Black Sugar Comparative Oct 2023

Pretty sure these babies are gonna explode once they finally get bigger shoes. :slide:
2023-11-22-05-36-39-060.jpg

Still have a couple more weeks in the veg closet, but they're both happy & healthy for now. 🤙

The veg box got fresh haircuts again...

I'll have to keep these ladies relatively thin until I can get em into the flower room. They are sharing the 1x4 veg box with 2 other plants, and have a tendency to push RH up when I let em get super bushy... damn sweaty hookers! :laugh:
Thinned them all a bit this morning and watched the RH drop by 12 points immediately. 🤙

Not much longer before I can make some moves, but they'll still be on hold for awhile before they get to see the dance floor...

Happy Thanksgiving y'all. Hope everyone has a blessed day around those you love most.
:green_heart:

Always love a fresh haircut :surf:
Yeah man! :high-five:

I gave em like 30 min after defoliation before I went back to check on em & clean up any runoff from feeding... They were perky and praying 🙏

RH snapped right back to where I wanted it.

I regret not going bigger when I built the veg box, but it'll work for what I need. I just need to time my seed drops a bit better in the future so I'm not fighting them trying to outgrow their space.

We'll limp thru this run & adjust for the next.

🤙

:morenutes::morenutes::morenutes::morenutes:

Things are getting a bit dicey in the veg box now. :rofl: Almost like they're in prison!

I cut these fuckers back to keep em slim; they come back buff AF, like "what else you got pendejo!?"
:rofl:

Flower room is somewhere around day 50 today, so they won't have to wait much longer to be free from "the box" and assimilate into general population LoL

I'm having the same thing in my veg tent. It's overrun and I keep trimming them back waiting for open spots in the bloom tent :lot-o-toke:
It's a gentle balance, but I'm a firm believer that it makes em explode with growth as soon as they get a little wiggle room.

I tried to time this veg group for a 60 day veg (I like to drop my veg seeds once I see the first signs of actual flowers starting in the flower room) I may dial it back to 45 days with the next group.

This schedule used to work great for me in the old grow rooms, but the new veg box is smaller and not as accommodating LoL

Hopefully the flower group finishes on schedule so this cramped space doesn't drag on for too long.

It's a gentle balance, but I'm a firm believer that it makes em explode with growth as soon as they get a little wiggle room.

I tried to time this veg group for a 60 day veg (I like to drop my veg seeds once I see the first signs of actual flowers starting in the flower room) I may dial it back to 45 days with the next group.

This schedule used to work great for me in the old grow rooms, but the new veg box is smaller and not as accommodating LoL

Hopefully the flower group finishes on schedule so this cramped space doesn't drag on for too long.
:popcorn: :cheesygrinsmiley: CL🍀

Good morning P ⭐

They look great!

Hey I want to talk lollypopping. Whats the advantage? What age do you wax their legs?
I wax their legs as the overall RH in the room dictates.....

Bunches of Foliage will push RH up as the plant breathes. When the humidity gets out of control for me, I can cut em back and keep things within acceptable range. 🤙

Small grow rooms have nuances that normal growers don't encounter. I probably cut more than most for that reason.

:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom