Black Sugar Comparative Oct 2023

Man, they are so nice in that sardine can! :thumb:
They have max airflow right now (6"intake fan on full blast). Probably the only reason I can make this work.

Next veg group will be postponed a few weeks so they aren't knocking on the door of the flower room too soon. LoL
:passitleft:

They have max airflow right now (6"intake fan on full blast). Probably the only reason I can make this work.

Next veg group will be postponed a few weeks so they aren't knocking on the door of the flower room too soon. LoL
I'm looking forward to seeing what they do when they have room to do! :Rasta:

Apologies again for the YT hyperlink.... I'm tagged over there for all videos being "age restricted"

Ready to flip these ladies, but the flower room needs more time.
I'm winging it at this point; trying to keep em happy & healthy. .. hope to get a couple into the flower room this weekend.

Stay frosty growchachos...

Your plants are pristine, Preston. They are beautiful.
I always like the music you play on your videos. Where do you get your soundtracks from that you don't get zapped for copyright?

Your plants are pristine, Preston. They are beautiful.
I always like the music you play on your videos. Where do you get your soundtracks from that you don't get zapped for copyright?
I load the music directly from YouTube as I'm uploading the videos. There is a "add music" tab if the video is less than a minute long. 👍
Thanks for the kind words...

I'll be transplanting these 2 ladies today.

I'm waiting for some plant stakes to arrive in the mail today before I'm gonna transplant.
Screwed myself a bit with this long veg time. The ladies have all gotten a bit tall/narrow and top-heavy.
Getting them into a 5gal pot will help a bit, but I'm gonna put stakes in immediately to help support them legs. I can foresee problems later when they start producing buds. Doing stakes now will save me the heartache later.
:snowboating:

Got a few transplants done this morning 🤙 Here's the 2 Black Sugar babies...

Holy fucking roots!
:jawdropper:

Keep em green homies! ✌️

Some gorgeous leggy ladies ,
Lookin fantastic mate

Looking great in your new grow area @Preston9mm , well done. :thumb:

Did you say you were going to transplant in 5 gallon pots?
I am trying a grow with 2 and 3 gallon pots this time, to get an idea of what kind of yield I can get with small pots. My next grow will be doing another DWC with a scrog net and I average 1 to 2 pound off my water ladies. Makes it easy to fill all my jars.

Be safe and grow well my friend,
Tok..

Looking great in your new grow area @Preston9mm , well done. :thumb:

Did you say you were going to transplant in 5 gallon pots?
I am trying a grow with 2 and 3 gallon pots this time, to get an idea of what kind of yield I can get with small pots. My next grow will be doing another DWC with a scrog net and I average 1 to 2 pound off my water ladies. Makes it easy to fill all my jars.

Be safe and grow well my friend,
Tok..
I did.... they are all in 5gal pots now. I generally run my plants in 1-3 gal pots, but when I let the plants get too big, I end up feeding 2-3 times a day because they can dry the pot within 10-12 hours. It's manageable, and they definitely thrive with that type of schedule. I've just gotten really busy with work life lately and wanted a small break from the fast pace in my growroom.
Large yields are definitely possible in small pots, they just require constant attention. I've pulled up to 12oz (dried) from a 1gal pot.... definitely not the average, but that was my biggest "small pot" yield. Average is normally around 6oz when I run 1gal pots. Average in 3gal is closer to 8oz.

I haven't run 5gal pots in a year or so. I'm kinda excited to see how these shake out.

Here's a couple pics of the last 1gal group I did...
2023-12-14-06-16-11-996.jpg
2023-12-14-06-15-37-418.jpg

Back
Top Bottom