Yeah ocean alone no good. To hot. For plants. But great for tomatoes and garden stuff
I got some issues with my girls now… thinking about transplanting into smaller containers with the FF happy frog soil. One is droopy and the other looks lime green/yellow with brown spots. Thinking maybe nitrogen deficiency, but no clue. Making me angry lol

That's it? No more info?
Don’t know what other info you need it’s just a slow released natural nutrient for the soil and it’s called Yum Yum… :circle-of-love:

9D219762-3E4B-4553-9593-C33628A39CF5.jpeg

Don’t know what other info you need it’s just a slow released natural nutrient for the soil and it’s called Yum Yum… :circle-of-love:

9D219762-3E4B-4553-9593-C33628A39CF5.jpeg
Thank you!

The word "mix" made all the difference! Searching on only "Yum Yum" was not working.:thanks:

I got some issues with my girls now… thinking about transplanting into smaller containers with the FF happy frog soil. One is droopy and the other looks lime green/yellow with brown spots. Thinking maybe nitrogen deficiency, but no clue. Making me angry lol
I'm good at deffiencey stuff bro. I'll pop over take a look.
I got my mix down. Took long time. But I got it figured out. Not the people do better mix I'm sure thier are but basic needs of a plant is met it's will grow. Some fast some slow.. I do slow grow but small. Until I figure out how they grow how much I can do can't Do. Etc. I'm science geek. Metallurgist rocks metals etc.

I like my mix took me long time to figure it out.. lmao
I use happy frog main source

1 part happy frog
4 cups oceans
1 part manuer
Cup of Perolite
1 part wood ash
Every 3-4 weeks add cal mag 5 ml.

My shit green. Can't find a deff anywhere . . Knock on wood.

I do that twice a week! Sorry I laughed.
I swear I can't kept from doing it. Like all dang sudden I cant walk . I see dam thing. But I hit it anyway..

Oh yeah I know why. My bad

Ms Otter asks why I don't watch where I go? I thought there were no dumb questions!? :cheesygrinsmiley:
Mine just don't even say anything. She don't don't care . She broke my ribs when they were just cracked. She finished them off.

Mine just don't even say anything. She don't don't care . She broke my ribs when they were just cracked. She finished them off.
I jumped off the back tailgate and slipped and did half roll. Hit my ribs on a rock that was pooking up. And didn't hurt bad. Just felt it little and later I knew I was hurt.. but not broken broken. She made me lay down. And push me little on that rib cage. Heard it break.

toking on some Gary Peyton :passitleft:

091AEF7D-3992-418A-9D73-09D7632C34CE.jpeg
Haven't been able to get to take pic of mine. I'm down to little nuggets now. But plants are coming good. Full of dime size nugs. And I'm started to pour chem to them. All 3 will harvest at same time

Back
Top Bottom