ViparSpectra XS 1500 PRO Sponsored Grow

I must admit I have a problem I never had before I have a Budding pot Plant only problem is my plant is only 6-8 inches tall. I belive it is my fault. I kept my light to close, I never expected her to start budding at 2-3 weeks old. if it is anything like the last auto I grew I had buds before I had anykind of stretch I raised my light from 12 to 16 inches above with hopes of her wanting to reach for the light. she was thirsty today I had some droopy leaves

to be honest I kept the light close to the top of the plant, because I expected the performance to be what you normally get from most 150 watt lights. But this light is diffrent and is out preforming my older lights. and here is why I think it might be, as we know the XS 1500 pro has the extra lens which gives your light a wider arc. the wider the arc the more overlapping you get from your diodes. overlapping means more light on your plant, so it seems like Im using a higher powered light than what I am. I belive thats why for 2023 we dont see the bigger lights as the showcase piece from most companys If I am not mistaken the KS5000 is the biggest light Vipar spectra released for 2023. I belive that 500 watt light is pretty close to preforming like a 750 watt-1000 watt HPS. PLEASE understand this is my thoughts. I dont have data to back it up But I can testify this 150 watt light is doing as good a job as my 300 watt light did.
IMG_3074.jpg

IMG_3069.jpg
That’s why I’ll never grow another Auto, they grow by an internal schedule known only to the plant. Too ez to stunt the growth but some members have great results. CL🍀

Nice start to your sponsored grow journal @Savvage61

Have you tried Mosquito Bits for fungus gnats?

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,
Tok..

Ironiclly last week I top dressed the plant with BITS and they are all but gone. since then I keep them in my run off trays or anywhere I have standing water they are great.I also learned if you top dress with about a inch of horticulture Sand they will never be able to lay eggs I dont understand How but Gnats can dig down and bury larva but they cant get thru sand, but works for me lol
BTW tok I read the "expert Scrog good reading I am allowed to grow 4 plants at a time and ScrOGGing gives me the most I can get

Ironiclly last week I top dressed the plant with BITS and they are all but gone. since then I keep them in my run off trays or anywhere I have standing water they are great.I also learned if you top dress with about a inch of horticulture Sand they will never be able to lay eggs I dont understand How but Gnats can dig down and bury larva but they cant get thru sand, but works for me lol
BTW tok I read the "expert Scrog good reading I am allowed to grow 4 plants at a time and ScrOGGing gives me the most I can get
I don’t use anything for indoors but outdoors I use @Sierra Natural Science 209 Systemic Pest Control with every watering from about wk.3- harvest. CL🍀

That’s why I’ll never grow another Auto, they grow by an internal schedule known only to the plant. Too ez to stunt the growth but some members have great results. CL🍀
yeah you never know what to expect I always had issues curing autos. I did autos just like Photos and everyone smelled like alfalfa while the Photos were awesome. I think the newer autos are getting better I never had trichome production and smell on a auto that ever came close to my Photos. However with SSSC I know they have some of the best genetics as far as Photos go. this is the first Auto Of their I have ever grown I have great smell and starting to get trichomes so it might be different this time but im still a true beliver that Photo's are better

yeah you never know what to expect I always had issues curing autos. I did autos just like Photos and everyone smelled like alfalfa while the Photos were awesome. I think the newer autos are getting better I never had trichome production and smell on an auto that ever came close to my Photos. However with SSSC I know they have some of the best genetics as far as Photos go. this is the first Auto Of their I have ever grown I have great smell and starting to get trichomes so it might be different this time but im still a true beliver that Photo's are better
I still don’t know what I did wrong last year that stunted them but I ended up with little Pygmy’s. The smoke was really nice but the yield was laughable. CL🍀

well I had to get in and pull the middle apart under the leaves I had a bunch of buds massing together it was like they were waving a sign that said "MOLD WANTED" so I pulled them apart to allow plenty of Air flow. the @ViparSpectra XS 1500 Pro is getting ready to face it's toughest challenge. The Buds are Forming Fast there is plenty of smell and starting to produce a good amount of trichomes on the sugar leaves. will the light have what it takes to produce those tight Dense Buds or will they be like flufly Larf ? stick around and see. I think it might take a little longer but it will make nice buds Time will tell
IMG_3256.jpg
IMG_3257.jpg

