Growing 2x2 With ViparSpectra XS1500 Pro

Hey growmie, how'd the KS5000 work for ya? I gotta 4x4 itchin for a new led. I have a Philzon FD4500 450w 6 bar there now doing well, fightin herms so I may need a new 4x4 from Vipar or A/C Infinity. My new 3x3 from A/C is very nice with a @ViparSpectra KS2500 led as I am atester for @ViparSpectra . Cheers growmie, SSgrower

Hey growmie, how'd the KS5000 work for ya? I gotta 4x4 itchin for a new led. I have a Philzon FD4500 450w 6 bar there now doing well, fightin herms so I may need a new 4x4 from Vipar or A/C Infinity. My new 3x3 from A/C is very nice with a @ViparSpectra KS2500 led as I am atester for @ViparSpectra . Cheers growmie, SSgrower
Ks 5000 is what I have in big tent and also have Mars fce4800 and I have to say Vipar is way better that I can tell. Light are stronger and hold up better.
But truth I only ever had Mars and Vipar lights. An a bunch of home aid ones.

Added some electro coils to the veg grow of the bubble gum sherbets

IMG_20230628_082024.jpg

IMG_20230628_082024~2.jpg

I gotta ask; what for? The electro coils

Thanks Dust
I have no clue . But then I do I guess. Coils will make the soil positive charged. Hel premote good bacteria. That's the real answer. But folk lore says it helps plant grow and produce more cause of it. No science behind that tho. But good conversation starter too.

I have no clue . But then I do I guess. Coils will make the soil positive charged. Hel premote good bacteria. That's the real answer. But folk lore says it helps plant grow and produce more cause of it. No science behind that tho. But good conversation starter too.

Hey not too crazy of idea bro, electromagnetic fields are present in all, now positively charged medium could in fact take care of free radicals (supposedly free radicals cause damage)
Maybe the extra ions caused by the positive charge plays a roll on the medium being ph balanced?

This is new for me.
:passitleft:

Hey not too crazy of idea bro, electromagnetic fields are present in all, now positively charged medium could in fact take care of free radicals (supposedly free radicals cause damage)
Maybe the extra ions caused by the positive charge plays a roll on the medium being ph balanced?

This is new for me.
I been reading myself and looking at other did or done this. Idk. Jury is out still.

XS1500 Pro is rocking your tent again.
I thought the coil was added to supplement the iron element:yahoo:

XS1500 Pro is rocking your tent again.
I thought the coil was added to supplement the iron element:yahoo:
Tell you the truth. I'm still studying the coils. It is interesting what it does or don't do. No real science studies been done that I have found that says it does one thing or more . Jury still out on what or if it works. Lmao.

This is new for me.
Tinfoil hats supposed to save you from radiation to right? Copper coils in the medium do absolutely nothing positive, same goes with driving nails through the stems or flushing. It's what we call Bro Science, practice without any gain or proof of concept! Cheers!

Tinfoil hats supposed to save you from radiation to right? Copper coils in the medium do absolutely nothing positive, same goes with driving nails through the stems or flushing. It's what we call Bro Science, practice without any gain or proof of concept! Cheers!

You are right. I have nothing to back up why he is using Copper coils. Thats why I asked him, What for?

There is no bro science in the fact the LED lighting have electromagnetic fields, does that have any effect on the Copper and free radicals in the medium?

I don’t like bro science, I don't practice non of the described above, neither spraying milk for mildew and so many others I've seen.

I have genuine curiosity for the cooper coils. Any thoughts ?

You are right. I have nothing to back up why he is using Copper coils. Thats why I asked him, What for?

There is no bro science in the fact the LED lighting have electromagnetic fields, does that have any effect on the Copper and free radicals in the medium?

I don’t like bro science, I don't practice non of the described above, neither spraying milk for mildew and so many others I've seen.

Copper coil in the ground will connect positive charges in the air to the ground. Trees do it natural. All animal plants all have to be grounded. Now. Old days we stick just a wire in the ground . What it does idk. But I watch my grandfather do it every planting as a kid.

The ion load of the minerals will mostly decide the charge of the medium. There's nothing to charge up in that coil since there's no load on it?

Then there's the question should you aim for a positive or negative charge and does that actually do anything positive to plant growth?

I call bullshit! Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom