Drekoola First Practice Grow Mars TS1000 LED Semi-perpetual Bagseed

Few more random pics…some are before I removed the one throwing nanners…cola with the light showing is the nearest to being done

IMG_3313.jpeg

IMG_3312.jpeg

IMG_3311.jpeg

IMG_3305.jpeg

IMG_3298.jpeg

IMG_3301.jpeg

Sneak peak of some other ladies some 2 weeks 11/13 and others 5 weeks…the dark green one with the curled leaves is a hempy clone and don’t know who the mom is yet till it gets later into flower…wish I could take a side view because it’s filling in nicely…think I should feed the lighter green one a bit more? It’s 5 weeks in

IMG_3315.jpeg

IMG_3317.jpeg

IMG_3318.jpeg

IMG_3319.jpeg

This grow is becoming a bit overwhelming and Im germing more seeds and have another clone experiment going…made a mistake and chopped a female that had a lot of branches so I took 6 cuttings…hope they take as they will all be hempy…I have a lot of ladies flowering…just waiting for some to be done…I was only forced to harvest 1 because of nanners…some are really close…wish me luck:cool::lot-o-toke:

Couple things. :Namaste:
I didn't see any that were close to ready. Lots of white pistils still, foxtails?
Please get a pic so we can judge its ripeness .
Your approximately week 4 of flower with the others , you should be feed full strength flowering nutrients right now.
They need high p & k and skimping won't help.
Lastly that cardboard box.:Namaste::Namaste::Namaste:
I had a grow room fire, light blew.
Bran new out of the box.
Check this thread please.
And do you have a fire extinguisher and smoke defectors in there?

Cardboard, wood , cloth anything flammable makes me nervous to see in a grow room.
We all do our best with what's available I get that.
Just be safe while doing it.
Talk soon my friend.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Couple things. :Namaste:
I didn't see any that were close to ready. Lots of white pistils still, foxtails?
Please get a pic so we can judge its ripeness .
Your approximately week 4 of flower with the others , you should be feed full strength flowering nutrients right now.
They need high p & k and skimping won't help.
Lastly that cardboard box.:Namaste::Namaste::Namaste:
I had a grow room fire, light blew.
Bran new out of the box.
Check this thread please.
And do you have a fire extinguisher and smoke defectors in there?

Cardboard, wood , cloth anything flammable makes me nervous to see in a grow room.
We all do our best with what's available I get that.
Just be safe while doing it.
Talk soon my friend.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
Ok thanks! I will post some pics later tonight when lights come on. And yea I know the cardboard is only temporary 🤦🏾‍♂️. I had too many plants and nowhere to put them. Just couldn’t bring myself to kill them…was only 2 males out of 14

Ok I tried to get pics best I can without pulling them all out…some are closer than others but the others are not far behind in my opinion. First real harvest so what do I know? First one is closest to being done…some still need a lil time but have been turning fast…some just bursted out a new flood of white pistils so 🤷🏾‍♂️. At least I have one I jus hung today that was throwing nanners…it sat in the dark for 3 days before chop…didn’t get a pic of it tho

IMG_3331.jpeg

IMG_3332.jpeg

IMG_3333.jpeg

IMG_3334.jpeg

IMG_3329.jpeg

IMG_3330.jpeg

IMG_3335.jpeg

IMG_3336.jpeg

IMG_3337.jpeg

IMG_3338.jpeg

Timber :thumb:
I would start on the one with the fewest white pistils.

They look great and are entering the harvest window.
Foxtails or white pistils shooting at the end of flower can be confusing to some don't fret.
Start on the others leave her till last.
You did a fantastic job so far, do you have a good trim and cure process?
It's just as important as the grow.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Timber :thumb:
I would start on the one with the fewest white pistils.

