PerkPot First Grow, GSC & THC Bomb, Live Soil, No Chemicals

37 days since sprout. Plants are chugging along. Gsc is really spreading out. The lst went well.

The thc bomb is also doing well with the quadlining.

76F267C3-C09A-4F3E-B6EE-CCCC0A9D5911.jpeg

DF2EC12E-C750-405E-8CC9-464C451E28A2.jpeg

F67FD08E-8F63-462A-A195-0683DF165C58.jpeg

E25C9AE9-7CC0-49B0-AAA5-36AD852A0268.jpeg

E8AF5634-C2E3-442B-8A5A-8FBF9A7A2CDA.jpeg

8980DCE3-C6BF-479F-A112-9B6776FCCDFD.jpeg

704308E9-52CC-4C5D-8613-986AFA25DFA0.jpeg

Added my trellis over the gsc. The plants are doing great. Thinking of flipping to flower soon so I don’t outgrow my tent. Is it too soon to flip to flower? 38 days since sprout.

Thc bomb also doing well with the quadlining. I defoliated a little to get air flow through the plant.

626512BC-C80D-4D6A-887F-A0F3303B509E.jpeg

7D2EE3B0-79E4-4229-BFAC-E9E108F37F68.jpeg

84EE1D49-A189-4F61-A5A7-FECA619D79B7.jpeg

4EB53376-AE9C-47BC-A829-04392B50F909.jpeg
Nice bro, looks like there starting to go a bit over on nitrogen and possibly a little too frequent on the watering? Got plenty of space and time bro maybe relieve a bit of stress before flip?

Ok bro forgot you was wicking just flying through as I came online to 78 notifications 🤣 just note it down for next round maybe? can run at a lower EC in veg as the trays will probably always have food in them being swick? Not sure if these are gravity fed from Res or your just filling?

I’m filling them myself. I am trying to manage how much water I add rather than just filling them. I did hit them with a top feed with worm juice(Elm Dirt) in it yesterday which is high in nitrogen so everything you said about over watered and too much nitrogen makes perfect sense. I am going to let them recover over the long weekend.

Been in and out on vacation. Plants all look good. Flipped to flower about a week ago. Getting lots of new growth. Topped the dirt with a special blend of bloom nutrients from the Soil Makers. I also put mulch in the pots to keep the soil moist. Getting a second trellis tomorrow.

First two pics are gsc. Second are the thc bomb

IMG_6820.jpeg

IMG_6821.jpeg

IMG_6822.jpeg

IMG_6823.jpeg

Hi PerkPot,
Your grow is looking super!
Do you find roots in the res? I'm watching another swick grow and the plant's entire root ball is in the res. That plant is being fed synthetics though so I am thinking it has no incentive to stay in the pot. My swick plants do have roots growing out of the bag but they are being air pruned. Mine are in LOS too.

Hey Perkpot,
I am really curious how you managed to keep your swicks from eating up your roots. Both @Gee64 and I had deficiencies from roots contaminating the swicks and ignoring their soil. You don't seem to have had the same problems and you are in advanced bloom now. I'd like to know how you did it. Gee took his plants off their swicks before I did, and then I followed.

Added my trellis over the gsc. The plants are doing great. Thinking of flipping to flower soon so I don’t outgrow my tent. Is it too soon to flip to flower? 38 days since sprout.
Hey Perk, your grow is looking great! I got dropped from receiving notifications a while back, but I'm all caught up now.

For future reference, your plants are ready for flower when they are sexually mature, which is when they start growing with alternating, rather than opposite, nodes.

Then it becomes grower's choice. Since most plants will stretch 2-3 times their pre-flip height after flip, to max out the space but not overgrow it a good rule of thumb is to flip when their height is 1/3 to 1/2 of available grow space height after deducting the spacing distance your light manufacturer suggests you keep between your plants and your light source.

Hi Carmen. The only thing I did was get smaller diameter wick string and I am only using on string on the inner holes. My plants are still sucking up the water and there is very little root growth out the bottom

IMG_6991.jpeg

IMG_6989.jpeg

IMG_6987.jpeg

IMG_6993.jpeg
Thanks Perkpot, it's amazing how well your plant is doing compared with mine and Gees. Does the bag feel wet at the bottom? It doesn't look it. Are you still watering from the top at times?

Everything is chugging along. Looking really good

One thing I am noticing with the gsc is one plant is dark green the other is a lighter green and getting some purple highlights on the tips of the leaves. Pics 3 and 4 They both look healthy so I’m not concerned. I think the one plants mother must have slept with some grand daddy purple lol

The thc bomb is way more bushy than the gsc. The thc bomb buds are fat like Christmas trees. Pic 7 The gsc buds are longer and leaner.

I took pic’s underneath of each. The gsc has six main branches and I did the quad lining on the thc Bomb. I think both methods worked well.

IMG_7003.jpeg

IMG_7004.jpeg

IMG_7009.jpeg

IMG_7001.jpeg

IMG_7010.jpeg

IMG_7011.jpeg

IMG_7012.jpeg

IMG_7007.jpeg

IMG_7013.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom