ViparSpectra XS1500 PRO Atomic Jelly Grow

Glad the stickers arrived smoothly!

Plant is liking the light! The soil looks more yellow, nutrients added?

Nice day to you. ☀️

Glad the stickers arrived smoothly!

Plant is liking the light! The soil looks more yellow, nutrients added?

Nice day to you. ☀️
It's common in hempy to get some algae growth on top of the perlite.

Next feeding is tomorrow, 3rd day since last fertigation.

Thanks!

Does it have a dimmer? This is 11 inches at 50%, with a 150 Watt LED (and to be fair they recommend 25% for seedlings).

I feel ya though, I've seen joints longer than 11 inches :rofl:, and I'm a little nervous about flowering with this. Almost can't have enough light in flower.
Damnit, I forget about dimmers cause I don't use em, potentiometers are usually the first thing to go bad.
I stopped stressing about lighting once I saw people growing dank buds under cheap blurples and grow bulb clusters.

You don't feed every day in hempy Braddah? I thought every day was the norm? Not that I ever grew hempy.
Seedlings and early veg is 2-3 days. Every day in mid to late veg and flower.
Or as Bluter says
"hempy has a 3-2-1 feed routine. once every 3 days in seedling and early veg. every second day from veg to early flower. every day in flower til chop."

With one tiny plant, mixing less than half a gallon at a time, it's such a PITA getting the ph right (1 tiny drop takes the ph too far in either direction). I can't wait for the transplant and daily feedings when I'm mixing up a few gallons at a time.

Your plants are looking killer under that ks5000 dude! I've wanted to try LOS, but its expensive out here sourcing all the ingredients. Thanks for checking in Stone!

Seedlings and early veg is 2-3 days. Every day in mid to late veg and flower.
Or as Bluter says
"hempy has a 3-2-1 feed routine. once every 3 days in seedling and early veg. every second day from veg to early flower. every day in flower til chop."

With one tiny plant, mixing less than half a gallon at a time, it's such a PITA getting the ph right (1 tiny drop takes the ph too far in either direction). I can't wait for the transplant and daily feedings when I'm mixing up a few gallons at a time.

Your plants are looking killer under that ks5000 dude! I've wanted to try LOS, but its expensive out here sourcing all the ingredients. Thanks for checking in Stone!
And I learned something new today! Thanks! 3-2-1

I mix full strength veg for my babies and just cut it with water to the correct dilution based on their age. Saves from having to mix tiny amounts of nutes.

Maybe you could try that with pH'd water so it wouldn't need re-doing.

I mix full strength veg for my babies and just cut it with water to the correct dilution based on their age. Saves from having to mix tiny amounts of nutes.

Maybe you could try that with pH'd water so it wouldn't need re-doing.
Great idea thanks!

Looking good Braddah. Bring on that rapid hempy growth. I reckon the light will do just fine flowering in that tent. I managed 5.3oz off 3 autos in a 50x90cm with the XS1000 not exceeding 85%. Wasn't my best grow but it wasn't the light that was the issue.
Post in thread 'Testing The ViparSpectra XS1000 With VetSmoke85' Testing The ViparSpectra XS1000 With VetSmoke85

Looking good Braddah. Bring on that rapid hempy growth. I reckon the light will do just fine flowering in that tent. I managed 5.3oz off 3 autos in a 50x90cm with the XS1000 not exceeding 85%. Wasn't my best grow but it wasn't the light that was the issue.
Post in thread 'Testing The ViparSpectra XS1000 With VetSmoke85' Testing The ViparSpectra XS1000 With VetSmoke85
Thanks Vet! Looks like you ended up with some nice tight little nugs. Makes me breathe a little easier knowing it's possible.

Thanks Vet! Looks like you ended up with some nice tight little nugs. Makes me breathe a little easier knowing it's possible.
Did my little hempy Blueberry auto under that light too. Gave me some lovely bud. I'm sure you'll get the best out of this light. 💪
PXL_20220424_180541923_2.jpg
PXL_20220424_180603060_2.jpg

post header.png

total.jpg
side.jpg
top.jpg

We're getting some strange spiral twisting in the established leaves. Any ideas what's causing this? It doesn't look like over-fertilization, and I'm pretty sure you can't over water in hempy. PH issue? We're @5.9 on the last 2 feeds. 2ml / gallon part a+b prescription Blend as recommended by their feed chart. The temps are ranging from 74-81F.

Thanks for your help!

I've got one right now that started the same way, after a couple more sets of leaves it grew out of it. upper left corner, at 10 days:
IMG_0330.jpg

at about 2 1/2 weeks:
IMG_0377.jpg

Currently, lower plant:
IMG_0373 (1).jpg
Thanks! This makes me feel better about it. It looks like a genetic quirk because she is healthy otherwise. We'll wait and see.

That is a bit weird. I'd be tempted to just leave it and hope she grows out of it. React if any other signs of anything show up. Got any breeze on her? She looks pretty sheltered in that cup.
Thanks Vet! That's what I'm thinking too. I turned up all the fans a bit to get her leaves shaking a little, if nothing else it will get her respirating faster so I can water a little more often.

When do you talented ganja farmers consider a plant to be past seedling stage?
Not a talented ganja farmer, lol~ I think once the plant has switched its nutrient dependence from internal to external sources, it can then reasonably be considered to have passed through the seedling stage.

Nice to see Atomic Jelly tend to normal.✌️

Back
Top Bottom