Here pics of nugs

IMG_20220514_134257.jpg

IMG_20220514_134242.jpg

IMG_20220514_134218.jpg

IMG_20220514_134210.jpg

You've got some movement over there, Dust.

You must have gotten out of that rocking chair for a bit! :Rasta:

You've got some movement over there, Dust.

You must have gotten out of that rocking chair for a bit! :Rasta:
I been around just quiet alot. Nothing much happening waiting game. .
I'm here most time 4-5 times a day.

I hit things all the time now. Can't walk most time knees hurt wrist . So fort
Try having MS. I fell out of the back of Hubby’s truck at the dump the other day. I thought my legs were under me but when I started to jump down they disappeared and I face planted in the gravel. I’m not sure I’ve ever been so embarrassed… poor guy running the dump freaked out. I was standing there with blood all over me and was having to comfort that goofy old man. He runs to the truck now if he sees me and puts my garbage in the compactor for me so it’s kinda a win win….. :circle-of-love:

Try having MS. I fell out of the back of Hubby’s truck at the dump the other day. I thought my legs were under me but when I started to jump down they disappeared and I face planted in the gravel. I’m not sure I’ve ever been so embarrassed… poor guy running the dump freaked out. I was standing there with blood all over me and was having to comfort that goofy old man. He runs to the truck now if he sees me and puts my garbage in the compactor for me so it’s kinda a win win….. :circle-of-love:
Dang woman. I keep breaking toes
I always had to look at me feet to walk down steps. And hate it. I got to grab on to something or one day that knee want be there

Got a question? Why do you cut the tips of leaves off on your clones….. :circle-of-love:
Promote root growth. Instead of leaves growing and it trying to grow roots same time.
Makes plant worries about living. Not growing

Back
Top Bottom