Black Sugar Comparative Oct 2023

Alright, I'm finally gonna break down and try doing a proper grow journal. :nomo:

First things first... Huge thank you to @SeedsMan for sponsoring this grow, and another big thank you to RG & the crew here @420 for giving us a platform to do so.
:green_heart:

Here's the stat sheet:

Strain: Black Sugar Feminised
Breeder: Seedsman
Description:
A cross between a powerful indica, a potent medical strain, and a modern classic, Black Sugar retains all of the best characteristics of its parents.
From its Black Domina line, this strain maintains an incomparable relaxing effect and fast flowering traits.
From its LA OG parent, Black Sugar offers potency and potential therapeutic benefits.
Veg Pot/Bucket Size: These are starting in solo cups, and will veg in 1gal fabric pots.
Flower Pot/Bucket Size: 3gal-5gal
Veg room size: 1' x 4'
Flower room size: 5' x 6'
Environment: Indoor
Medium: 100% coco coir
Veg room light: Mars Hydro SP150
Flower room lights: Mars Hydro FC6500
Nutrients: Dyna Gro
Feeding Schedule : Once Daily

I'm sure I probably forgot something in that intro, but will do my best to fill in the blanks as we move along.

I actually started seeds for this group in 2 separate stages.... one seedling is about a week ahead of the others. I wasn't happy with the start on the first few seeds, so I kept the healthiest and dropped 2 more seeds.

Here's where we're at now:
2023-10-20-10-05-26-554.jpg

All seeds were started by soaking for about 24 hours in a glass of Texas tap water, then transferred to a wet paper towel. I put the wet towel in a ziplock baggie to help keep it moist for a few days. All of these seeds popped a root out within 2 days.
Each germinated seed was buried in coco around 1/4" deep and watered with tap water for the first week.

After they're up and I can tell they are healthy, I'll start integrating nutrients at half dose for a few days. Their feed will be adjusted accordingly after that as they grow.

I'll try my best to keep this journal updated daily. 🤙

Looking forward to hanging with y'all thru this grow...
:passitleft:
Stay lifted growmies!

Just what I didn't need, yet another journal to follow! But I can't miss this grow. 👀

Looking forward!

Nice start to your @SeedsMan comparative grow journal.

I will tag along if you don't mind?

Be safe and grow well my friend,
Tok..
Everyone is welcome here brother! 🤙

Happy to have ya!
:passitleft:

Just what I didn't need, yet another journal to follow! But I can't miss this grow. 👀

Looking forward!
Man.... I questioned whether or not to start one. I've never actually done a proper grow journal. LoL
I start a thread & ramble for years in that thread. 🤣

Figured I'd give it a try... seems a bit repetitive to me because I'll post these plants here, the Seedsman thread, and in my perpetual journal, but I understand the importance of having a journal dedicated to one certain strain/plant...

Meh....apologies. Maybe some alien in the future will find it & grow some space fire 🔥

Always great to see ya brother 🤙

Figured I'd give it a try... seems a bit repetitive to me because I'll post these plants here, the Seedsman thread, and in my perpetual journal
Since I'm following all three of those threads, at some point I may end up using a word other than repetitive! :laugh:

Since I'm following all three of those threads, at some point I may end up using a word other than repetitive! :laugh:
Meh.... that's why I keep a solid supply of dick & fart jokes for my perpetual journal. 🤣🤣🤣

Good morning growmies!

Quick update on the Black Sugar babies...

Plants got a small feeding this morning; Plant #1 has a bit of light patching showing in the leaves. Her feed was increased a bit to accommodate. I have been increasing their feed dose up, little by little since they surfaced. #1 is now being fed 5ml Protekt, 5ml Foliage Pro, and 2.5ml MagPro (per gal). This is the normal feed dose I'll use thru the rest of veg.

Plant 2 & 3 aren't really asking for a bunch of feed yet. They're happy & growing well on the reduced dose for now... Their feed is 5ml Protekt and 2.5ml Foliage Pro (per gal).

I plan on topping the #1 Plant within a day or 2 to slow her down enough for the others to catch up.

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend. ✌️

Gonna sit in and watch those pretty girls.

Man.... I questioned whether or not to start one. I've never actually done a proper grow journal. LoL
I start a thread & ramble for years in that thread. 🤣

Figured I'd give it a try... seems a bit repetitive to me because I'll post these plants here, the Seedsman thread, and in my perpetual journal, but I understand the importance of having a journal dedicated to one certain strain/plant...

Meh....apologies. Maybe some alien in the future will find it & grow some space fire 🔥

Always great to see ya brother 🤙
I'm following, and yes these Journals are a lifeline for a grower who runs strains they want to remember how it performed and it's specific needs,Cheers Preston 9mm SSgrower

Back
Top Bottom