LOS - Bruce Banner #3 & Grand Mommy Purple -n SIP -w Microbes

I have grown 7pot browns a few times. They are nasty hot buggers😈
Yeah here is a quote from 7pot.club website

“The 7 Pot pepper is a superhot variety native to the Caribbean island nation Trinidad & Tobago. It’s been said that one 7 Pot pepper is hot enough to flavor 7 pots of stew.”

“The 7 Pot pepper is a superhot variety native to the Caribbean island nation Trinidad & Tobago. It’s been said that one 7 Pot pepper is hot enough to flavor 7 pots of stew.”
Yeah that's the one. It's actually a cool pepper. Just make sure you wear gloves and if you touch them, even for a second, use isopropyl to wipe your fingers...twice.

The 1st application removes most of the oil, the 2nd finishes the job.

I grow all sorts of superhots.

The skin on your hands is calleous so you don't feel the heat, but if you touch the peppers, then rub your cheek, it lights up, and soap can't cut the oil.

Only isopropyl will.

If you get it in your eye... Do not scratch your butt!

I have grown 7pot browns a few times. They are nasty hot buggers😈
I am going to have to try these. It is settled! I have an mild salsa now ill have an hot salsa

Yeah that's the one. It's actually a cool pepper. Just make sure you wear gloves and if you touch them, even for a second, use isopropyl to wipe your fingers...twice.

The 1st application removes most of the oil, the 2nd finishes the job.

I grow all sorts of superhots.

The skin on your hands is calleous so you don't feel the heat, but if you touch the peppers, then rub your cheek, it lights up, and soap can't cut the oil.

Only isopropyl will.

If you get it in your eye... Do not scratch your butt!

Ive done just that with the eyes before in the kitchen , luckily it was an eye rinse station near

These will be good dried and fermented oh yeah!

I am going to have to try these. It is settled!

Ive done just that with the eyes before in the kitchen , luckily it was an eye rinse station near
Ghost peppers are the worst. Carolina Reapers and some of the Scorpion strains are hotter than ghosts, but ghost are so oily inside.

They are all fun to grow. Ghosts and 7pots are actually quite easy. The hotter ones are a bit finicky, but not too bad either.

For plain old eating, dragon thai's have a fantastic taste, for pad thai or stirfry or anything like that. They go great with a peanut sauce. They are very useable and 1 plant grows a lot of them.

If you keep getting blossoms but they all fall off and you get no fruit then you need hydrolysed fish fertilizer. I got that right from Puckerbutt Peppers. It works amazing. Hot peppers are notorious for lots of blossoms but no fruit taking.

dragon thai's have a fantastic taste
This is more my style :p My paps loves em hot and begs to taste something he can't handle

Especially cooking I do love!

The superhots also make really good fermented hot sauces. Something about the fermenting unlocks actual taste that you can taste above the heat.

Carolina Reapers and Cayennes make really tasty fermented sauces.

I never tried 7pots with ferments. 7pots have an earthy taste, so fermenting may give you a overly earthy (dirt) taste, but thats just a guess. They are fun to grow.

This is more my style :p My paps loves em hot and begs to taste something he can't handle

Especially cooking I do love!
They are hot, but used in moderation they are fantastic. My favorite actually. I dry them into flakes too. I got over a hundred Thai Dragon peppers on one 3 foot tall plant.

I am going to have to try these. It is settled! I have an mild salsa now ill have an hot salsa

Here try these from Primospeppers.com

Official 7-Pot Primo™ Seeds​

$8.99Price

As seen in the Superhot "The Spicy World of Pepper People" Hulu docuseries.
The "7 Pot Primo" is officially a record record breaking 1,790,150 SHU "7 Pot Primo" hot pepper!!

Limited one Pack Per Customer.

