Growing 2x2 With ViparSpectra XS1500 Pro

The ion load of the minerals will mostly decide the charge of the medium. There's nothing to charge up in that coil since there's no load on it?

Then there's the question should you aim for a positive or negative charge and does that actually do anything positive to plant growth?

I call bullshit! Cheers!
I'm skeptical also on it. But idk
I made them counter clockwise and clockwise to see if there is a difference I'm sure there is. Idk
Still researching it. But as many old ancient people used earth battery. Like Egyptians did. So there a tech to it. Just got figure out what exactly is the benefit to it. So far one outgrowing the other. But I switched them to see if that was it also. No results yet
But tell you truth your nothing but a d battery yourself. Everything on this world has a positive and negative charge to them. And frequency waves as well. Look it up

Positive coil on left
Neg on right
Both strain Bubble gum sherbet
Same BOD as well.
IMG_20230706_150653.jpg

Sherbet grows quite fast.
The old saying: "Excess is the mother of invention"!
I think "Thinking&Trying are the mother of invention"! :goof: :goof:

Behind the curtain I had two hindsights plants which one was under a different light not to say names. But not Vipar. And look at the difference. Pro much better light for veg and grow in a 2x2

Godfather under Vipar 1500pro
Screenshot_20230708-112903.jpg

Under a lesser light but same size 1000 watt
IMG_20230708_111139.jpg

3 plants in a 2x2 wow. I can't get 3 in my 3x3 to maturity. I don't like them to touch the tent. SSgrower
Yeah don't like it ether but no choice. Running out of room. It's good thing these type plants are small plants anyway.

Back
Top Bottom