LOS - DIY Microbes - Seedsman Banana Jealousy Comparative Grow

jmrl

2024 SeedsMan & 420 Comparative Grow
Banana Jealousy
REAL LIFE

Screenshot 2024-02-28 at 05-01-10 Banana Jealousy Feminised Seeds Seedsman since 2002.png
Screenshot 2024-02-28 at 05-01-35 Banana Jealousy Feminised Seeds Seedsman since 2002.png

Screenshot 2024-02-28 at 05-02-22 Banana Jealousy Feminised Seeds Seedsman since 2002.png

02/26/24 Dropped Two In Water
02/27/24 Placed The Started Two in Napkins

PXL_20240227_132656077.jpg

PXL_20240227_200650077.jpg

Nutrient List ( NEW Recipes for DIY SOON )

Calcium/Mag Water Soluble Acetate - DIY
Phosorphous Acetate - DIY
Bone Meal - DIY Organic-Fed-Animals Only
Potassium Ferment - DIY
Seed Sprout Ferment (N) - DIY
Epsom
Dynomoco
Sulfur
PotAsh
Manure

Microbes (Recipes and HOW-TOs SOON)
JMS
Indigenous Microorganisms (Multiple Varieties) PART 1 Series 1
Lactobacillus Serum (LAB Serum)

Popping and Adding To Soil
Soil Medium Description, Grow Regiment, Equipment

Grow Medium: ReUseSoil, CoCo, Perilite, Manure, OysterShells, Lime Pellets, Bio-Char, Kelp Meal, Blood Meal, Bone Meal
Watering method: Rainwater and Tap
Nutrients: DIY Gro - DiY Cal/Mag - Diy Bloom
Containers: 5Gal OR Larger
Lighting: VSF6450
Indoor or Outdoor: 4x4 Tent & Green House Outside
Germination method: 2/27 12-hour soak, damp paper towel. 2/28/24 Added To Soil
Training: LST, Lollipopping, SuperCrop

Seedling Mix: CoCo/Perlite/BioChar/WormCastings - 2tsp Dynmo

PXL_20240228_220406160.jpg

PXL_20240228_212917366.jpg

PXL_20240228_220602245.jpg

Watered 1c 6.5PH Water Till runoff and inserted seeds.

I will be Tagging As I tag My Other Grow :D It has grown since my Previous grow. Please do not take it personally if I miss you. I do love you!

Popped and Glazed

One of the girls popped and is eager to go! I blew some smoke her way and closed the tent!

PXL_20240301_181646576.jpg

Lovely!

@JiggiLotus @Azimuth @Absorber @G13 @InTheShed @Jkajy @No Pain @LKABudMan @Melville Hobbes @Stunger @Vegan4life @Fenderbender @kaw900r @Smokin Moose @NickHardy @Renee Roberts @Tokin Roll @Bill284 @jctatz82 @Lady Cannafan @Pat Puffer @Scottay @SeedsMan @Lady Cannafan @CaptainLucky @WakkaDerpin @gwhunran @Olddog Newtrick @OGpapa @Pat Puffer @con @KeithLemon @Tokin Roll @MochaBud @Preston9mm @Grand Daddy Black @LKABudMan

@Gee64 I never asked what type of gardening outside you do, containers or ground?

@g-one-three Got the vegetables going Just some basic peppers though. Let's hear what you've been up to!

Hope I havent missed anyone! I have been super busy preparing for spring. Hope to talk to everyone real soon. Let us hear what you guys got in store for spring gardening. Do you have any special routines you follow?

Popped and Glazed

One of the girls popped and is eager to go! I blew some smoke her way and closed the tent!

PXL_20240301_181646576.jpg

Lovely!

@JiggiLotus @Azimuth @Absorber @G13 @InTheShed @Jkajy @No Pain @LKABudMan @Melville Hobbes @Stunger @Vegan4life @Fenderbender @kaw900r @Smokin Moose @NickHardy @Renee Roberts @Tokin Roll @Bill284 @jctatz82 @Lady Cannafan @Pat Puffer @Scottay @SeedsMan @Lady Cannafan @CaptainLucky @WakkaDerpin @gwhunran @Olddog Newtrick @OGpapa @Pat Puffer @con @KeithLemon @Tokin Roll @MochaBud @Preston9mm @Grand Daddy Black @LKABudMan

@Gee64 I never asked what type of gardening outside you do, containers or ground?

@g-one-three Got the vegetables going Just some basic peppers though. Let's hear what you've been up to!

Hope I havent missed anyone! I have been super busy preparing for spring. Hope to talk to everyone real soon. Let us hear what you guys got in store for spring gardening. Do you have any special routines you follow?
Tomorrow the pepper seeds are getting started and also the herbs that I killed off this winter 😂. Direct seed peas in about 3 weeks, Tomatoes in a month or so, and then everything else lol. Just went through my back stock plus seeds I ordered lol I have too much.