In 2005, while working at the University of Louisiana at Lafayette’s Horticulture Department, Primo developed the “7 Pot Primo,"™ arguably (and controversially) the hottest pepper in the world! At an average face-melting 1.79 million Scoville heat units, one 7 Pot Primo™ pepper is about 360 times hotter than a Jalapeño! Over the years, Primo’s pepper creations have gained worldwide notoriety and an international cult following (15+ seeds per order).

The superhots also make really good fermented hot sauces. Something about the fermenting unlocks actual taste that you can taste above the heat.

Carolina Reapers and Cayennes make really tasty fermented sauces.

I never tried 7pots with ferments. 7pots have an earthy taste, so fermenting may give you a overly earthy (dirt) taste, but thats just a guess. They are fun to grow.
I'm looking for a hot pepper to make my own hot sauce, not something that will melt my face...

👹

They are hot, but used in moderation they are fantastic. My favorite actually. I dry them into flakes too. I got over a hundred Thai Dragon peppers on one 3 foot tall plant.
This right here, is the way I do mine now. I love dried peppers, just a bit of one in a chili or soup will change it. Not even for the heat but the flavors they release, allowing all of the other ingredients to come alive. I have been experimenting with a lot of one-dish meals, especially foreign cuisines.

Here try these from Primospeppers.com

Official 7-Pot Primo™ Seeds​

$8.99Price

As seen in the Superhot "The Spicy World of Pepper People" Hulu docuseries.
The "7 Pot Primo" is officially a record record breaking 1,790,150 SHU "7 Pot Primo" hot pepper!!

Limited one Pack Per Customer.

In 2005, while working at the University of Louisiana at Lafayette’s Horticulture Department, Primo developed the “7 Pot Primo,"™ arguably (and controversially) the hottest pepper in the world! At an average face-melting 1.79 million Scoville heat units, one 7 Pot Primo™ pepper is about 360 times hotter than a Jalapeño! Over the years, Primo’s pepper creations have gained worldwide notoriety and an international cult following (15+ seeds per order).
Thanks, Mate you went out of the way and more!

I'm looking for a hot pepper to make my own hot sauce, not something that will melt my face...

👹
This sounds amazing! I never thought of my own sauce. I always like some Franks but sometimes I rather have a texas style, but my own. Got the gears twisting mate! FUSIONS
Bruce on the Right From just an hr ago You can barely see her > Sitting right at 222PPFD and 80% RH .82 VPD:p
PXL_20240212_003911077.jpg

Ghost peppers are the worst. Carolina Reapers and some of the Scorpion strains are hotter than ghosts, but ghost are so oily inside.

They are all fun to grow. Ghosts and 7pots are actually quite easy. The hotter ones are a bit finicky, but not too bad either.

For plain old eating, dragon thai's have a fantastic taste, for pad thai or stirfry or anything like that. They go great with a peanut sauce. They are very useable and 1 plant grows a lot of them.

If you keep getting blossoms but they all fall off and you get no fruit then you need hydrolysed fish fertilizer. I got that right from Puckerbutt Peppers. It works amazing. Hot peppers are notorious for lots of blossoms but no fruit taking.
I grew ghost peppers and Trinidad scorpions outside two summers ago. They both were very hardy plants. Use horse poop outside. They were beautiful plants. Happy Sunday!! 😎✌️

👹
Thais, cayennes, black jalapenos, and Scotch Bonnets, were the ones I found to be the best for sauces, but Reapers, even though they are stupid-hot, actually taste great. You just need to dose them into the sauce very sparingly.

Ghosts are just heat and pain, but they are really easy to grow, you get lots on a plant, and they are big. 3-4" long and sometimes bigger. They come in lots of colors too.

These are the ones to punk your buddies with. They have a heat that hurts down low in your voice box and makes your ears thump with pain. I'd eat a Reaper before a Ghost.

I've eaten a lot of superhots, it never stops hurting. Yet I still do it smh...🤣🤣🤣

Reapers and Scorpions have that nasty hooked curly-tail. They scream "DO NOT EAT" lol.

