The second one is done and not as much as the first one but it was the smallest girl of four and she had the mold the rest is fine

IMG_20231129_005412.jpg

IMG_20231129_005808.jpg

Looking good @Kanno26 !

Interesting difference in root balls. Did the more dense ones go through more wet/dry cycles?

I find that if I keep the soil moist I get mostly the fine feeder roots. They don't need to build the water seekers since they have all they need right at their feet.

Looking good @Kanno26 !

Interesting difference in root balls. Did the more dense ones go through more wet/dry cycles?

I find that if I keep the soil moist I get mostly the fine feeder roots. They don't need to build the water seekers since they have all they need right at their feet.
You're right @Azimuth, the two on the left were drier than the other two but they had a bit of mold and I think it was because I overwatered them a bit or it happened because the buds are dense and like a stone. It's hard to say what you mean or all together 😁

Hello everyone, the last Paradox is finished and it's a beautiful 245g...
IMG_20231201_000458.jpg

And the tent gave me a beautiful 779 grams in total from four plants in a 5x5 tent under @ViparSpectra KS5000. I think it's a great result when you consider that the light has 500w. Thanks everyone for the favors on this journal, I'll check in with the Hulkberry result soon

Congratulations on the harvest! :cheer:

Thank you for supporting our lights and doing great work! :green_heart:

Congratulations on the harvest! :cheer:

Thank you for supporting our lights and doing great work! :green_heart:
Good morning Val. :ciao:
Hope your doing well.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Congratulations on the harvests and the yield @Kanno26!!! Those look awesome and once again you prove yourself to be a very good grower. Still amazed at the results you get time after time in the relatively short time you e been doing it. Bravo.
:adore:

Congratulations on the harvests and the yield @Kanno26!!! Those look awesome and once again you prove yourself to be a very good grower. Still amazed at the results you get time after time in the relatively short time you e been doing it. Bravo.
:adore:
Thanks a lot @Jon, my next goal is to make four plants 1kg, I don't know if it will be successful in the next round but that's my goal 😉

Thanks a lot @Jon, my next goal is to make four plants 1kg, I don't know if it will be successful in the next round but that's my goal 😉
That’s my kinda target! 250g/plant I think is and achievable target. But you have to have 4 perfect plants in there!

Gogogo!

Nick

I also think it's realistic, but I'm not saying it has to be done in the next round, but I'll definitely try 😉
I’m going for 1KG out of a 4x4 now but more plants, 12 - you only need 73g - 2.6oz a plant to do it and you’re spreading your risk because a bigger herd. Going with all OG Kush because it yields great.

Now you’re talking @Kanno26 ! You have this pretty much down at this point. Time to start pushing the boundaries a little? That’s awesome. So 2.2 pounds from 4 plants eh? Got any plans for how you intend to increase yield without increasing your space?

Now you’re talking @Kanno26 ! You have this pretty much down at this point. Time to start pushing the boundaries a little? That’s awesome. So 2.2 pounds from 4 plants eh? Got any plans for how you intend to increase yield without increasing your space?
Not yet @Jon, any suggestions? I will definitely stay with SIP and the same substrate. I think the most important thing will be the choice of strain, but luckily I have a lot to choose from at home. I will probably try royal biscuits, I have the most of them, and in the small tent there will be either sour strawberry or lemon drizzle

I’m going for 1KG out of a 4x4 now but more plants, 12 - you only need 73g - 2.6oz a plant to do it and you’re spreading your risk because a bigger herd. Going with all OG Kush because it yields great.
12 plants is a lot, I'd like to do it with four and I also have og Kush but I don't know if y4 will make kylo I have to look at the yield I have them from Royal Queen Seeds

Back
Top Bottom