean water on the right.

20221013_114026-jpg.2595409

"Anthocyanins may be used as pH indicators because their color changes with pH; they are red or pink in acidic solutions (pH < 7), purple in neutral solutions (pH ≈ 7), greenish-yellow in alkaline solutions (pH > 7), and colorless in very alkaline solutions, where the pigment is completely reduced."

800px-indicateur_chou_rouge-jpg.2587814

20200619_142952.jpeg
IMG_1403.jpeg
IMG_3013.jpeg
20200927_150447.jpeg
20200617_175937.jpeg
20200414_172439.jpeg
20200414_172423.jpeg
Hash..... the original concentrate!!! 😎✌️

Hi there CM!!! What wonders will you be creating this Spring? I'm ready for your newest journal! Hope your health is well and on the mends from last we spoke, missed you while I was gone!!

Not to hijack the thread but I saw my old bud @cr8grow s name on here and I couldn't resist sending him a big hi there and hello, too!

Good morning my fellow growers and :welcome: to my @Canuk Seeds Comparative Grow Journal feat. Acapulco Gold Fem. Elite and Afghan Hash Plant Feminized.:love:

Now it's going to be a few days yet before I drop the first batch of @Canuk Seeds since I want to photo document every step of the grow from start to finish which begins with me taking shots of the germination stage to show how I do things.:)

So on that note below is the info. on both of the strains I'll be working with this time around in which I can't wait to see the end results and especially the Acapulco Gold which was one of my favorites as a young buck in the 70's.:drool:

Acapulco Gold Feminized Seeds - ELITE STRAIN - A Quick Overview
Her genetics may be shrouded in mystery, but Acapulco Gold is a celebrity cannabis strain rooted in cannabis culture.
This mostly sativa hybrid is considered a landrace strain as it's indigenous to Acapulco, Mexico. Cannabis seeds like these used to be hard to find, so we are stoked at having them in our roster.
Flowering between 10-11 weeks, she produces dense buds that are light green in colour, coated in fiery trichomes, and drenched in frosty THC-rich trichomes.
Acapulco Gold has impressive THC levels (around 19%) and yields (up to 500g/m2).
She boasts an intense citrus and lemon aroma and flavour with hints off sweetness.
Expect a cerebral experience with happy, euphoric, uplifting, and creative effects.
Medical cannabis users say Acapulco Gold helps reduce unwanted symptoms associated with anxiety, stress, and depression

Seedbank-Canuk Seeds
Sex-Feminized
Variety-Mostly Sativa
Strain Genetics-Central American Genetics x Mexican Sativa
Flowering Type-Photoperiod
Flowering Time-70-75 days
Where to Grow-Indoor, Greenhouse, Outdoor
Medical Conditions-Anxiety, Depression, Stress
Taste / Flavor-Citrus, Fruity, Lemon
Effect-Cerebral, Creative, Euphoric, Relaxing, Uplifting
Plant Height-1.5m
CBD Content-Up to 1%
THC Content-15% - 19%
Yield-Indoors: 400-500g/m² ; Outdoors: 400-500 g/plant

Afghan Hash Plant Feminized Seeds - ELITE STRAIN - A Quick Overview
Get a taste of the classic Indica landrace, Afghan Hash Plant!
Acquired from heirloom gifted genetics, we are ecstatic to offer this pure landrace indica.
The Afghan Hash Plant gives a spicy, fuel, hashy aroma accompanied by a earthy, woody taste, with vanilla undertones.
Unlike typical Indicas our Afghan Hash Plant has a slightly stimulating effect with many users describing it as a euphoric, uplifting, creative, relaxing and an extremely long lasting experience.
Afghan Hash Plant typically stays short and stocky producing light green, dense buds, heavily frosted in trichomes.

Seedbank-Canuk Seeds
Sex-Feminized
Variety-Indica
Strain Genetics-Landrace Afghani
FloweringType-Photoperiod
Flowering Time-8 to 9 Weeks
Where to Grow-Indoor, Greenhouse, Outdoor
Medical Conditions-Anxiety, Depression, Insomnia, Lack of Appetite, Pain
Taste/Flavor-Earthy, Spicy, Woody
Effect-Euphoric, Hungry, Relaxing, Sedative
CBD Content-<1%
THC Content-19 - 24%
Yield-400-600g/m²

Well that'll do it for now, I'll see ya'll in a few days to start the show.:popcorn: Have a great day my friends and take care! :high-five:
You're puzzle is so much cuter than the one I got. ☺️

Back
Top Bottom