Seedsman Black Sugar Comparative Grow Done Freaky Style

Freak Brothers

Well today popped one of @SeedsMan black sugars ,have never had great success with dark strains so am hoping with solid genetics I can make things work
After reading the strains info it sounds like it was made for me ,being a indica dominant hybrid with an impressive sounding flowering time of 50 to 55 days ,altho I'll hold judgement on that ,
With its black domina heritage it should have a nice couch lock effect with a thc content over the 20% mark ,,it all sounds like a good smoke in the future :ganjamon:

So let's get the show on the road and to start I put 1 seed into a root riot square and wet and will leave in veg tent
20230924_105256.jpg

My veg tent temp sits between 19°and25°
Humidity sits 55% 65%
And it is lit with a viparspectra p600 dimmable light
20230924_110749.jpg

So the sugar train has left the station,,toot toot :ganjamon::Namaste:

Wile checking in I dropped my root square an they all mixed ,,but was originally gonna grow 2 but space is at high demand
So after dropping all my root cubes and not being 1000% who was who, I planted another one so will have 2 on the go

Was thinking I was going to have to pop more black sugars, but after emergency surgery this morning
BOOM looks good
20231001_090118.jpg

Will b keeping a close eye on this little gal ,,the first seed I popped over a week ago ,,had a look and it not looking good but at least I can start this grow
@Jack 420 ,said I would tag u once things got going
@Trala thought I'd tag my favourite southern hemi gal when I saw u were participating

Lol,,I'll tell the misses u like em @Trala ,,

So this morning when I stuck my Head in the tent I was greeted with this little fella,,holding on
20231002_084132.jpg
20231002_084212.jpg

Lovely colour and I'm hoping by the end of the day her pale yellowing colour will green up ,,

This morning

20231003_131417.jpg

I shall call this day 1
Looking forward to seeing if my bad luck with dark strains will break,,at least bend a little, lol
Again spritzin the cube with only water for first week or so

20231003_131256.jpg

And here she showing her tail
20231004_171100.jpg

Not much else atm

DAY4
Germination stage
20231006_091142.jpg

Still only spritzen the cube with water in another day or 2 I'll spritz her cube in field marshal green start ,,,
20231003_133713.jpg

20231003_133821.jpg

I will start spritzin the cube with this ,,supposed to have all kinds of good shit for seeds and cuttings
I have a full range of field marshal nutes ,the only thing of theirs I have used on a regular basis is their flower bomb which I believe is banned in certain countries and talk of it not being allowed much longer on this shitty island,
The big issue with it is that it's a pgr growth hormone ,which I suppose is like roidraging your plants,,
Anyway This will b the first time using the whole range of nutes
Exciting times
I got a dodgy guy to meet in the gym ,,,talk later

I'm hoping this little fella will do alright,,
Like I said at the start I've never had any luck with dark strains and today she looks a little squiffy
20231009_084747.jpg
at least she starting on her 2nd node ,
I'm hoping she'll straighten her head an things can get going an she can grow straight
I'm giving her another couple days before she gets potted

Back
Top Bottom