ViparSpectra XS1500 PRO Atomic Jelly Grow

post header.png

top.jpg
side.jpg

Not seeing any improvement in the first Atomic Jelly. New seedling has made it.

Watering the new seedling with diluted PB veg mix 2x daily while it establishes roots. Watering established plant full veg feed every 3 days.

today.jpg

Waiting on the little seedling to catch up a bit.

can you give me coles notes on the first one ?

by now in hempy time i'd normally have the plant in a 2L to 5L final pot and well on to a healthy veg. something fundamental is wrong here. i'd also be driving it harder under the light, and running the light closer.

i'm guessing this is nutes but it's a flat out guess at this point.

The first one really isn't happy is it mate. Strange. Maybe just one of those that no matter what you do it won't be happy. I was sure she'd pull out of it.
Yup, its a bit a of mystery. I've treated plants far worse and had them do much better. Hoping the second plant will give me more information.

can you give me coles notes on the first one ?

by now in hempy time i'd normally have the plant in a 2L to 5L final pot and well on to a healthy veg. something fundamental is wrong here. i'd also be driving it harder under the light, and running the light closer.

i'm guessing this is nutes but it's a flat out guess at this point.

I know right? It's bizarre. If I had any confidence in this plants ability to turn around I would be pushing it harder and would have up-potted as well by now.

Hoping the second seedling getting the same feed will give me more info. If I get the same symptoms it's likely a bad batch of nutes. Only other option I can think of is PH, but I've been triple checking that with multiple methods.

Using a fresh set that I just opened up for this grow... but used them for my last journal with no issues.
If the same phenomenon occurs with the second one, I guess it might be a problem with this batch of seeds.

Using a fresh set that I just opened up for this grow... but used them for my last journal with no issues.

i kinda remember other folk having issues with pb in hempy. it is listed as a hydro nute so i don't know what the trouble is. if it works in hydro it should be ok for hempy.

Alright! Everyone is still looking weak sauce. Last thing I'm going to try is switching to my trusty old AN nutrients to see if there is any improvement.

Either way these seeds have been so stunted by this fiasco I may start a new journal with a different strain.

Thanks friends!

Alright! Everyone is still looking weak sauce. Last thing I'm going to try is switching to my trusty old AN nutrients to see if there is any improvement.

Either way these seeds have been so stunted by this fiasco I may start a new journal with a different strain.

Thanks friends!
Fingers crossed for you!🤞:hug:

Well the atomic Jelly Seeds aren't going to make it. I'm still not entirely sure what the issue is. I'm going to boil the perlite and give it a good rinse before trying again with a different strain.

@420 please move this thread to the completed journals section.

@ViparSpectra we'll be back soon with another journal to showcase your beautiful light properly.

Thanks for following along, I hope to see you on the next one.

That's unfortunate mate. At least it was early days unlike my disaster. I had issues with the PB nutes. Loads of people get on with them fine but I just couldn't keep my plants happy with them.
RIGHT! Would have been devastating to have this happen in flower.

Looking forward to the next time Braddah! :Rasta:

Well the atomic Jelly Seeds aren't going to make it. I'm still not entirely sure what the issue is. I'm going to boil the perlite and give it a good rinse before trying again with a different strain.

@420 please move this thread to the completed journals section.

@ViparSpectra we'll be back soon with another journal to showcase your beautiful light properly.

Thanks for following along, I hope to see you on the next one.
So sorry my friend .

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284

Back
Top Bottom