LOS - Bruce Banner #3 & Grand Mommy Purple -n SIP -w Microbes

Oh man, I so feel you on the space for a Garden. I would not survive without it :D I have 15 acres. After living in Norfolk for 4 years I had to come back home to the country :cheesygrinsmiley:

I have about .3 of it set aside for my Garden :p I am working up slowly. This spring will be an adventure, I am building a greenhouse. I have planned to start selling at the Farmers Market also.

I got a great salsa mix setup, make sure you stop by and show me the peppers if you do not see me! - I might seek some videos on the tube about em.
The name of the pepper seeds are Matt's peppers, his website is Specialty pepper seeds by Matt's Peppers , Matt breeds peppers and apparently does pheno hunts to get whatever characteristics he is seeking. He has a huge variety on his website. The youtube channel that sent me the pepper seeds is called " 7 pot club " and his website is 7pot.club . I am envious of you and your 15 acres, you are living my dream... I plan to retire in a couple of years and relocate to somewhere I can have a small piece of land.

:passitleft:

The name of the pepper seeds are Matt's peppers, his website is Specialty pepper seeds by Matt's Peppers , Matt breeds peppers and apparently does pheno hunts to get whatever characteristics he is seeking. He has a huge variety on his website. The youtube channel that sent me the pepper seeds is called " 7 pot club " and his website is 7pot.club . I am envious of you and your 15 acres, you are living my dream... I plan to retire in a couple of years and relocate to somewhere I can have a small piece of land.

Have you done much research into companion planting? I read an article yesterday I believe it was about How Zinnias can increase your Pepper yields.

They do this by attracting pollinators to the garden they pollinate the pepper plants also while they are visiting the Zinnias, PLUS they do not compete for nutrients >:|

I will be doing some of this in mine this year, such as planting corn beside my beans so they can use the stalks as POSTS to climb. This will also make it easier on my back :p BUT ANY Flowering Plants near the edge of the garden will even help those butterflies and bees to visit.

Mind if I grab a seat for this grow? I have a SIP Banner going to that is on day 12. Will be nice to watch along as they close in age :)
Welcome to the show! I will be doing the same for you. Maybe we can save each other some time and pain :D Is this your first run with the strain?

Welcome to the show! I will be doing the same for you. Maybe we can save each other some time and pain :D Is this your first run with the strain?
My thoughts exactly!! Yea it’s the first run with Banner and my first sip so plenty of ways for me to screw things up hahaha

Hey,

@jmrl
@Wastei
@Ke0ncp

There’s this thread here - we’re all growing Bruce Banner, mine are halfway through flower but popping another 9 next week - we should keep in touch. My first ever strain grown, so always gonna be special!

The high is my kinda thing - I call it Limitless after the movie/TV series drug.

Nick

My thoughts exactly!! Yea it’s the first run with Banner and my first sip so plenty of ways for me to screw things up hahaha
You'll be just fine, just be patient, and confident on each of your moves. Regarding trimming, watering, light and all. I use to make changes quicker than I could see the results, So it was hard to tell what was done well. This pays off if you ever see the issue arise later down the road :) Being here we are lucky, to have friends to help us!
Hey,

@jmrl
@Wastei
@Ke0ncp

There’s this thread here - we’re all growing Bruce Banner, mine are halfway through flower but popping another 9 next week - we should keep in touch. My first ever strain grown, so always gonna be special!

The high is my kinda thing - I call it Limitless after the movie/TV series drug.

Nick

Oh yeah! I thought it would be a nice one :p I am starting to see this, I can tell why everyone is growing it. That sounds amazing >:eek:

A lil update!

PXL_20240211_144225681.jpg

A shot of them growing, with a RE-Veg and Some Clones :D. Take pity on those clones, it was the last of the branches after cutting away and not knowing I had promised a clone out. shh

As you can tell its not much to report quite yet. we will be there soon.

LETS GO!

Hey,

@jmrl
@Wastei
@Ke0ncp

Nick
Nick great idea! And this right here is why I love these forums!
You'll be just fine, just be patient, and confident on each of your moves. Regarding trimming, watering, light and all. I use to make changes quicker than I could see the results, So it was hard to tell what was done well. This pays off if you ever see the issue arise later down the road :) Being here we are lucky, to have friends to help us!
Yeah it’s tough isn’t it, to be patient that’s. I tend to make fast decisions, comes from work where I have to. Sometimes it’s hard to slow my roll for a moment. This is why I had tried to make such a calculated grow plan as it gives me a guideline before getting started and then I can tweak as needed.