PXL_20240224_195947294.MP.jpg

Lift off!

:popcorn:

Popping and Adding To Soil
Soil Medium Description, Grow Regiment, Equipment

Grow Medium: ReUseSoil, CoCo, Perilite, Manure, OysterShells, Lime Pellets, Bio-Char, Kelp Meal, Blood Meal, Bone Meal
Watering method: Rainwater and Tap
Nutrients: DIY Gro - DiY Cal/Mag - Diy Bloom
Containers: 5Gal OR Larger
Lighting: VSF6450
Indoor or Outdoor: 4x4 Tent & Green House Outside
Germination method: 2/27 12-hour soak, damp paper towel. 2/28/24 Added To Soil
Training: LST, Lollipopping, SuperCrop

Seedling Mix: CoCo/Perlite/BioChar/WormCastings - 2tsp Dynmo

PXL_20240228_220406160.jpg

PXL_20240228_212917366.jpg

PXL_20240228_220602245.jpg

Watered 1c 6.5PH Water Till runoff and inserted seeds.

I will be Tagging As I tag My Other Grow :D It has grown since my Previous grow. Please do not take it personally if I miss you. I do love you!
Looking good! What are your DIY Microbes?

Tomorrow the pepper seeds are getting started and also the herbs that I killed off this winter 😂. Direct seed peas in about 3 weeks, Tomatoes in a month or so, and then everything else lol. Just went through my back stock plus seeds I ordered lol I have too much.

PXL_20240224_195947294.MP.jpg
Very Nice- I wanted some Brussels this year but haven't gotten any yet. Those look nice though.

I just planted close to 60 Yesterday. I soaked some of the seeds for a bit too long I believe, This was the first time soaking the VEGie seeds, Maybe they will do ok.

Looking good! What are your DIY Microbes?
I use JMS Solution, also I have Vegetable Juice and a Flowering Juice :D - I use EM from a Rice Block, to inoculate first thing.

PXL_20240216_192115212.jpg

PXL_20240223_184134650(1).jpg

Nice start to your @SeedsMan Banana Jealousy grow journal @jmrl

I will be around.

Stay safe and grow well my friend,
Tok..
Thanks! Glad to have you sir
Hey bud! - How have you been good sir.

I will be doing some vegetables in containers this year plus I designed a few HugelKultur Beds

PXL_20240229_204907612.jpg

#2 Popped -
Watered Both

Not much activity today

Fresh 6.8 PH tap water 1000mL

#2 Day 1
PXL_20240302_172754147.jpg

#1 Day 2
PXL_20240302_172800308.jpg

PXL_20240302_172305471.jpg

Nice lil stalks and look good.

I was working with my Daffodils and Found this weird growth popping out from the leaves and ground.
Weird Fungi Any ideas?
PXL_20240302_171657861.jpg

Nutrient List ( NEW Recipes for DIY SOON )

Calcium/Mag Water Soluble Acetate - DIY
Phosorphous Acetate - DIY
Bone Meal - DIY Organic-Fed-Animals Only
Potassium Ferment - DIY
Seed Sprout Ferment (N) - DIY
Epsom
Dynomoco
Sulfur
PotAsh
Manure

Microbes (Recipes and HOW-TOs SOON)
JMS
Indigenous Microorganisms (Multiple Varieties) PART 1 Series 1
Lactobacillus Serum (LAB Serum)

. :Rasta: :peacetwo:

Collecting microorganisms from the environment
Come along as I show you how to obtain the power of Mother Nature.

When is the best time to collect microorganisms?

Microorganisms (microbes) may be cultured at any time of the year; however, avoid wet, rainy seasons. Excessive
moisture in the environment promotes growth of fungi that are less desirable for the intended uses.

How time-consuming is it to collect these microbes?
The collection process takes approximately 4–5 days in cooler weather (about 68°F, 20°C) and 3–4 days under warmer conditions (> 68°F, 20°C).

Where are the best places to collect microorganisms?
Beneficial microbes are highly concentrated under undisturbed forests or other vegetated areas. Combining
microbes collected from multiple sites will likely result in a more robust culture.

What collection supplies will I need?
Collection materials are relatively inexpensive and readily obtainable.
• a small wooden box, 12 x 12 x 4 inches deep, preferably made of cedar
• steamed white rice
• white paper towels, enough to cover the wooden box
• two to four large rubber bands
• a sheet of clear plastic, large enough to completely cover the wooden box
• 1⁄4 -inch mesh wire screen large enough to completely cover the wooden box.

How are collection supplies assembled?
Fill the wooden box with 3 inches of steamed rice. (photo 2)

Cover the box with a white paper towel, being careful not to let the towel touch the rice (photo 3). There should
be an inch or so of air space between the rice and the paper towel.

Use rubber bands around the top of the box to secure the paper towel in place.

