ViparSpectra XS1500 PRO Atomic Jelly Grow

Damn what an intro I'm definitely pulling up a seat! I can't wait to see what that Vipar can do!
No offense the tent made me laugh a bit although I'm sure it will be packed with bud in no time, I wish I possessed the ability to grow in that small of a space. Seeing it on a table just tripped me out :rofl:

And we have lift-off. The Atomic Jelly is out of the perlite and starting to open up. I'm monitoring the water level in the cup and topping off with RO water @ PH 6.5 as needed. Once the roots hit the reservoir and we start seeing leaf development I'll start introducing feed with the water.

have you got it set up like a hempy cup with a hole ?

you can run a weak nute solution as soon as the first set of trues are decently established and open. in hempy i usually run a solution about the same strength as a foliar, or about 1/4 - 1/2 seedling strength.

have you got it set up like a hempy cup with a hole ?

you can run a weak nute solution as soon as the first set of trues are decently established and open. in hempy i usually run a solution about the same strength as a foliar, or about 1/4 - 1/2 seedling strength.
Yes. We're full hempy. Thanks!

I was more or less thinking the same thing. I'll post a pic of my reusable aluminum hempy cup later.

Damn what an intro I'm definitely pulling up a seat! I can't wait to see what that Vipar can do!
No offense the tent made me laugh a bit although I'm sure it will be packed with bud in no time, I wish I possessed the ability to grow in that small of a space. Seeing it on a table just tripped me out :rofl:
None taken! Made me laugh too.

I would have felt like a toddler crawling on the floor to water in that little easy bake tent :rofl:, so I built it a cute little table.

Viparspectra was nice enough to ask me to grow with it though, so here we are. Challenge accepted!

Yes. We're full hempy. Thanks!

I was more or less thinking the same thing. I'll post a pic of my reusable aluminum hempy cup later.

perlite literally has nothing for the plant save for a little Si. i like having some background nutes hanging about even as an early seedling. hempy ramps fast, the seedlings are usually feeding before you realize, similar to coco, maybe even quicker.

I would have felt like a toddler crawling on the floor to water in that little easy bake tent :rofl:, so I built it a cute little table.
Omg I didn’t even think of that lmfao 🤣
easy bake 💀 🤣

Anyone remember the original Willy wonka movie when they walk through that long hallway and the door gets tiny asf by the time they get to it and he ask them to walk through it… 🤣
Idk that’s what I think of when I look at it 😂

post header.png

fullmonty.jpg
praybaby.jpg

Our little Atomic Jelly has opened up and is praying to the XS1500 Pro already. Lights still at 50%, will turn it up if she starts to stretch.

I attached a full shot of my hempy cup with the hole drilled about +/- 2" up from the bottom.

@bluter what ph do you recommend for seedlings in hempy?

it's hydro, 5.8 is recommended throughout. i'm not sure you need to ph PB nutes. i run MC and it is somewhat optional. i do stick with ph at 5.8 in general though.

with salt based nutes ph will drift upward in hempy.

Res is drying out every 2nd or 3rd day. Fertigating when it gets low.

seems right. hempy has a 3-2-1 feed routine. once every 3 days in seedling and early veg. every second day from veg to early flower. every day in flower til chop.

from veg forward, i will plug the hole and let it sit for 20 min then drain when feeding. a bit like a flood and drain.

post header.png

far.jpg
closeup.jpg

I think the PH was a little off, my Apera has been in storage for a few months and may have dried out too much. I recalibrated and ordered a new sensor tip. Seedling is looking better already.

Moved the light to the recommended 11". Things are going well otherwise.

Stay stoned friends, thanks for stopping by.

post header.png

full.jpg
side.jpg
top.jpg

And we're off to the races! Atomic Jelly is showing some real growth and looking a lot healthier. The Viparspectra XS1500 PRO is doing incredible for such a small light so far. Can't wait to see how it performs in flower.

We got the new sensor tip for our Apera sensor and some kcl storage solution. Pro tip: if you're buying a nice ph sensor invest in bottles of calibration solution and kcl storage solution as well.

@ViparSpectra thanks for sending us the stickers, big-up!

Stay stoned and thanks for stopping by.

11 inches sounds super close for a seedling, unless that light is weak as a kitten. I've got a $40 light hanging in my vegetable room and it would smoke a seedling at less than a foot.

11 inches sounds super close for a seedling, unless that light is weak as a kitten. I've got a $40 light hanging in my vegetable room and it would smoke a seedling at less than a foot.
Does it have a dimmer? This is 11 inches at 50%, with a 150 Watt LED (and to be fair they recommend 25% for seedlings).

I feel ya though, I've seen joints longer than 11 inches :rofl:, and I'm a little nervous about flowering with this. Almost can't have enough light in flower.

Back
Top Bottom