Can wait to watch yours grow as well!

Nick great idea! And this right here is why I love these forums!

Yeah it’s tough isn’t it, to be patient that’s. I tend to make fast decisions, comes from work where I have to. Sometimes it’s hard to slow my roll for a moment. This is why I had tried to make such a calculated grow plan as it gives me a guideline before getting started and then I can tweak as needed.

Can wait to watch yours grow as well!
Check this grow log I have started designing. it is fully automatic, with notes, and gives you diagrams of past waterings, so you can find problems. I am evening working on a ML model where it could give you HINTs

Also, it is going to calculate the Nutrients you have in your water as long as you input the NPK of each nutrient to start.

It will be ready for the public soon. If I get enough interest that is. It is mainly for me.

BETA TESTERS NEEDED

1707671464063.png

Thats one cute critter. Its got to be a story behind it lol

I'm here to watch 🍿💚👍
How did you become a parent to a raccoon ? My cuz had run upon one on a run, it was hurt, he nursed it back and kept it as a pet. It took him a while before it would trust others.

Check this grow log I have started designing. it is fully automatic, with notes, and gives you diagrams of past waterings, so you can find problems. I am evening working on a ML model where it could give you HINTs

Also, it is going to calculate the Nutrients you have in your water as long as you input the NPK of each nutrient to start.

It will be ready for the public soon. If I get enough interest that is. It is mainly for me.

1707671464063.png

That reminds me of one of those brew water calculators that tells you all you need to know about mash in/out / recirc and all that fun stuff!!

Keep us posted !

Hey,

@jmrl
@Wastei
@Ke0ncp

Nick
I've always loved Diesel crosses and miss the flavour and high! My 8th seedlings seem to be doing fine. Popped mine about a week ago.

I think I grew Strawberry Diesel back in the day. We'll keep in touch!

/W

1707671464063.png

I'm digging the chart. 👍 That could be really useful. I don't personally
How did you become a parent to a raccoon ? My cuz had run upon one on a run, it was hurt, he nursed it back and kept it as a pet. It took him a while before it would trust others.
I found him as a baby, the other kits were dead. Sweetest thing in the world.. unless you're a stranger, then they become demonic-growl-claws-piss.. definitely protective!! Time, patience and understanding is the only thing to create trust. You let them come to you, and don't make any sudden movements 😂

If you need any help with your nute calcs then my good man, @InTheShed might/almost certainly be willing to answer some broad brush questions. He’s very good at many things but nute calcs are a forte of his - similarly Wastei is similarly excellent at that stuff.

The Bruce Banner thread I linked to is cool - not my thread and low content but ai did post there I would update my Banner grows there occasionally which I’m long overdue on - we could perhaps all throw the occasional update in there and keep in touch?

Nick

Tent Cleaned, Vegetables Coming!
Bruce Banner#3 and GrandMommy Purple Update:

All of my Nutrients are My own Ferment / Microbe - Nutrients - You can see them under the white bench!

I have cleaned the tent and set it up for my seedling and this year's vegetables, until I move them into my greenhouse!

PXL_20240210_180500790.jpg

You can see the Bubba I am trying to send her back into VEG :D
Marco
PXL_20240210_180454290.jpg

Polo!

PXL_20240210_180450031.jpg

Substrate for Seedlings
Peat Moss
Perlite
Leaf Mould
OH MAN! I am so excited to be doing this grow!

It will be the first time I have grown a top cultivars strain.

This is going to be fun and a learning experience I am sure.

@Azimuth @Absorber @G13 @InTheShed @Jkajy @No Pain @LKABudMan @Melville Hobbes @Gee64 @Stunger @Vegan4life @Fenderbender @kaw900r @Smokin Moose @NickHardy @Renee Roberts @Tokin Roll @Bill284 @jctatz82 @Lady Cannafan @Pat Puffer

If I missed you Sorry :D

We are pushing along, I will be giving updates on the vegetable seedlings I am preparing also!
Thanks for the tag Jm. Sorry I'm late. Honey-Do lists...😔. I'll go get caught up.

I have grown 7pot browns a few times. They are nasty hot buggers😈

Back
Top Bottom