Not yet @Jon, any suggestions? I will definitely stay with SIP and the same substrate. I think the most important thing will be the choice of strain, but luckily I have a lot to choose from at home. I will probably try royal biscuits, I have the most of them, and in the small tent there will be either sour strawberry or lemon drizzle
Hmm…not sure @Kanno26, I was hoping you’d have an answer. Lmao! If it were me, I might try four sativas and more tops.

Hello everyone, I'm finally done and I have to tell you that it was a chore but the hard work paid off and the Hulkberry is finally trimmed and first I'll show you some photos just to give you an idea...
IMG_20231204_002029.jpg
IMG_20231204_002059.jpg

Here it is before dividing it into individual branches...
IMG_20231204_002112.jpg
IMG_20231204_002127.jpg

Such a big tree it was...
IMG_20231204_002555.jpg

Now what did we manage to catch on Hulkberry with @ViparSpectra XS1500 PRO?
IMG_20231205_221241.jpg

It's more than I expected and we got a whopping 359 grams from one plant which is great and in total Hulkberry and Paradox made 1158 grams, isn't that amazing fellow growers? Thanks everyone for following this log and I'll give you a smoke report from both kinds soon, take care 😉🖖

Hello everyone, I hope you are all well. I haven't checked in for a while, I've been a bit busy before Christmas and I've also been busy testing Hulkberry and Paradox. So don't be angry, I'll close this diary soon and I'll be happy to see you at another one that I'll start soon. Happy holidays to everyone and a nice gift 😉🖖🎅

Greetings to all growers and supporters of my journals with @ViparSpectra, Hulkberry and Paradox. I would like to end this diary and say a few words about the smoke and I have to say that Paradox is amazing it has a nice earthy taste with light citrus notes and it gets you really high but it's great that you can function and it doesn't stick you to the couch 😉 but Hulkberry is real on the contrary, the taste is like skunk with the smell of the forest and it will make you stick to the couch for a long evening 😁 Finally, I would like to thank you all for supporting my diary. And I would especially like to thank @ViparSpectra and Valerie for the trust and for their great lights 👍thank you. And I wish you all good luck and health in the new year 2024 and may it be better than this one at least a little. Thanks to you all, good luck friends 🖖🍻

Thank you, dear @Kanno26, thanks for your great support, did a wonderful job. Happy New Year! Wishing you a year filled with health, happiness, and prosperity!

Back
Top Bottom