Better Late Than Never 2024 Seedsman Comparative Grow Featuring Black Sugar

Ok we moved back to the tent out in the garage where it’s high up and far away from trouble like little red and black web spinning devils.
IMG_2641.jpeg

IMG_2642.jpeg

I like the look of their stretch and they seem to be starting to flower out nicely. Loving what I’ve seen everyone else grow, they are gonna be pretty.

Boy these ladies really stepped it up. I love the growth. I had cut back their food a bit and added the normal CalMag and the yellow leaf problem seemed to mostly go away.
IMG_2878.jpeg
IMG_2880.jpeg

They are 2 of the most unique smelling plants I’ve had in many years. Totally the opposite end of the terpene scale as my normal strains.
Much more sour/gas/fruit smell. Love it!

Forgot to mention earlier-

99 days old today, approx 50 days in flower.

Looks like another month left at least.
IMG_2880.jpeg

Currently at 5.5g/G of MC, Cal Mag, occasional Purpinator but she’s a tad sensitive.

Hope you have support handy because those things are going to be leaning on the walls closer to harvest!
They are getting nice and heavy! Nice strong branches but hopefully it’s too much for them 😂
IMG_3221.jpeg
IMG_3222.jpeg

Shorter of the 2 plants is actually quite a bit different than the other plant and looks to be a little further along as well.
I think @Preston9mm said these seeds are kind of a pheno crapshoot and I’m thinking he might be right after seeing these and everyone else’s.
Beautiful, no doubt.
But one smells gassy and fruity while the other one kind of smells like fresh DMT if you’ve ever smelled that. Hard to explain but kind of smells like a new pair of tennis shoes…in a good way.
I like the variety so no complaints from me

They are getting nice and heavy! Nice strong branches but hopefully it’s too much for them 😂
IMG_3221.jpeg
IMG_3222.jpeg

Shorter of the 2 plants is actually quite a bit different than the other plant and looks to be a little further along as well.
I think @Preston9mm said these seeds are kind of a pheno crapshoot and I’m thinking he might be right after seeing these and everyone else’s.
Beautiful, no doubt.
But one smells gassy and fruity while the other one kind of smells like fresh DMT if you’ve ever smelled that. Hard to explain but kind of smells like a new pair of tennis shoes…in a good way.
Nice Journal and they are beautiful.

What is that cup for in the corner of some of the photos :D
Also what kind of tent is this?

Nice Journal and they are beautiful.

What is that cup for in the corner of some of the photos :D
Also what kind of tent is this?
Thanks!

The cup is actually a cover for my AC Infiniti temperature probe. It tells me how warm/cold it is in there along with humidity, and kicks a fan on accordingly. I keep it covered because direct light onto the probe will read a few degrees higher.

The tent is a no name 2x3 I got on AMZ a few years ago and has worked great so far.

Thanks for stopping by!

IMG_3221.jpeg
IMG_3222.jpeg

Beautiful, no doubt.
Seems like they express as either all mom, or all dad. I had one tall and one short/stocky... @Slapalottapuss had very similar results with his as well.

Can't complain though; they put out monster yields & rock hard buds.
👍

Seems like they express as either all mom, or all dad. I had one tall and one short/stocky... @Slapalottapuss had very similar results with his as well.

Can't complain though; they put out monster yields & rock hard buds.
👍
Yeah compared to some of the other sponsored grows I’ve done, these ladies are all business. Loving the icy translucent look of the tall one, it seems to still be adding weight.

112 days old today.
Shorty (front) is about spent.
IMG_3621.jpeg

Tall one back there has another “2 weeks” 😆

IMG_3622.jpeg
IMG_3623.jpeg

They have a cool icy look to them, both totally different plants though.
Nice & frosty buds they look good

And then there was 1.

Chopped #2, this girl still has a bit to go.
IMG_3652.jpeg

These towers are still adding weight so I will keep them happy as I can.
By day this one smells gassy and sweet, by night it smells like hot garbage.
#2 had more of a cat piss vibe, totally different.

Back
Top Bottom