LOS - Bruce Banner #3 & Grand Mommy Purple -n SIP -w Microbes

jmrl

First off this opportunity wouldn't be possible without my dear friend, who blessed me with both strains, ++ a few more.

@StoneOtter
:green_heart:
KaRMA Rules and FriendShip Rocks What a guy!
:meditate:

Please don't forget to smile!

:Namaste:

Screenshot 2024-02-06 at 17-16-56 Grandmommy Purple fem seeds for sale strain information and ...png
Screenshot 2024-02-06 at 16-46-34 Grandmommy Purple fem seeds for sale strain information and ...png

Screenshot 2024-02-06 at 17-17-25 Grandmommy Purple fem seeds for sale strain information and ...png

Screenshot 2024-02-06 at 20-25-19 Grandmommy Purple fem seeds for sale strain information and ...png

Screenshot 2024-02-06 at 20-28-44 Bruce Banner #3 feminized seeds by Herbies Seeds - Herbies.png
Screenshot 2024-02-06 at 20-14-31 Bruce Banner #3 feminized seeds by Herbies Seeds - Herbies.png

Screenshot 2024-02-06 at 20-08-04 Bruce Banner #3 feminized seeds by Herbies Seeds - Herbies.png

Screenshot 2024-02-06 at 20-24-06 Bruce Banner #3 feminized seeds by Herbies Seeds - Herbies.png

Equipment

Vivosun 4' Standard Tent
VivoSun Aero 6" Duct
VivoSun Aero a6 Fan x2
VivoSun VSF6450
VivoSun Grow Hub
Standard Humidifier with Auto Humidity Levels

VivoSun does not sponsor me they have supplied a decent product and have always been prompt to help with customer service issues if a problem arises.

Grow Containers are Self-built 17Gal SIP I used one of these my last grow and it blew away any other style of watering the plants, I believe it's the oxygen they get all the time and still being able to drink water. Normally the plant would need to dry out to get oxygen to the root ball. This has eliminated the need to wait for the plant to show signs of drought before watering.

It is a unique build that cost me absolutely nothing to build at the time, I even used styrofoam as the buffer, BUT this time I will be using perlite.

I hope to be supplementing my grow this go around with UV. We will see. I have a bulb that I am trying to build out. ATM it is just a bulb with no driver/ballast.

Soil Mix
Garden Soil
Bone Meal
Blood Meal
Steer Manure
Compost
Oyster Shells
Worm Castings
Perlite
RiverSand/ As Coarse as Vermiculite
Leaf Mould
Wood Ash
Sulfur
BioChar
Bark - inoculated, shredded & mildly composted( This was the remains from my trailer which I would get wood for the winter on, I would collect the remains left after each load. )

This has been Inoculated and cooking for a week as of Wed Feb 7th

full

020924 Bruce#3 and MommyP have been added to the seedling pots which, are SIP also. Tags and more on the next update :D

Nutrient List ( NEW Recipes for DIY SOON )

Calcium/Mag Water Soluble Acetate - DIY
Phosorphous Acetate - DIY
Bone Meal - DIY Organic-Fed-Animals Only
Potassium Ferment - DIY
Seed Sprout Ferment (N) - DIY
Epsom
Dynomoco
Sulfur
PotAsh
Manure

Microbes (Recipes and HOW-TOs SOON)
JMS
Indigenous Microorganisms (Multiple Varieties) PART 1 Series 1
Lactobacillus Serum (LAB Serum)

Tent Cleaned, Vegetables Coming!
Bruce Banner#3 and GrandMommy Purple Update:

All of my Nutrients are My own Ferment / Microbe - Nutrients - You can see them under the white bench!

I have cleaned the tent and set it up for my seedling and this year's vegetables, until I move them into my greenhouse!

PXL_20240210_180500790.jpg

You can see the Bubba I am trying to send her back into VEG :D
Marco
PXL_20240210_180454290.jpg

Polo!

PXL_20240210_180450031.jpg

Substrate for Seedlings
Peat Moss
Perlite
Leaf Mould
OH MAN! I am so excited to be doing this grow!

It will be the first time I have grown a top cultivars strain.

This is going to be fun and a learning experience I am sure.