Cover the top of the box with a wire screen (photo4) to prevent animals from tampering with the rice. Top the
wire with a sheet of clear plastic to protect the box from rain, and place it under trees or in another secluded area.
The box should not be in direct sunlight.

Partially bury the box in the soil. It should be buried at least 2 inches deep for best results.

Cover the box with fallen leaves from the harvest location.
Anchor the plastic sheet on all sides with small rocks to prevent it from being dislodged by wind.

Leave the box undisturbed for a minimum of 4–5 days. After that time, check to see whether the moist rice is covered with white mold. If mold growth is sparse, re-cover the box and wait an additional 2–3 days before re-checking. If the mold is a color other than white (other colors indicate growth of less effective fungi) or if rain has entered the box, the contents should be discarded and the process repeated.

rice_box_microbes.png
top_microbes.png
wire_mesh_microbes.png

Photos are Labeled with Collating Steps in the Directions above.
Small Part of a Series I have started working on for my blog. I figured Id post Here also.

@Vegan4life I have another step to enrich + and make a larger more sustainable product. Let me know If that Interests you.

🌟🌿 Get Ready to Supercharge Your Home and Garden with DIY LAB Serum! 🌿🌟

Hello DIY Enthusiasts!

Are you ready to unlock the secret to a healthier home, luscious garden, and thriving farm? Introducing Lactobacillus Serum, aka LAB Serum – your all-in-one solution to harnessing the power of beneficial bacteria right at home! 🏡🌱

Making LAB Serum is as easy as pie (or should we say rice?) Here's how:

Step 1: Gather Your Ingredients Grab some rice (any type will do!), warm water, and a quart-size canning jar.

Step 2: Rice Wash Magic Simply rinse your rice with warm water in the jar, cover it with a breathable cloth, and let it sit for a few days to a week. Voila! You've just captured the magic of lactobacillus from the air. ✨

PXL_20240113_173027283.MP(2).jpg

Step 3: Mix and Ferment Combine your rice wash with raw milk (or any milk with lactose) and let the fermentation party begin! Keep it anaerobic and watch it transform over 7-10 days into a potent serum.

Lab Serum Step 3

Step 4: Extract the Goodness Once your serum is ready, separate the whey from the curds. The whey is your golden elixir, packed with probiotics and ready to revolutionize your home and garden. 💧🌸

LAB SERUM Step4

You can see it's finished, just some curds stuck to the jar.

Step 5: Feed and Dilute Feed your serum with molasses or brown sugar for longevity, and dilute it to unleash its full potential. From odor reduction to nutrient-rich soil drenches, the possibilities are endless!
But wait, what about those curds? Don't toss them aside! Use them in your compost or feed them to your furry friends for a gut-boosting treat. 🐾

So, what are you waiting for? Dive into the world of DIY LAB Serum and watch your home, garden, and farm thrive like never before! Let's get fermenting! 🚀🌿

Have you tried making LAB Serum before? Share your tips and tricks below! 👇Let's spread the fermenting love!

Uses

Banish Unpleasant Odors:
Dilute the serum and apply it to areas in need of odor control, such as animal pens, dog crates, kennels, or litter box trays.

Revitalize Your Garden: Mix 2 tablespoons of serum per gallon of water for a nutrient-rich soil drench every 3-4 weeks. Alternatively, use it as a foliar spray to boost plant health and vitality.

Tackle Household Woes: Say goodbye to clogged drains by pouring diluted serum down struggling pipes. For optimal results, let it sit overnight to work its magic.

Optimize Farming Practices: Dilute the serum and spray it on animal bedding to combat odors and reduce the risk of illness. Ensure thorough mixing for even distribution, especially in dry climates.

Support Animal Health: Incorporate LAB into animal feed to aid digestion, enhance nutrient absorption, and bolster resistance to disease. Soak the feed in the diluted solution for several days to optimize benefits.

Promote Human Well-being: Mix 1-2 teaspoons of serum with a cup of cool water to promote gut health and internal healing in humans.

Explore Versatile Applications: From bokashi composting to fish farming, LAB serum finds its place in various agricultural practices. After fermentation, feed the serum with molasses or brown sugar and store it in a cool, dark location for long-term use.

Water - Photo

There is not much to talk about with the babies today.
They are coming along well. I am glad I went ahead and
through the BioChar and a handful of LOS.

REALLIFE Grow Sponsored By SeedsMan - #1 - Banana Jealousy -

REALLIFE Grow Sponsored By SeedsMan - #2 - Banana Jealousy -

Let's Roll! As I work more with these Seedlings I am still learning so much about the watering and nutrient uptake.

WATER AMT: 500ml
PH: 6.3
TAP - 48hr+

I have been working on the Final containers some of the SeedsMan Banana Jealousy Plants will go in. They are coming along well. MORE SIP LESS FABIRC!

Hope everyone is enjoying the weather on the east coast, It's been nice here.

Back
Top Bottom