Skylining: My Guide To Cannabis Training Featuring Blue Gelato 41 & Pink Kush

I will replace all the sticky yellow traps in the main BG41 tent with fresh ones today. I think fungus gnat problem on that tent is also gone. Luckily, my nursery isn't contaminated by any means. It's been almost a week with bottom feeding and DE so I think I won't be spotting any mature gnats on fresh traps.

I also got a big bucket for mixing nutes because these ladies are very thirsty. They are blooming above 88 degrees Fahrenheit but they are all doing fine since I am feeding them with less nutes and more water. Silica and CO2 bag might also be helping but I am not sure. I am very satisfied with my current coco feeding lineup anyways. Good thing I have a nice stock of these.

I am planning to harvest this BG41 on first week of october but I will start watching trichomes closely on next weekend. I don't want to spend too much time on trichome pictures but I'll share the ripening process weekly. I am planning to use mesh hangers to dry my nugs this time. I will be using my dehumidifier inside the drying tent so I am expecting amazing taste this time. I am able to fix the RH inside the drying tent with my dehumidifier easily. I will be providing %50 RH for the first 36 hours and around %60 for at least ten more days. I hope they will be ready for jars because my other tent will be bursting flowers and I need to move the dehumidifier outside of the drying tent ASAP.

I am also planning to move my 4 Pink Kush(Barney's) clones to this tent so I will be drying kinda faster than I usually do. Slow drying is great but this time I'll hang my nugs only for two weeks then focus on curing. I am planning to buy a Boveda Butler, which is a smart bluetooth hygrometer, to control the humidity in the containers. I'll store my nugs in a branded vac. and shaded container this time so a regular mini hygrometer won't do the job conveniently. I will try to control the humidity with baked rice balls and Boveda 62 bags if necessary.

I'll also share some nice cola pictures from the main BG41 and some little flowers from the other tent. All is well with these grows except the heat and I might be saying that for the first time in my life. Proper conditions feel really great.

3 plant tent is blooming and plants are waiting for another trim. Three plants of these sizes is a little bit too crowded for a 3x3 tent but I will trim heavily to prevent any possible contamination on my future buds. I am really happy with this tent and all of these plants started flowering earlier than the main BG41. It was way too hotter when that big girl started to bloom. Maybe that's the reason. I don't think it's about the 660nm boost but so far with 320W, these babies look very promising to me. I might yield more than the other tent sine I have three smaller plants in there. We will see which type of growing is more efficient then.

Cheers :passitleft:

I think it's that one;

full

Gelato is a pretty heavy indica

Again, I am not sure if we have a close gelato :laughtwo: Here is Barney's info on BG41;

BLUE GELATO 41™ is our sensational new Blueberry super-cross with the West Coast. She was created by crossing the famous Blueberry with Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookies and the fresh and fruity Indica, Sunset Sherbert.

Blueberry x Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookies x Sunset Sherbert

I am back with some dried nugs from my side-grow. I don't keep journals for some plants because they are mostly bagseeds but one of them turned out amazing so I thought it would be nice to share that one with you guys. This one is an unidentified USA bagseed. My friend took the plane with some weed in his pocket eventhough I advised him not to. This is where I got this seed. He bought that one from Venice Beach so that might give a hint about the strain for some of you guys. Other nug is grown from a God's Glue bagseed. This is the red pheno but this plant didn't produce too much color. I still have this GG4 offspring available but I am not a huge fan.

Cheers :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom