DV8s Sweet Treats Grow Ft All New Viparspectra XS1500 PRO

She has really started to swell and frost up! Fat, tall, and lush, the XS1500 Pro can't handle her. :yahoo:

She has really started to swell and frost up! Fat, tall, and lush, the XS1500 Pro can't handle her. :yahoo:
Thanks for the positive words Valerie.

Its been a super light so far, I sure am glad it was this one your company decided to send out to me.

With a couple of new babies Ill put it to good use once Miss Muffin finishes up, and keep on continuing to demonstrate just how effective it is, next time with something I expect to be a bit more nuggety in bloom.

Any new grower would be very well served by picking one up for their first tent grow, and its a killer light for its class for anyone looking to change over to a new light.

Any good genetics paired with this light is very likely to succeed.

Cant wait to see this Runtz Muffin finish up and get some weights and do some gram/watt & gram/day calculations, thinking theres a nice surprise coming if its all smooth sailing till the end.

Cant praise this light enough, again thank you for giving me the opportunity to use it, absolutely loved it.

Getting closer by the day.....patience required though on my behalf.
20230616_064027.jpg
20230616_064038.jpg
20230616_064050.jpg

So looked Miss Muffin up and down today, late flower  always makes me nervous. If anything I tend to go a bit early as there is its never assured to make it safely to the end.

Its clear her mid size colas are a heck of a lot closer than her longer fuller mains. Some of them are just on the cusp of developed, and are in the window, while the bigger ones toward the top are still underdeveloped, foxtailing and a bit sparse.

Im not sure to leave, or bring her down.
Cut, and weight gets left on the table, or leave and hope that within a fortnight shes finished.

While I work my mind through that conundrum, here she is.
20230618_090317.jpg
20230618_085751.jpg
20230618_085838.jpg
20230618_085904.jpg
20230618_085958.jpg
20230618_090045.jpg
20230618_090105.jpg

She looks like an absolute bitch of a trim.
No kidding. Had the tunes on.

Decided earlier in the day to leave her, then I was taking the dead and shrivelling fans and found budrot.

It was go time after that.
She’s the kinda plant I call my son in to do.

Coca-Cola’s for dayzzzzzz there bruv!

💚💚💚
Was a good haul, definitely.

So Miss Muffin is down.

Had wanted to do her at a leisurely pace and get some kick arse pics, instead just got the chop done.

Just how it goes sometimes.
20230618_175958.jpg

. All up she had 46 colas. Only one with budrot best I could tell, which was binned.

Heres what I did snap.

20230618_195621.jpg
20230618_195327.jpg
20230618_175538.jpg
20230618_195344.jpg
20230618_195612.jpg

Came out at 725g wet, besting my previous 540g or so.
Significantly bigger girl this run.
She didnt really look it at first.

Hoping for 5, but might go 6 ounces dry.

The ViparSpectra light was fantastic, and my feeling is it played a big part in getting her there, so thank you @ViparSpectra .

The new nutes definitely played a part too. She was 128 days from seed to harvest.

Her buds are now in the fridge, and fingers crossed for a good result. Thanks to all who stopped by to look in and comment along the way.

Once shes dry Ill give a wrap up on final weights. Light will now go to another Barneys girl, Wedding Cake, and bring her home in flower.

Absolutely gorgeous, waiting for the final honor, very impressed by the looking. :thumb:

So Miss Muffin is down.

Had wanted to do her at a leisurely pace and get some kick arse pics, instead just got the chop done.

Just how it goes sometimes.

. All up she had 46 colas. Only one with budrot best I could tell, which was binned.

Heres what I did snap.

Came out at 725g wet, besting my previous 540g or so.

Significantly bigger girl this run.
She didnt really look it at first.

Hoping for 5, but might go 6 ounces dry.

The ViparSpectra light was fantastic, and my feeling is it played a big part in getting her there, so thank you @ViparSpectra .

The new nutes definitely played a part too. She was 128 days from seed to harvest.

Her buds are now in the fridge, and fingers crossed for a good result. Thanks to all who stopped by to look in and comment along the way.

Once shes dry Ill give a wrap up on final weights. Light will now go to another Barneys girl, Wedding Cake, and bring her home in flower.
Good job Deeve :)

Tho I didn’t see you thank your font. I personally don’t think you could have done without that jaunty understated typography.

Well done bruv. And I’m super jealous of your weights.

Absolutely gorgeous, waiting for the final honor, very impressed by the looking. :thumb:
Thank you Valerie.

Will be a good weight, biggest girl for me yet.
Good job Deeve :)
Thanks T!
Tho I didn’t see you thank your font. I personally don’t think you could have done without that jaunty understated typography.
Absolutely an omission. That Georgia is just mint.
Well done bruv. And I’m super jealous of your weights.
Jealous? Think Miss Muffin wont go as big as your Shiskaberry was at 7 zips, still got some room for yielding better weights.

In saying that 4 is par, and with your change in nutes Im sure youll find your groove again. Definitely feel the ones I used helped this girl.

Jealous? Think Miss Muffin wont go as big as your Shiskaberry was at 7 zips, still got some room for yielding better weights.
Omg that was 2 years ago!

You are meant to get better not worse as time goes on!

Lol

Buds are sitting at around 50% of weight and dropping steadily.

Theres some purple hints, lime greens and stark orange hairs.

I usually trim sugars right back but left them on most this time.

She smells filthy, a real deep intense wrath, pungent beyond anything else Ive ever done. Sharp on the nose even. And sticky.

Whatever else she might be, her buds are definitely going to be memorable.

Not really giving her clone as good a run, think higher temps suit this strain better.

Ill get some pics up when buds done drying.

I've been tempted to grow auto's by a client of mine wanting to learn cannabis gardening indoors. I run 70/30 Canna/Coco Loco mix. with 25-30% perlite and am now using Dyno-Myco at transplant. Using Foop in flower w/sweetner, or Green Planet Massive bloom 1-2-3 . Ordered Canna A&B and will use on this next run. Still researching nutrients after 2 1/2 years in coco/perlite. Cheers SSgrower

Getting pretty close now to buds being finished.

Chopping early meant the final moisture content was lower than usual. Upshot is more dried weight.

Miss Muffin will easy be a 7 oz, maybe as big as 9, clearly biggest yielder in my tents so far.

Think 8 and change will be pretty close to the mark ( half pound) , high confidence in calling it there.

Her daughter is not near as solid, but she seems to be moving to the line a bit faster than her mother with browning pistils on day 35 post flip.

20230701_170140.jpg

Final dry weight came in at 8 ounces.
Pretty happy with that result off 129 days.

Cant thank @ViparSpectra enough for a wonderful light and supporting sponsorship, it was such a pleasure and a huge part of that result. I look forward to future collaboration.

In fairness it was a little more than 8 but a close mate was keen for a couple tester nugs. As his stash was low I gifted him 10g and made up the balance of a bag (Oz) in Runtz nugs from my offsite endeavours. More than enough to tide him over, hasnt stopped the compliments over these few days since.

Growing is something I love. But giving away quality buds to others who I share a friendship with is the icing on the cake.

Some of those mates are old stoner buddies who back in the day found it as hard as I did to chuck in to buy cannabis of highly dubious quality.

Now in our midlife, kids, families, day jobs, we all get to sit back and enjoy recreational use and quality genetics. Its one hell of a kick to give away something that is consistently great, and makes me feel all the toil and obligation is worth every bit of effort and risk.

Pic is coming, I was interrupted this afternoon attending to the offsite grow/harvesting, ended up running quite late chatting about forward scheduling. Ill be back there tomorrow to make good on plans.

Back
Top Bottom