Lady Cannafan Indoor Garden Sponsored By ViparSpectra KS5000 LED - Multiple Strains

Hello 420 Magazine Friends, old and new. :ciao:

I am back from a long time away and very excited to be partnered up with our Sponsor ViparSpectra using two of their KS5000 500W LED Grow Lights! :thanks:

I received the ViparSpectra lights after the grow had started using various older model LED lights. The plants are very young, so we will still have the full impact of how these lights perform.

Strain/s: White Widow XXL, Blue Gelato 41, Purple Haze, Phatt Frutty, Peanut Butter Breath
Genetic Makeup: Various Sativa/Indica
Pot/Bucket Size: 3 gallon Geopots
Grow Space: Approximately 8' x 8'
How Many Plants: 12 more or less depending on sex
Environment: Indoor
Stage: Veg
Medium: Soil - FoxFarm Bushdoctor Coco-Loco
Lights: 2 ViparSpectra KS5000
Nutrients: General Hydroponics and others as needed
Room Temperature: 73 F.
Relative Humidity: 45%
Pests: None so far ;-)

The Phatt Frutty, Peanut Butter Breath, and Purple Haze seeds were gifted to me by a local grower. I don't know if some of them are feminized or not, and a couple could possibly be autos. We will see as the grow plays out. He didn't have any information specific, just that they were outdoor grown plants.
Blue Gelato 41, and White Widow XXL are photo seeds from Barney's Farm.

A little about me:
After hastily being forced to stop growing several years ago, I am seriously excited to get back on it! Our state has legalized cannabis now and I am retired with no more fear of workplace drug testing.
Some of you may remember me as "Cannafan", the name had to be changed for the product reviewer position, which I am also very excited about. I am very happy to be back with 420 Magazine and all of the great people here

Join me for the fun, laughter, and the never a dull moment ride that my grows are known to give! :high-five:

Well, all the kids sank to the bottom of the pool. I got them out before they drowned and put them into damp paper towels in a container. They are in a cabinet sitting on a seedling mat to keep them warm, complete darkness when I close the cabinet doors. Such little cuties. :dreamy:
Time to roll out the close up lenses and start giving them proper photo shoots when they come out of their shells.

Well, all the kids sunk to the bottom of the pool. I got them out before they drowned and put them into damp paper towels in a container. They are in a cabinet sitting on a seedling mat to keep them warm, complete darkness when I close the cabinet doors. Such little cuties. :dreamy:
Time to roll out the close up lenses and start giving them proper photo shoots when they come out of their shells.

Haha - yeah - my biggest failing as a photographer is... can't be bothered to get my kit out so take shitty photos with Casio Exilim EX-Z1200
:ganjamon:

I had a little side seed thing going with some "who knows what they are" seeds. A friend left a small baggie of smoke here a while back, I just threw it in the freezer thinking I would add it to some cannabutter making at some point. I found it the other day and it was littered with seeds. Sooooo.....I picked them out and dropped them in water after they got to room temp. After they sank, I put them in damp paper towels. Still waiting too see if any of them actually crack open and put a foot out. It's only been two days. They are very tiny, but I've grown decent plants from tiny seeds before.
If they pop and grow, it will be an unknown strain. :lot-o-toke:

Back
Top Bottom