My Stuff

Please don't mind me, I am trying to make my content easier to locate. Also, to catch up on my reviews or remind me to do them.

Current Grow Journals

Completed Grow Journals

Strain Reviews

LED Reviews

Misc.

TR

Current Grow Journals

ViparSpectra KS5000, Herbies Seeds, A Private UK Breeder Strain And More

My other two journals are coming to a close and it’s time to get my summer grow going. I am going to start out with @Herbies Seeds Banana Pudding and Mango Mousse from their Desert pack that I was recently won for PotM. Two strains will be going into @GeoPot 5-gallon fabric pots with Promix...
www.420magazine.com

Tok's Soul Diesel Under Two ViparSpectra XS1500 Pro

This is a start of another grow journal with Nirvana Sour Diesel Seeds. My brother in-law gave me a 5 pack for my B-Day. He just started his grow a couple days before I and his just broke soil yesterday, and I am a couple days behind him, but we well be doing a comparison grow. So, I can get him...
www.420magazine.com

Current Mushroom Diaries

Completed Grow Journals

Tok's GJotM Sponsors Grows In Soil

Good Day all, and to our generous sponsors. Thank you all again. 420 Magazine: 420 Magazine Lighter, 420 Magazine Magnet, 420 Magazine Stickers & Small 420 Magazine Nug Jar Wife and son got their stickers, my wife also claimed the magnet, so I put the large sticker in the center of my new 2x4...
www.420magazine.com

Always Growing In My Garden

I will be doing another 5-gallon bucket DWC scrog in my 4x4. The strain is still being determined; meaning I germinated and started a Golden Tiger (reg), if I picked wrong there may be a new lady making an appearance, but if I picked right, she should make a nice canopy. This strain is sativa...
www.420magazine.com

Mars-Hydro DWC 1 Plant 4x4 Scrog

Good Day all in 420 magazine world. A few individuals have been asking me about my current grow, well I don't have one. This will take a couple weeks of so to set up everything, I have plan's. What are my plans you say; well I think it time for me try test myself to the limits. One plant in a...
www.420magazine.com

Medic Grow Fold 8 - The Power From Above

As you may know and if you don't know; I was the lucky member to win the Medic Grow Fold 8. This journal will come into play as soon as my other two grows are finished. Which will be soon. This is the largest LED I have had the opportunity to play with. But, first the important detail about...
www.420magazine.com

A Push For Something More

To start of welcome everyone to my winter DWC’s grows. Before I start, I want to send my deepest apologizes to @Prescription Blend nutrients. I won your nutrients line last year and fail to do a grow journal for your product, so this is it. There will be other sponsors named, but all of my...
www.420magazine.com

Tok Finally Got Around To GSC In DWC

As the title mentioned, I never got around to growing GSC. It's not that I did not want to, just been growing a lot of other strains. I have had the seeds for sometime, so I thought I would give her a go. This will be my last DWC for switching over to a SIP grow, anyways back to GSC. I have...
www.420magazine.com

Viparspectra XS-1500 Pro Always Growing In Tok's 2x4 Tent

Well @ViparSpectra has giving to honor to show case and evaluated a couple of their new LED’s. A couple XS 1500 Pro and a KS-5000. This journal will focus mainly on the XS-1500 Pro the components selected, overall construction, and of course the performance of the light during each grow cycle...
www.420magazine.com

Green Crack Under Light Manipulation

Good Day All, Today I am starting a grow journal with light manipulation. You ask what is light manipulation is, I will explain it better as we progress thought this grow. The Green Crack I am using for this experiment is a feminize seed I made a few years ago. I plan on showing you how to get...
www.420magazine.com

Strain Reviews

Amnesia Flash Strain Review

Amnesia Flash Strain review Anesia Amnesia Flash from the best Dutch strains, which were chosen for their strength and intense. Amnesia Flash is perfectly suitable both, for outdoors as well as for indoors. It has a strong growth and is very resistant against mildew and parasites, therefore it...
www.420magazine.com

Sweet Seeds Flashback #2 Review

Sweet Seeds Flashback #2 I grew this in FF Happy Frog using @geoflora nutrient line. The @GeoFlora Nutrients made this a very easy straight forward grow with no real issues to speak of. Light source was a @ViparSpectra XS-2000. I did not scrog her and got about 6 oz.'s of final dry product. The...
www.420magazine.com

Green Crack F/F HSO strain review

Green Crack F/F from HSO Strain Review Fast Flowering Green Crack by Humboldt Seed Organization is a feminized, Indica-dominant marijuana strain that stands out for her speed, her heavy yields, and an intense and penetrating sweet aroma, with notes of spices and citrus fruits. She’s the result...
www.420magazine.com

Bruce Banger Strain Review

Review for Bruce Banger This was another free seed from a seed order. At first, I thought it was Bruce Banner, but then I realize in was Bruce Banger. This is my second grow for this strain, and I found it very uplifting and satisfying. She is an easy grow in soil or water and is highly...
www.420magazine.com

Candy Fruit Auto Strain Review

As I said before I normally just grow feminized and regular seeds, but when there free, why not. I will say that this strain is a must grow for beginners Candy Fruit Auto is the auto-flowering version of Candy Fruit. This tasty 90% indica strain delivers very good auto yields in a short growing...
www.420magazine.com

Dosi Auto strain review

Dosi Auto strain review I normally don’t play with auto’s; but when they’re free, why not play. She grows no different than any other auto strain and not really requiring any special treatment during the veg or flower cycle. I would recommend this strain as a beginner level strain. Dosi Auto...
www.420magazine.com

OGKZ strain review

OGKZ Strain Review OGKZ by Humboldt Seed Organization is a popular Indica-dominated feminized cannabis strain in California, in the Mendocino Hills. By buying OGKZ seeds, you will be able to enjoy one of the best hybridizations works done in 2018. OGKZ is undoubtedly one of the masterpieces...
www.420magazine.com

HSO Three Blue Kings Review & Smoke Report

Three Blue Kings Review and Smoke report by Tokin Roll I found Three Blue Kings an easy plant to grow for even the novice. Being a Indica dominate strain she will get very bushy on you. Possibly more defoliation is needed during vegetation. Overall, I would recommend growing HSO Three Blue...
www.420magazine.com

LED Reviews

Tokin Roll reviews Viparspectra new XS-1500 Pro

I, like many other growers on 420 Magazine was invited to give Viparspectra new XS 1500 Pro LED a test run in my 2x4 tent. I will be using two of their new XS-1500 Pro's in my 2x4 tent. The XS-1500 Pro is a step in a new direction for Viparspectra and being ask to put it through its pace’s and...
www.420magazine.com

Misc.

Long time smoker; short time grower

Just stopped by to say hey. Been grow growing a few years now and I am free of the pusher man. :bong: I have been growing using DWC and doing very well if I do say so myself. Averaging 16oz per plant, I will do a journal soon. Only doing one pot at the current time, so nothing too crazy.
www.420magazine.com

2021 Holiday's Colors

Just thought I would start a thread of holiday colors. Happy Holiday's Stay safe, and grow well my friends, Tok.. That's all folk's
www.420magazine.com

Mars Hydro where are you?

I haven't seen any posting from @Mars Hydro in a few months. Are they still affiliated with 420 Magazine?
www.420magazine.com

Furcifer

I was just wondering if anyone has had contact with @Furcifer? I haven't talked or heard from him since December. He also has not posted anything since then.
www.420magazine.com

Has anyone seen or heard from Mycelium Farmer

I was wondering if he was affected by the earthquake? Tok..
www.420magazine.com

TR

Back
Top Bottom