20191020_134403.jpg

Ghost Pepper.

20191016_141004.jpg

7 Pot Brown.

20191008_135733.jpg

A mix.

20191007_151430.jpg

A Brown, a Reaper, an Orange Ghost, and a Cayenne.

20190921_123046.jpg

Reapers!

20190906_071423.jpg

More Reapers. If you look closely there is round 2 of blossoms up top. Hundreds of them. This plant produced 3 waves of fruit totalling at least 50 peppers.

Screenshot_20190916-140041_Gallery.jpg

And the 2 million scoville king, Ed Currie's Carolina Reaper from Puckerbutt Peppers. What a nasty thing. It looks evil.

They all love fish ferts.

NO NEWS MONDAY ( I'llTaKEiT )

Today seems like more of the same, not much growth to report. But hey, I'm staying optimistic – maybe it's just all about those roots getting cozy! 😄🌱

I grew ghost peppers and Trinidad scorpions outside two summers ago. They both were very hardy plants. Use horse poop outside. They were beautiful plants. Happy Sunday!! 😎✌️

You keep it up! Doing any this year? I always try a new item that's a little different each season so I can learn more.

Thais, cayennes, black jalapenos, and Scotch Bonnets, were the ones I found to be the best for sauces, but Reapers, even though they are stupid-hot, actually taste great. You just need to dose them into the sauce very sparingly.

Ghosts are just heat and pain, but they are really easy to grow, you get lots on a plant, and they are big. 3-4" long and sometimes bigger. They come in lots of colors too.

These are the ones to punk your buddies with. They have a heat that hurts down low in your voice box and makes your ears thump with pain. I'd eat a Reaper before a Ghost.

I've eaten a lot of superhots, it never stops hurting. Yet I still do it smh...🤣🤣🤣

Reapers and Scorpions have that nasty hooked curly-tail. They scream "DO NOT EAT" lol.

20191020_134403.jpg

Ghost Pepper.

20191016_141004.jpg

7 Pot Brown.

20191008_135733.jpg

A mix.

20191007_151430.jpg

A Brown, a Reaper, an Orange Ghost, and a Cayenne.

20190921_123046.jpg

Reapers!

20190906_071423.jpg

More Reapers. If you look closely there is round 2 of blossoms up top. Hundreds of them. This plant produced 3 waves of fruit totalling at least 50 peppers.

Screenshot_20190916-140041_Gallery.jpg

And the 2 million scoville king, Ed Currie's Carolina Reaper from Puckerbutt Peppers. What a nasty thing. It looks evil.

They all love fish ferts.

Awesome! Your experience shines through. Any chance you've got some garden pics to share? Are you a raised bed enthusiast or Containers, spill the beans! 🌱📸

NO NEWS MONDAY ( I'llTaKEiT )

Today seems like more of the same, not much growth to report. But hey, I'm staying optimistic – maybe it's just all about those roots getting cozy! 😄🌱

You keep it up! Doing any this year? I always try a new item that's a little different each season so I can learn more.

Awesome! Your experience shines through. Any chance you've got some garden pics to share? Are you a raised bed enthusiast or Containers, spill the beans! 🌱📸
I'm in a house that wasn't landscaped when I bought it, and it's tiered, so I am in the process of building gardens on each tier. It's all under snow right now but the garlic is poking thru👍. When Spring springs I will take some pics.

I'm in a house that wasn't landscaped when I bought it, and it's tiered, so I am in the process of building gardens on each tier. It's all under snow right now but the garlic is poking thru👍. When Spring springs I will take some pics.
I like that style, very much! You can trap water and keep it for droughts just within the soil.

My garden has multiple levels also, but it was made just for the benefit of creating water pockets, I used swales also and grew on the swales, so I did not have to bend over as much. Good Stuff Mate

I want to create multiple pockets going down the backside of my land, and it trickles from level to level filling up until it hits a built pond with a nice dam.

Back
Top Bottom