@Azimuth @Absorber @G13 @InTheShed @Jkajy @No Pain @LKABudMan @Melville Hobbes @Gee64 @Stunger @Vegan4life @Fenderbender @kaw900r @Smokin Moose @NickHardy @Renee Roberts @Tokin Roll @Bill284 @jctatz82 @Lady Cannafan @Pat Puffer

If I missed you Sorry :D

We are pushing along, I will be giving updates on the vegetable seedlings I am preparing also!

Thanks for the invite! Let's get these babies vegging!

Here are two of my pups! My third one is a live wire and will barely hold still!

puppies.PNG

Thanks for the invite! Let's get these babies vegging!

Here are two of my pups! My third one is a live wire and will barely hold still!

puppies.PNG
Thanks for the love my friend! Beautiful dogs mate! How old are they?

Such wonderful dogs. :green_heart:
Tent looks sharp and ready to go.:thumb:
Thanks for the tag my friend.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

You invited the :theband:

Hola!

I mostly just fancied using that emoji - not seen it before 😆

Loads of Banner on the grow, I have 2 half way through flower and @Wastei is at a very similar stage to you with them too. I'm popping more tomorrow as well.

Nick
Rock out !

Such wonderful dogs. :green_heart:
Tent looks sharp and ready to go.:thumb:
Thanks for the tag my friend.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
Thanks mate
What Veggies are you starting now? I'm about to start my peppers for this summer.

Here's my pup Ham
20221225_092832.jpg

I am starting my Onions, Lettuces, Cabbage, Broc, Peppers, and Beans and maybe a few more to get ahead.

You invited the :theband:

Hola!

I mostly just fancied using that emoji - not seen it before 😆

Loads of Banner on the grow, I have 2 half way through flower and @Wastei is at a very similar stage to you with them too. I'm popping more tomorrow as well.

Nick
Dude, That is awesome! I will have to check on their journals. Pop Away, mate! I am going to be popping a few more for the spring also :D

Thanks for the love my friend! Beautiful dogs mate! How old are they?
The white male is Chappie, he is 9 and the tan female is Pookie, she is 11.

Tent Cleaned, Vegetables Coming!
Bruce Banner#3 and GrandMommy Purple Update:

All of my Nutrients are My own Ferment / Microbe - Nutrients - You can see them under the white bench!

I have cleaned the tent and set it up for my seedling and this year's vegetables, until I move them into my greenhouse!

PXL_20240210_180500790.jpg

You can see the Bubba I am trying to send her back into VEG :D
Marco
PXL_20240210_180454290.jpg

Polo!

PXL_20240210_180450031.jpg

Substrate for Seedlings
Peat Moss
Perlite
Leaf Mould
OH MAN! I am so excited to be doing this grow!

It will be the first time I have grown a top cultivars strain.

This is going to be fun and a learning experience I am sure.

@Azimuth @Absorber @G13 @InTheShed @Jkajy @No Pain @LKABudMan @Melville Hobbes @Gee64 @Stunger @Vegan4life @Fenderbender @kaw900r @Smokin Moose @NickHardy @Renee Roberts @Tokin Roll @Bill284 @jctatz82 @Lady Cannafan @Pat Puffer

If I missed you Sorry :D

We are pushing along, I will be giving updates on the vegetable seedlings I am preparing also!
Thanks for the invite, I look forward to the grow 🌲

What Veggies are you starting now? I'm about to start my peppers for this summer.

Here's my pup Ham
20221225_092832.jpg
I just won 3 packs of pepper seeds from a youtube channel. They are seeds from Matt's peppers. I'm going to grow out some Count Mattcula peppers indoors during my next grow Journal alongside my cannabis plants. I wish I had space for a outdoor garden...

:passitleft:

I just won 3 packs of pepper seeds from a youtube channel. They are seeds from Matt's peppers. I'm going to grow out some Count Mattcula peppers indoors during my next grow Journal alongside my cannabis plants. I wish I had space for a outdoor garden...

:passitleft:
Oh man, I so feel you on the space for a Garden. I would not survive without it :D I have 15 acres. After living in Norfolk for 4 years I had to come back home to the country :cheesygrinsmiley:

I have about .3 of it set aside for my Garden :p I am working up slowly. This spring will be an adventure, I am building a greenhouse. I have planned to start selling at the Farmers Market also.

I got a great salsa mix setup, make sure you stop by and show me the peppers if you do not see me! - I might seek some videos on the tube about em.

Back
Top Bottom