Sorenna's - 2015 - THC Bomb Auto & Strawberry Blue - Soil - LED

re: Sorenna's - 2015 - THC Bomb Auto & Strawberry Blue - Soil - LED

I tend to use multiple wraps of 10mm natural hemp in simple double column ties.
Hojo is for prisoners (although I have used a 5mm in a hojo 'figure 8' loop for a pain tie.)
:laughtwo: you are too much

am having this prob
Pammy_Top.jpg

PAmmy_Top_2_.jpg

am having this prob
Pammy_Top.jpg

PAmmy_Top_2_.jpg

Looks like you posted this on Help with my plants

A good spot!

She won't be seriously damaged in the next couple of days, so take a deep breath and study your answers. I wish I could help, but my way of managing deficiencies was to switch away from nutrients and "soil-less" medium. Lots of people on 420 and elsewhere do a fantastic job with bottled nutrients and feeding schedules, I'm just not one of them. I did that my first grow and the worry and self criticism took all the fun out of it.

Hang in there. She'll get better!

been this way since i transplanted her and trimmed her 6 days ago

am having this prob
Pammy_Top.jpg

PAmmy_Top_2_.jpg
First don't jump to conclusions. See what the new growth just coming out does. From the pics it seems only on established/older leaves. What medium are you growing in? Have you sprayed anything on them? How hot is it in the room? The pictorial doesn't have anything in it that looks the same. Just wait a few days for new growth and see. Relax, every plant is unique maybe it was mad at you but it will get over it.

Sorry Radogast, didn't see your post about where the problem had also been posted. I should have posted the problem plant solver over there. LOL

Hi Sorenna! :)

You never, ever need to apologize to me Cannafan.
If you hadn't been friendly and help my hand a little my first post on this board, I might never have stuck around.

Then I see your plants... and your outdoor photos... you are an inspiration!

And Hi Sorenna :)

La Sirene, the mermaid, was out of place in my bathroom last week waiting for me to caulk the tub. The tub is caulked, so she is back in her watery spot of honor, next to her guilded mirror and fancy window charms overlooking exotic soaps and bath salt blends. I only mention this because, Sorenna, despite your flowery new avatar, I still picture you as a mermaid :)

This is just getting weird...

But in a very nice way. :love: All in the perspective guys. :laughtwo:

Looking at all these fast growing autoflowers... I'm tempted to grow some. They just really WANT to grow and flower.

Isn't it a wondrous thing, that we can look at digital pictures and still seem to feel that different flavour of energy? Those autos have that alpine meadow thing going. Embracing the challenge of having less than rhree months from germination to fulfillment . . .:peace::passitleft:

It's been a few Sorenna. Hope all is well. :love:

Back
Top Bottom