Growing Autos Featuring A Couple ViparSpectra XS 1500 Pro 150 Watt Grow Lights

Hello everyone and Happy 2024 to ya'll!!

I am starting a grow journal in my 2x4 x5' grow tent and will be lighting things up with a pair of ViparSpectra XS 1500 Pro LED lighting fixtures. I want to thank ViparSpectra for being patient with me getting this journal started. I'm excited to see what these lights can do with a couple autoflower plants. Below are the details of the grow. Everyone is invited to follow along and hopefully participate by sharing suggestions, ideas, photos etc.

Tent: 2' x 4' x 5' undisclosed maker

Lighting: 2- ViparSpectra XS 1500 Pro series 150 watt LED grow lights.

Medium: Fox Farm Ocean Forest

Genetics: ManBearAlienPig from Mephisto Genetics X 1
White Creme from Mephisto Genetics X 1

The two seeds were dropped into shot glasses last night and had sunk by this morning.

If you are in the market for new lighting for a smaller grow space click on the link below that will take you directly to the Viparspectra XS 150 Pro page on the VS site.

ViparSpectra XS 1500 Pro LED fixture

I'll be back when the seeds have been planted in their forever homes in a few days!

Hello, I am coming, we are pleased to join your journal, Happy 2024 and happy growing! :high-five:

Both the autos have started pushing out their taproots. Later today or tomorrow I will plant them in their final pots which I filled with soil several days ago and put them into the tent to allow the soil to get up to room temperature. The light are on as I dial in the light intensity prior to planting the seedlings. I like to start out with between 6,500 and 8,000 Lux at the top of the soil when they sprout. This works out to between 154 and 218 umol/s/m2 The babies should be above ground by Saturday I would expect.

The first of two auto seeds has sprouted and is looking nice and healthy. This is ManBearAlienPig auto from Mephisto. Anxious to see how she grows under the Viparspectra XS1500 Pro.

The first of two auto seeds has sprouted and is looking nice and healthy. This is ManBearAlienPig auto from Mephisto. Anxious to see how she grows under the Viparspectra XS1500 Pro.
Happy Birthday. :happy-birthday:
One more tomorrow :thumb:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Hi there Beez,
I'm keen to see what you do with your autos. My tabletop auto grows are under Vipar Spectra XS1500 Pros. You're going to love them too I bet.

Looking forward to seeing the next update. :D

Here is an update for today, Sunday the 21st. The ManBearAlienPig auto from Mephisto is coming along nicely. It sprouted exactly a week ago so progressing well. Initially I was going to grow just two plants in the 2x4 with the two Viparspectra XS Pro 150 lights but decided to test the ability of these new lights and will now be running four plants. Three I just planted today and yesterday so fingers crossed they pop their heads up in the next few days.
From left to right we have NYCD auto from Ethos, Sour Livers X Livers BX, Sundae Thumber, and the ManBearAlienPig all three from Mephisto. @SeedsMan has a selection of Mephisto seeds which you can find here. This is their USA site.
Mephisto Genetics on Seedsman

I thought by now some of my old friends on 420 would have found my new thread and chimed in. @InTheShed , @Pennywise , @bobrown14 to name a couple.

Today is spaghetti and meatballs Sunday at our house. I make this once a month as Lisa loves my homemade meatballs and sauce. Just took these out of the oven before signing on here and couldn't stop myself from sampling one.

Anyone ever done this before? I've found a new method to dry and cure your nuggets prior to trimming them. You hang them in your grow tent to dry, forget you did this and go fishing for three weeks. Then when you get back from the fishing trip do two weeks of yard work and other assorted chores. After 5 weeks they're crunchy and trimming is a matter of just giving the nugs a light squeeze and the leaves crumble off.

Those look delish and congrats on the sprouts and the new lights and journal!

So is it always the third Sunday of the month? I want to clear my calendar. :drool:
I would say yes, it is usually the third Sunday of the month. But I have had special requests to push it up a week from time to time.

If you've not had the chance yet to grow Cap Junky I highly encourage you to do so. I think it has to be the most perfect strain I've grown to date. Simple to grow, big yields, 10 weeks flowering, very potent with a complex aroma and taste. This was my last grow of the Cap Junky

Back
Top Bottom