Drekoola First Practice Grow Mars TS1000 LED Semi-perpetual Bagseed

Drekoola

Hey 420 family! I’ve been lurking around, learning a bit here and there by some of the best most inspiring growers. I’m going to attempt to start a journal even though I’m almost done with my first complete thought out grow.

My first time was an experiment that lead me to know I could actually grow something from start to finish. My tallest was 10 inches about 5-6 inches colas. Probably not an ounce all together.

This time I actually may have a nice harvest 2+ oz. I will post weights when dried.

I have the next round flowering at different stages. Still have a few to sex. I did a bit of training to most of these. I let my others go natural besides some defoliation. Some of these have at least 6+weeks of growth.

I will be starting another experimental hempy grow. I have 2 Hempys flowering now: 1x 16oz solo cup and 1x 2liter. I’m going to try an all hempy garden but may run soil in my other micro box. Starting seedlings in mini hempys and transplant after 6 inches or 7 nodes to 1 gal hempys. If I can make it this will be my last grow until it cools off again.

I’m growing with Mars ts1000. I’m going to attach a few pictures of my almost done ladies. Sorry if my pictures are not the best. I will get better. Can’t believe it’s bag seed. Can’t wait to get real genetics.

IMG_3276.jpeg

IMG_3275.jpeg

IMG_3274.jpeg

IMG_3273.jpeg

IMG_3270.jpeg

Hey 420 family! I’ve been lurking around, learning a bit here and there by some of the best most inspiring growers. I’m going to attempt to start a journal even though I’m almost done with my first complete thought out grow.

My first time was an experiment that lead me to know I could actually grow something from start to finish. My tallest was 10 inches about 5-6 inches colas. Probably not an ounce all together.

This time I actually may have a nice harvest 2+ oz. I will post weights when dried.

I have the next round flowering at different stages. Still have a few to sex. I did a bit of training to most of these. I let my others go natural besides some defoliation. Some of these have at least 6+weeks of growth.

I will be starting another experimental hempy grow. I have 2 Hempys flowering now: 1x 16oz solo cup and 1x 2liter. I’m going to try an all hempy garden but may run soil in my other micro box. Starting seedlings in mini hempys and transplant after 6 inches or 7 nodes to 1 gal hempys. If I can make it this will be my last grow until it cools off again.

I’m growing with Mars ts1000. I’m going to attach a few pictures of my almost done ladies. Sorry if my pictures are not the best. I will get better. Can’t believe it’s bag seed. Can’t wait to get real genetics.

IMG_3276.jpeg

IMG_3275.jpeg

IMG_3274.jpeg

IMG_3273.jpeg

IMG_3270.jpeg
Great work for bag seed my friend :bravo:
Hope you are doing well.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

My first little hempy start to finish experiment before I read you can do it like that 😂…it was a batch of seeds I was trying to germ and forgot about and it was the only one to germ and had long tap root. I dug hole in perlite and buried deep leaving the shell slightly below surface and it’s also fed with OC+. That’s a girl starting to flower behind her too…mmm…lady parts everywhere 😍

IMG_3247.jpeg

IMG_3276.jpeg

IMG_3275.jpeg

IMG_3274.jpeg

IMG_3273.jpeg

IMG_3270.jpeg
Pictures are very good love the colors. 🍋

I doing the same thing waiting to sex a blue berry muffin, it's 40days from seed. Like you i'm treating it like a fem and training it, topped it and this a.m. took 2 clones. LOL hope he's a she :)
Thanks 😊…it wasn’t planned…you know how you have to many plants and you don’t want to kill them. I was like eventually room will come and it kind grew a little too much 😳. Hopefully we have some girls so the training can pay off but it’s my first time training so it was a learning experience.

Hey anyone watching. What do you think? Best pictures I could take. Am I anywhere near?

IMG_3294.jpeg

IMG_3295.jpeg
Good morning my friend.
When all the white pistils are gone I start checking trics.
You have some time left. :Namaste:
Beautiful work.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Good morning my friend.
When all the white pistils are gone I start checking trics.
You have some time left. :Namaste:
Beautiful work.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
Sometimes I heard it almost happens overnight because about 80-90 percent of the pistils are darkened. I guess I’m just waiting for them to pull back into the bud. Should I just wait till the lowers are done before I harvest. That’s just on about 5 out of 9. I will take more pics in a few days. They’re in week 9. I’m trying to be patient.

Sometimes I heard it almost happens overnight because about 80-90 percent of the pistils are darkened. I guess I’m just waiting for them to pull back into the bud. Should I just wait till the lowers are done before I harvest. That’s just on about 5 out of 9. I will take more pics in a few days. They’re in week 9. I’m trying to be patient.
My preference is to chop the entire plant.
Some do a staggered harvest with success.
But I've chopped girls that took a few days so.:rolleyes:
If you have time try it for a comparison if you like.
But as a general rule I don't chop white pistils. :Namaste:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

My preference is to chop the entire plant.
Some do a staggered harvest with success.
But I've chopped girls that took a few days so.:rolleyes:
If you have time try it for a comparison if you like.
But as a general rule I don't chop white pistils. :Namaste:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
Ok got cha…look like I just got a lil more waiting to do. I guess I’ve been waiting this long, may as well not rush it. It was the end of week 8 on the 5th. I’m going to try let them go until the 15th at the latest which will be 66 days. Hopefully they are done by the end of week 9 😌.

Had to cull at lady starting to throw a few nanners, unpredictable bagseed 😳…it’s in the dark for a few days before I hang dry…smoked a sample from a bud I chopped that had a nanner or 2 pop up a week or 2 ago and it smoked decent…wasn’t as dense but it will do I guess…looking to chop majority of the rest at day 70…still have a few others between 2-5 weeks flower

IMG_3306.jpeg

IMG_3307.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom