Tok Finally Got Around To GSC In DWC

Thank you for stopping by @NannyBoo

This was an enjoyable grow and I am now harvesting her.
You are very welcome to tag along, but this journal is almost over.

Here are the other two journals I have going if you are interested.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,
Tok..

Final finished up with the GSC and I have all eight tier of my drying screen or what ever it's called.

Three are Green Crack and the other five are full of nice large GSC buds, plus I had to hang so of the cola's in the tent. I run out of room. The problems I have.

Anyways, during this grow I had mentioned that I split this plant into three, while I was aggressive ( don't train aggressively, things happen) training under a scrog net. It was bad enough that I had to remove the net, and start rigging a support system or I would lose this lady. Which I don't aloud myself.

Here are some images of my rigging, the split and what happen when a branch breaks and it a couple days before I noticed.

The reason I am adding these is to show that a split stem or a broken branch can be repaired and brought to term.
More images to come.

I expect a dried and cured yield in the in the area of 700 to 800 grams.

Stay safe, and grow well my friends,
Tok..

edit: I will weigh and post in about a month.

Here are some of the last images before closing this journal.

That's all folk's.

Stay safe, and grow well my friends,
Tok..

Images coming of 3 weighed with one rack to go.

I guess I was a little off on my pre- estimate.

One more small bag to go.

Grow well my friends,
Tok..

edit: Please excuse my spelling of weighed in the images

Way to go tok! I'm speechless 🤣 killed it bro here's me hoping I get over a pound and you probably got two with one plant in the same space 🤣🤣 :clap: :clap:

Your air pump is it noisy? I want to start cloning more but my pump is crazy loud!

Fantastic harvest Tok. I'm growing a GSC auto now and I'm looking forward to it. Looks like you have some nice bud there, she was a beautiful plant.

Thanks for stopping by @LKABudMan and @KeithLemon

Aside from me splitting the stem into three, at the beginning of this grow; this has been a very easy grow. The pre-sample of GSC has a nice kick. I may have to test her.

Grow well my friends,
Tok..
Sorry I missed the grow sounds like I missed some interesting stuff.

Back
Top Bottom