Tok Finally Got Around To GSC In DWC

As the title mentioned, I never got around to growing GSC. It's not that I did not want to, just been growing a lot of other strains.
I have had the seeds for sometime, so I thought I would give her a go.

This will be my last DWC for switching over to a SIP grow, anyways back to GSC. I have heard many positive reviews on it so it was time to drop one.

This journal is about a month or so behind, so the images you see are to bring you up to speed.

I will veg her for about three more weeks, flips her, and then scrog her.

Stay safe and grow well my friends,
Tok..

Thanks for stopping by @Bill284 This will be a quick journal for the Girl Scout Cookies, but I should get a minimum of a pound for one plant. If I have time I may play with her a little more in veg, and increase that yield.
It's nice when you have enough veg time to do what you need.
Unfortunately I only have a 4x4 veg room at the moment.
Smallest I've ever had.
It's tight in there after 6 weeks.
15 was too many. :rolleyes:
I'll have to move a few to make room.
Pound is a nice goal.
Doable with out a crazy long veg.
I look forward to it my friend.
Take care Tok.:ciao:

#Vivosun #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

I don't always understand why growers don't veg for 5-to8 weeks, before flowering. When it can double or triple the final yield.

I am hoping to spread this GSC across a 4x4 net. We'll see.
When I had 3 veg rooms I had my choice every month.
The biggest and best went into the first flower room.
I need to move some out of the veg room for space.
I can still veg in the flower room if I need.
It's not 12/12 yet.
They need some recovery time too.
I wasn't quite ready when I popped my seeds.
Environment hasn't been maintained properly or nutrition.
It's going to improve now though. :thumb:

#Vivosun #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

I have two tents one 2x4 and the other is a 4x4, and between the two of them they keep me some what busy; with an average of 8 to 10 plants per year.

@Bill284 I thought you just build a shed in the back of your new house last year?
I did its called the VIVOHUT.
Sponsored by @VIVOSUN among others.
It has a 4x4 veg room and 5x5 flower room.
I previously ran 5 rooms in 1200 sp/ft
This is a year round facility built better than a house, insulation wise.
I'm way way up north.
Finally got it powered up in January.
I popped seeds 1/23/23.
I am still setting up equipment though.
Dialing it in.
My rh has shot to 99% when the snow started to melt.
Caught me off guard.
I've a dehumidifier on the way, hopefully today or tomorrow.
With my health the way it is construction is not at a pace I'd like.
But it's running. ;)

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

She looks good Tok and I love those Prescription Blend nutes. How long do you plan to veg for a 1lb plant?

Thanks for stopping by @LKABudMan

I was planning on a 6 weeks veg; that's normally the shortest I do, and the most is 8 to 9 weeks.
My guess she will be completely above the soil in a day or so.

This is my last separate grow then Viparspectra has me for a year. I could not just finish all of my grows close to the same time, so I have a left over. :yahoo:

The first grow for them is a Green Crack I just started.

It's time for a short update.

GCS is chugging a long doing her thing, getting read to flower in a few more weeks. she is currently on week three of @Prescription Blend nutrient schedule.

Stay safe, and grow well my friends,
Tok..
Good morning Tok. :ciao:
She really likes that Prescription Blend. :yahoo:Beautiful.
I wish I could get more of it, fantastic nutrients.
Hope your weekend is going well my friend.
Take care.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

I must say @Prescription Blend nutrient line is one of, if not the best nutrient line I have used.

While I am here, I guess I will do an update.

I plan on vegging for two more weeks, but I will need to lay the net. You can see in one of my images I have an height monitor bar that tells me how soon I can place a net over her. Which will be today or tomorrow time permitting that is. If you are paying attention you will see how the plant envelop the net into the structure of the plant.

I will post more images after the net is in place.

Tok..

Good morning 420 Magazine,

I just want to do a short update an what going on with the GSC. She has been on @Prescription Blend nutrient line from the beginning and is currently on week 4 of the Prescription Blend nutrient schedule, for about two more weeks and then I will flip her to 12/12.

If your wondering why I placed the net over her early, it is to help my with the direction, I was the plant to grow. I should be able to control what and where it grows, but also, keeping light penetration's also. I know a few different ways to lay a net, and the outcomes are always different.

More about laying the net in the third week of vegetative stage. This will aloud me to see the bigger picture of how I want to fill this net. It may look a little sloppy right now, but that will change when I flip her. You will see how I can control where each and every branch will grow in the direction I choose.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Tok..

Good morning 420 Magazine,

I just want to do a short update an what going on with the GSC. She has been on @Prescription Blend nutrient line from the beginning and is currently on week 4 of the Prescription Blend nutrient schedule, for about two more weeks and then I will flip her to 12/12.

If your wondering why I placed the net over her early, it is to help my with the direction, I was the plant to grow. I should be able to control what and where it grows, but also, keeping light penetration's also. I know a few different ways to lay a net, and the outcomes are always different.

More about laying the net in the third week of vegetative stage. This will aloud me to see the bigger picture of how I want to fill this net. It may look a little sloppy right now, but that will change when I flip her. You will see how I can control where each and every branch will grow in the direction I choose.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Tok..
Hey man
Looking good!!!
What pump are you using?

Thank you for stopping by @charliewaffles

My old one was about 5 years old and just was displacing the air like it used to. So, I decided to upgrade and get one a little larger this time, it is a Vivosun Commercial Air Pump 1427 GPH 55W 90L/min. Just a little larger. :yahoo:

I may do a 10 gallon DWC next winter.

Hope this helps, and if there is anything else I can help with, just let me know.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,
Tok..

Well better late than not at all, on this update.

The Garden of Green Girl Scout Cookies has bee doing her thing and I will be changing her light schedule to 12 / 12 this week. She is looking very healthy, maybe a little more than I light. I am using @Prescription Blend Nutrients for this grow also. I noticed my last grow at this stage and it also had a dark green appearance like from excess nitrogen, but she is developing just like she is suppose to. No lockout and average daily uptake is about 3 quarts of water with a ppm drop of 75 to 100. So pretty smooth sailing.

Here are some current images.

Tok..

Time for a update of what has been going on.

Since my two main branches split away from the main stock, and the scrog net had to go away. She will now be growing in a Christmas tree form. Currently the whole plant is tied together for a few days, to give the branches time to mend. Overall she still looks like a happy and heathy plant with a couple broken arms. :yahoo:

Thinking serious about reverting back to veg for a week of so since I am at the beginning of 12/12, we'll seen.

Tok..

Ooof, hate to break off branches going into flower. Instead of going back to veg, why not try your extended day schedule. That should give her plenty of healing and growing time, but still keep her in a 12/12 schedule.

Back
Top Bottom