Skylining: My Guide To Cannabis Training Featuring Blue Gelato 41 & Pink Kush

I’ve always started counting when pistils first show. This time I started when I flipped. It’s had me messed up. I just have to add 2 weeks now.

That is an interesting approach. I'll have to add an another week if I go down that path. Let's try it that way this time. Trichomes are mostly looking cloudy but I think this plant is still trying to produce more. She is drinking more than a gal. everyday and that also tells me to wait more. So I'll feed her with nutes and big bud until next monday. I can always cut Ripen early if lots of trichomes go amber. I don't mind the amber much though.

If she’s got good color I wouldn’t fool with it.

She used to have a good color with 900PPM a few weeks earlier but I decided to lower the rates of nutes because of the temps. to be safe. She flowered in 95F for the first six weeks of bloom and it is now aroud 86F. She still needs more water than nutes but this plant is very strong. I might increase the feeding amount rather than raising PPM.

Caught up at last TC. Looking good man. Reminds me of my plant with the tighter flowers. Glad I caught it before the end.
:passitleft:

Glad to see you back. They still have time and I think we'll only have two or three more pages before harvest :passitleft:

I am waiting for some promo seeds from Barney's. I'll start my perpetual bloom after this journal and I will be running Pink Kush and Purple Punch clones until these promo beans arrive. I hope I can get these soon and start a nice SOG with multiple strains.

Your Pink Kush is looking pretty sweet.

After our talk about the real deal Pink Kush, I was a little dissapointed tbh :passitleft:

I am suprised to see such performance from mine and even if this is not the real deal PK, it should be a good one. I got 4 clones and 4 cuttings from this PK, waiting to be moved into this BG41 tent after harvest.

What I smoked in Amsterdam was a very dense and chunky nug weighted around two grams. Nug was looking amazing but I guess they skipped drying and curing because it didn't have a nice taste. I couldn't decide the potency of the PK among all of the other strains I've tried that day but, that nug was looking top shelf and it wasn't. Then I decided to grow that one myself and decide. A fellow master grower here got 4 seeds from me and nugs he brought to me was danggg.

I guess you are totally right PW :passitleft: I took a closer look to trichomes today and there are still a lot of clear ones. I switched to Ripen today and continue for 14 days then flush with florakleen on the last two days. That will make around 81 days under 12/12 and if we count the 48h dark period after harvest, total flowering time would be 83 days and that is consistent with our previous calculations. Still no nute burn or other shit. I can't wait to cross this BG41 with LSD. Should be a huge yielder but we'll see :) Buds gained remarkable mass last week and the branches can't support the weight anymore. Getting close.

Thanks for the advise PW. Cheers :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom