Mars-Hydro DWC 1 Plant 4x4 Scrog

His a few shots off my grow you guys were helping with about 3 weeks into blossom.

P.s let's grow !

20211125_204637.jpg

20211125_204627.jpg

20211125_204556.jpg

20211125_204616.jpg

20211125_204443.jpg

Step Four

Enjoy the site of a full net.

This was a smaller net, I thing a 36x36.

SCROG step 4.jpg
how big do you have your squares 4" 6",,,,as looking to scrog on my next run 3x3 or 3x4 thinking of attaching some like 1"x1" edging around grow room and use some screw hooks to attached some string,,so with mine being a grow room,,Im attaching to the wall,,,,,so my buckets stand at 16" so would I want the net to be double that,,,,like 36" high floor to net????

Thanks for stopping by @spab1311

I normally set my set at 10 to 12 inches.
I grow my plants a specific way to do this.

I will be dropping my seeds soon to start my winter Scrog.
We can grow together or you can follow along.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,
Tok..
thanks that great my friend so I will keep my eyes open and follow along always looking to learn and pick up more,,,thanks and all the best my friend

@spab1311
I will be dropping a seed in water real soon.
I narrowed it down to 5 stains so far.

I will tag you when I start, incase you would like to follow along.
what you popping autos or photo or both as yeah looking forward to following along and learning on the grow,,,so for this grow not to sure about my plans going forward yet with this 2nd grow,,,so I have a photo fem Alien Gorrilla,,,Bruce Banner F3 fem(which was struggling got her fed bottles mixed up and gave her 1200ppm burnt her up big time but flushed her and been nursing her through the last 10 days) but she starting to pick up now,,,,,and I popped a Barneys farms Zittles which has turned into some weird mutant,,,so will just see how she goes but cos she not looking great,,,and still wanna run a auto with this run,,,so soaked a super lemon auto as back up,,,,,,so just a quick 1 my friend,,,just thinking ahead,,,so if the zittles makes it,,,would it be ok to run the 2 autos in 1 bucket (4gl) as thats how it would have to go if possible,,,but not show the zkittles going to pull through,,,but if she does could I run her in the bucket with the SS auto,,,,,got no plan in place just yet,,,but thinking of running 3x 4gln buckets,,,,but wanna keep the photos in seperate buckets as looking into taking some cuttings etc and running a mother plant just looking to try my hand at most things and find what works for me,,,
so here is where Im at the min,,,,just took lid off station and giving a light breeze,,,,and getting the BB ready to go into 4gl bucket in a few days

20220908_133410.jpg

what you popping autos or photo or both as yeah looking forward to following along and learning on the grow,,,so for this grow not to sure about my plans going forward yet with this 2nd grow,,,so I have a photo fem Alien Gorrilla,,,Bruce Banner F3 fem(which was struggling got her fed bottles mixed up and gave her 1200ppm burnt her up big time but flushed her and been nursing her through the last 10 days) but she starting to pick up now,,,,,and I popped a Barneys farms Zittles which has turned into some weird mutant,,,so will just see how she goes but cos she not looking great,,,and still wanna run a auto with this run,,,so soaked a super lemon auto as back up,,,,,,so just a quick 1 my friend,,,just thinking ahead,,,so if the zittles makes it,,,would it be ok to run the 2 autos in 1 bucket (4gl) as thats how it would have to go if possible,,,but not show the zkittles going to pull through,,,but if she does could I run her in the bucket with the SS auto,,,,,got no plan in place just yet,,,but thinking of running 3x 4gln buckets,,,,but wanna keep the photos in seperate buckets as looking into taking some cuttings etc and running a mother plant just looking to try my hand at most things and find what works for me,,,
so here is where Im at the min,,,,just took lid off station and giving a light breeze,,,,and getting the BB ready to go into 4gl bucket in a few days

20220908_133410.jpg
Great thinking. :thumb:
Hope you are well Amigo. :ciao:

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Wow @spab1311 , you have a lot going on.

,would it be ok to run the 2 autos in 1 bucket (4gl) as thats how it would have to go if possible,,

I would not recommend two plants unless it is in a very, very large contain. The plants will compete for the root zone space, and as a result it will limit the plants growth, effecting the yield.

I normally run feminized or regular seeds, but I don't think it matters if it is an auto or not.
I don't know if anyone else has tried this, or not, and got a decent yield.

Were you think about trying this in DWC?

My plants in DWC get a little too large, so I grow one for a 4x4 scrog in a 4x4 tent. My normal yield is in the area of 500 grams, or so. I am going to try for 800 to 900 grams this next grow. I think my new @MedicGrow Fold 8 LED grow light will give me the boost I need to achieve this.

I am waiting for my current tent to get a little further along in flower, before I start one for the net.

I would not recommend two plants unless it is in a very, very large contain. The plants will compete for the root zone space, and as a result it will limit the plants growth, effecting the yield.

I normally run feminized or regular seeds, but I don't think it matters if it is an auto or not.

My plants in DWC get a little too large, so I grow one for a 4x4 scrog in a 4x4 tent. My normal yield is in the area of 500 grams, or so. I am going to try for 800 to 900 grams this next grow. I think my new @MedicGrow Fold 8 LED grow light will give me the boost I need to achieve this.

I am waiting for my current tent to get a little further along in flower, before I start one for the net.
hi there my friend hows tricks,,hope alls well your ends,,, yeah was all going to be DWC,,,and I will think about what you said and may be if it comes to that,,,I will see If i can get a larger res for 2 plants,,,but not set plan just yet,,,just trying to get these girls settled and ready for veg,,,then I will know what Ive got to work with plant wise,,,and then I can set the plans and schedules etc so yeah with my 1st attempt being a huge success with 200+ harvest 1xplant set up,,,wanting to maximise my space and light now,,and put my newly learned grow exp to work and see what I can do knowing a little bit about what Im doing this time,,,,its abit ambition but I think its possible but with 3-4 growing this time,,,but thanks for the advice my friend and I will see how things go this next wk,,,and then I should know what Ive got to go,,,so you take care and all the best

yeah I like to be busy and esp now having that 1st grow experience under my belt,,knowing so much more then I did back then,,,and going off that 1st harvest gotta aim high and push the limits,,so we are both looking to hit that 1000g marker,,,,and ye its a big target esp for a new grower but with armed with my grow data from the 1st grow all gathered and there to follow for a basic idea,,,,,it gave me the 200+ harvest 1st grow so 3-4 plants should get somewhere around that mark,,,but we will see thats the target Ive put on my back.,,no pressure lol time will tell,,,I might of just dropped myself in for that one,,,,gotta make sure I can walk the walk now pmsl

Back
Top Bottom