Lady Cannafan Puts On The Gloves - RQS x Mike Tyson 2.0 -Clash Of Titans 3 Strains

RQS Tyson2.jpg

The match is on! This is an exclusive line of cannabis strains created in collaboration with Iron Mike and Royal Queen Seeds.
A big Thank You to @Royal Queen Seeds for this opportunity to grow and showcase three of these new strains.

Here are the Champ line ups:

DYNAMITE DIESEL
Dynamite Diesel weighs in with high levels of THC and plenty of earthy and fruity terpenes. This strain goes gloves off every time you wrap her buds into a joint. Brace yourself for a hard-hitting experience that will leave your body feeling mellow and your mind clear and creative. Oh, and take things slow to avoid an accidental TKO.

Dynamite Diesel: Packs a Seriously Stoning Punch

Royal Queen Seeds has teamed up with Tyson 2.0 to make our champion-grade chronic available in seed form. Below, we’re going to introduce you to Dynamite Diesel—she’ll uppercut your worries away!

Genetics of Dynamite Diesel: The Progeny of Sour Diesel and Skywalker OG

Named in honour of Mike Tyson’s early career moniker, Kid Dynamite, Dynamite Diesel descends from legendary parent strains Sour Diesel and Skywalker OG. These hard hitters are known for their pungent flavors and zingy effects. Together, they passed down a genetic profile comprising 65% indica genetics and 35% sativa.

Effects, Flavors, and Aromas of Dynamite Diesel Seeds: Euphoria and Dankness

The Dynamite Diesel weed strain weighs in with a THC content of 22%, placing her firmly in the cruiserweight division. These buds typically start the early rounds inflicting jabs to the body; prepare to feel relaxed and couch-bound. Soon after, Dynamite Diesel turns her attention to the head. Expect bouts of euphoria and creativity that will put you in the mood to find an outlet for your new ideas. All the while, flavors of earthiness, citrus, and pepper will light up your taste buds with every hit.

Growing Characteristics of Dynamite Diesel Seeds: Exceptional Vigour

Dynamite Diesel puts on a stellar show in grow rooms and gardens. She possesses a dense canopy with myriad bud sites that are easy to manage and tame. Indoor plants grow to 100–150cm and produce up to 550g/m² after a flowering time of around nine weeks. Outdoors, plants surge to a height of 200cm and produce up to 675g/plant ready to process in October.

Strain Type: Feminized
THC: 22%
CBD: Low
Genetic Background: Sour Diesel x Skywalker OG
Type: Sativa 65% Indica 35%
Flowering time: 9 - 10 weeks
Harvest Month: October
Height Indoor: 3 to 5 feet
Height Outdoor: 5 to 7 feet
Yield Indoor : 18 to 19 oz/m²
Yield Outdoor: 22 to 24 oz/plant
Climate: Long Summers
Effect: Calming, Physically Relaxing, Sleepy, Uplifting
Flavor: Citrus, Earthy, Fruity, Pepper, Pine

GELATO 44
Royal Queen Seeds has entered an exclusive collaboration with Tyson 2.0 to make Mike Tyson's favorite strains available to growers in seed form. Gelato 44 ranks as one of the strongest and most flavorful from the collection. Find out what to expect when going toe to toe with this mighty cultivar.

Gelato 44: Delivers Powerful Body Shots

Are you ready to step into the ring with this hard-hitting indica variety? RQS is teaming up with Tyson 2.0 to make their genetics available for every grower, and Gelato 44 ranks as one of the tougher opponents from the collaboration. Learn what to expect when going several rounds with this powerhouse below.

Gelato 44 Seeds: Sunset Sherbet Meets Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookies

Breeders at Tyson 2.0 raised Gelato 44 from fine stock. By crossing Sunset Sherbet and Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookies, they created an indica-dominant hybrid that lands heavy blows to the body and the head.

Effects, Flavors, and Aromas: Discover How Gelato 44 Affects the Mind and Taste Buds

When the bell rings, Gelato starts the round by firing right hooks to the body straight out of the pocket. Her THC content of 22% synergises with stoning terpenes to tenderise the muscles. However, her shots won’t leave you punch drunk. Instead, her effects spark clarity, creativity, and bouts of euphoria.

Growing Characteristics: What to Expect When Growing Tyson 2.0 Gelato Seeds

Before stepping in the ring with the Gelato 44 weed strain, you’ll have to take her through training camp. Keep her hydrated and on a steady diet and she’ll cruise through the flowering phase in around eight weeks. Indoor plants peak at 120cm and yield 400–450g/m², whereas their outdoor counterparts reach 180cm and produce up to 600g/plant.

Genetic Background: Sunset Sherbet X Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookies
Type: Sativa 25% Indica 75%
Flowering time: 8 - 9 weeks
Harvest Month: Late September
Height Indoor: 3 to 4 feet
Height Outdoor: 5 to 6 feet
Yield Indoor : 14 to 16 oz/m²
Yield Outdoor: 19 to 21 oz/plant
Climate: Short Summers
Effect: Creative, Euphoric, Long Lasting , Physically Relaxing
Flavor: Citrus, Cookie, Earthy, Fruity, Mint

PUNCH PIE
Grow a Mike Tyson favorite today. Punch Pie descends from Tyson 2.0's Cherry Punch Pie and delivers dense indica nugs with a knockout stone after just 9 weeks of bloom. Order your seeds today and enjoy the heavy hit of this 90% indica-dominant hybrid.

Punch Pie: A Colossal Indica With a Knockout Punch

An exclusive collaboration between RQS and Tyson 2.0 makes Iron Mike's favorite strains available to home growers, allowing everyone to share the GOAT's passion for great bud. And Punch Pie, a monstrous hybrid with 90% indica dominance, is high up on the list of Kid Dynamite's favorites. Plant this seed in your garden or tent, and be ready to harvest jacked buds that'll leave you glued to the mat after a single hit.