They look great and are entering the harvest window.
Foxtails or white pistils shooting at the end of flower can be confusing to some don't fret.
Start on the others leave her till last.
You did a fantastic job so far, do you have a good trim and cure process?
It's just as important as the grow.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
Thanks very much! I’m trying. Don’t plan to start harvesting any until the 19th which would be day 70 11/13. I just planned to clip all leaves with no trichs and hang whole plant to dry…trim, cut buds from stems and jar buds with hygrometers…some may last for a cure but not much 😂 don’t think I ever tried cured bud so I will cure some.

Also what trichs ratios are we looking for?

Thanks very much! I’m trying. Don’t plan to start harvesting any until the 19th which would be day 70 11/13. I just planned to clip all leaves with no trichs and hang whole plant to dry…trim, cut buds from stems and jar buds with hygrometers…some may last for a cure but not much 😂 don’t think I ever tried cured bud so I will cure some.

Also what trichs ratios are we looking for?
More amber more relaxed feeling.
More clear more energetic feeling.
You will get what you get on the 19th. :thumb:
Let us know.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

More amber more relaxed feeling.
More clear more energetic feeling.
You will get what you get on the 19th. :thumb:
Let us know.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
the only one I’m think of havesting for sure on the 19th is the single cola purple one…it has no white hairs in about the top 6 inches maybe 6 white hairs I can count near the bottom…it’s has mostly milky trichs with maybe under 5% amber

the other purple with multiple branches is foxtailing but I will let it go a bit longer till the few white hairs disappear I see near the bottom also but it has like 70-80 milky right now no amber

I’m going to start checking trichs of the others when most their hairs turn…I’m really being patient and trying not to harvest early

My lady that threw nanners is drying now…should be close to 14g when dry 85g wet

@Bill284 …I kno I may seem a bit anxious 😂 I am new to this but I am waiting patiently…on the 19th at 70 days I will harvest the one with like 5 percent white pistils if that…I can see a bit of amber but rather stay more milky on that one…the reaason I’m set on day 70 because I need the space to move some others in so I can rid the cardboard…waiting on another plastic cab 8-10 sqft…all the others I will let go till I don’t see a single white pistil and check trichs for a 50/50 milky/amber or until leaves die back too far…thank you very much…you really don’t know how much you have helped me wait

@Bill284 …I kno I may seem a bit anxious 😂 I am new to this but I am waiting patiently…on the 19th at 70 days I will harvest the one with like 5 percent white pistils if that…I can see a bit of amber but rather stay more milky on that one…the reaason I’m set on day 70 because I need the space to move some others in so I can rid the cardboard…waiting on another plastic cab 8-10 sqft…all the others I will let go till I don’t see a single white pistil and check trichs for a 50/50 milky/amber or until leaves die back too far…thank you very much…you really don’t know how much you have helped me wait
Anything I can do to help. :thumb:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Unfortunately I had to harvest 3 ladies that could at least have gone another week but still will be good I think. I had a box with 2 ladies and after training one could not fit so had to make room in the cab. Mind you my cab is on about 2.6 sqft. I weighed each: the largest purple one is 200g wet, single cola purple 90g wet, other 85g wet. Got pics with Bic lighter for size reference.

How much weight do they normally loose?

My herm plant is now jarred at 65% humidity…will burp tomorrow for 30 min

IMG_3352.jpeg

IMG_3353.jpeg

IMG_3346.jpeg

IMG_3347.jpeg

IMG_3350.jpeg

IMG_3348.jpeg

She's looking pretty with those purple buds Drekoola!

You should click on your avatar/icon and then click on signature, and add the link of your grow journal to it. That way when you make a post other folk can see your journal link and go to it if they want.

She's looking pretty with those purple buds Drekoola!

You should click on your avatar/icon and then click on signature, and add the link of your grow journal to it. That way when you make a post other folk can see your journal link and go to it if they want.
Thanks Stunger! I’ve tried figuring out how to add a signature but couldn’t seem to figure it out.

Back
Top Bottom