The Massive Descendant of Tyson 2.0's Cherry Punch Pie (Purple Punch x Purple Kush)

Descending from Cherry Punch Pie by Tyson 2.0, Punch Pie combines genetics from two champion indicas: Purple Punch and Purple Kush. The result is a hardy, stocky plant that veges ferociously and, once in bloom, quickly produces brawny colas of dense, trichome-laden flowers.

Effects, Flavors, and Aromas of Punch Pie: A Smooth One-Hit Wonder With Berry Notes

The smell of this super-resinous indica is enough to knock even experienced smokers off their feet. Break apart the chunky nugs of Punch Pie and you'll be seduced by sweet notes of ripe blueberries layered over smooth earthy undertones. Inhale her thick, flavorsome smoke, and Punch Pie will coat your palate with rich notes of berry pie and earthy, caramelised pastry. Then, only minutes after inhaling, you'll feel the full-fledged power of this heavy hitter. Punch Pie delivers a quick 1-2 punch that lands right between the eyes and melts down over the rest of the body, leaving you in a sleepy, hungry, and happy daze. The perfect send-off to a long day.

Growing Characteristics of Punch Pie: Enjoy Big Harvests in Just 9 Weeks

Besides her delicious aromas/flavors and hard-hitting stone, Punch Pie is also a pleasure to grow. Whether you sow these seeds outdoors in the sun or under lights in a tent, this bull-necked indica is sure to delight with her resilience, vigour, and, of course, excellent yields. With her 90% indica genes, Punch Pie produces bushy plants that reach 80–110cm indoors and up to 120–150cm outdoors. After 9 weeks in bloom, this stocky lady grows heavy under the weight of her dense flowers, producing yields of up to 600g/m² inside and 750g/plant out under the sun. So what are you waiting for? Order Punch Pie seeds today and add a heavyweight champ to your garden!

Genetic Background: Purple Punch x Purple Kush
Type: Sativa 10% Indica 90%
Flowering time: 7 - 9 weeks
Harvest Month: Late September
Height Indoor: 3 to 4 feet
Height Outdoor: 4 to 5 feet
Yield Indoor : 19 to 21 oz/m²
Yield Outdoor: 23 to 26 oz/plant
Climate: Short Summers
Effect: Calming, Euphoric, Physically Relaxing, Sleepy
Flavor: Blueberry, Candy, Earthy

Grow Environment Details

Grow Medium
: Foxfarm BushDoctor Coco Loco
Watering method: Rainwater or Pond
Nutrients: General Hydroponics
Containers: GeoPot fabric pots
Lighting: ViparSpectra KS5000
Indoor or Outdoor: Indoors 10 x 8 foot space
Germination method: 12 hour soak in distilled water, or until they have sunk to the bottom, then into damp paper towel.
Training: LST

I received the seeds on 3-14-24, and will be getting the germination going right away. :yahoo:
I'll post pics as I go.

🥊🥊

Hi Miss Canna!
Heard many good things about you and you have some beautiful work to show for it!
Hope you don't me pulling up a seat for this grow :cheer:

Hi Miss Canna!
Heard many good things about you and you have some beautiful work to show for it!
Hope you don't me pulling up a seat for this grow :cheer:
Welcome aboard Ms. Krissi. :welcome: and Thank you!
I have been very excited to get these seeds and get going on them. Was hoping to get them while the current grow seedlings were only a week or so old. BUT, I have a plan and these will only be a couple weeks behind.

The last thing I need right now is another journal to follow but, RQS and Iron Mike?…IM IN!

The last thing I need right now is another journal to follow but, RQS and Iron Mike?…IM IN!
Yeah, I know what you mean. LOL There are huge fans of Dynamite Mike around my family, I couldn't pass this up. Welcome to ringside seats! :)

Oh ya! 90% indica, Movie day!
Yep! Maybe I'll have that spy Alexa search for some old fights to kick back with when it's time.
Welcome to the match! :)

The team went into damp paper towels this morning, after having sunk to the bottom of the shot glasses. They are in a cabinet that has a seedling mat on the wall, nice and toasty in there with the mushroom cultures.
Now we wait to see their little roots poke out and go exploring.

Edit: Dynamite Diesel had already come out swinging. There is a tap root emerging already.

Why do I drop my seeds in water first?
Most people who do this believe the water helps to soften the shell and allow moisture inside to jumpstart the life cycle. When I started doing this instead of straight into damp paper towels, I found that I would get a tap root a full day or two faster.

I believe this is true, and might add that dropping them into water allows the little air pocket inside to release and let the moisture in, allowing a faster time frame for the root to emerge in the paper towels.
I took this photo many years ago of a seed that had sunk and you can see the bubble of air coming out of the cracked shell.

I think I'll pull up a chair and plop my self down with my THCa Diamonds and relax and watch the show. Super excited for the Dynamite Diesel, with parentage from two of my faves, I can't wait to see how they do!

I think we can be friends for sure cause I thought I was the only Indica gal around here! And @Greengoodness, yes! Go Indica!! We can be friends, too!
Hey Krissi yes i've been mainly Indica on all my outdoor grows and 7yrs growing indoor with these heavy indica hybreds. I'm old school and old LOL 66yrs growing weed for 40 outdoor. I don't grow large plants anymore just 7ft or under strains as i'm widowed own my own doing it all on my own and can't move more than 15gal pots around . I love it but love the green planet and keeping it healthy. Take Care, i enjoy your spirt.:ganjamon::ganjamon::ciao::snowboating:

Back
Top Bottom