* SPECIAL NOTE the stems are very think and brittle very hard to train and manipulate making it very hard to LST

I still don’t know what I did wrong last year that stunted them but I ended up with little Pygmy’s. The smoke was really nice but the yield was laughable. CL🍀
yeah I think I am having the same issue I think it maybe my fault for keeping the light to close at the start and not making it grow to the light

Sorry Been kinda under the weather, the entire house has been knocked off thier feet, 6 sick people 1 house. the only thing that is healthy is the plant. buds are forming nicely. the 900- 1000 par from the @ViparSpectra XS 1500 PRO is keeping her healthy and Happy. I gave her a light dusting of DE, Found traces of spider mites during my harvest and I wanna makes she she stays Healthy. Now Im going back to bed 🤒
IMG_3291.jpg

Buds keep getting fatter and Fatter amazingly Dense But the plant is under 12 inches/30cm tall. they buster thru the dirt on Feb 1st making thier Grow time 7 to 8 weeks depending how you start day 1 I dont know if it is a fluke a Pheno a Dwarf plant? Bud the @ViparSpectra XS 1500 Pro is doing a great job helping to bulk up the buds . the SSSC Purple OG Punch was just released there were no Grow times or any other info about the strain. I received these seeds as a tester from Super Sativa Seed Club I also just finished a Sour Tangie Dawg( STD) also from SSSC it was amazing I had some bug issues that most strains would not make it thru not only did I make it thru the Buds are amazingly stinky covered with a coating of Trichomes so I have faith these buds will be amazing

To be honest as Good of a light as the @ViparSpectra XS 1500 Pro is it still is going to take a few weeks longer Than what it would with the High wattage lights so you need to be patient and you will get those dense Rock hard buds.If you have a 2x4 Tent and added another @ViparSpectra XS 1500 Pro Like @Tokin Roll I belive he doubled up with 2 @ViparSpectra XS 1500 Pro's TOK'S GROW. That will double your light anywhere they lap over so you have the equivalent of a 300 watt light(IMO). To be honest a good 300 Watt light will cost at least Double what two XS 1500 pro would. and the Vipar light
IMG_3300.jpg
will preform Just as good if not Better if you want to know what Kind of Deal you can get from our sponsor @ViparSpectra and I am sure they will get you the best deal Possible
IMG_3297.jpg
gp.jpg
IMG_3302.jpg

IMG_3303.jpg

Your body is the most important thing, hope you get well soon and rest well @Savvage61

Yes, the XS1500 PRO is a very cost-effective light. Even disbursement of available light, could create a more evenly full canopy.

Have a relaxing weekend. :green_heart:

Your body is the most important thing, hope you get well soon and rest well @Savvage61

Yes, the XS1500 PRO is a very cost-effective light. Even disbursement of available light, could create a more evenly full canopy.

Have a relaxing weekend. :green_heart:
Thank you , I think our house is over it 6 sick people in one house is not a pretty sight, Luckily I was the last to get sick so I was nurse to every one. they only thing that saved me was knowing my @ViparSpectra XS 1500 pro was watching over my girl keeping her healthy and happy

well she did a good Job taking care of my girl
IMG_3150.jpg

OK so ypur wondering what that Orange full of spikes is well it is a Pest DIY remedy (starts humming some Black Crows) well it is exactly what it looks like a med size orange laced with cloves. the only thing alive in that tent is my girl and the hope of a awesome budz harvest in about 3 weeks
3.JPG
1.jpg

I am going to shoot a video tomorrow, what I have to tell you about the plant and Im better off showing you. I will give you this much no bud will ever droop or need staked ??????? you'll see
2.jpg

1.jpg

Ok check this out I have a Pheno type I have never seen before. there are 2 buds as thick as my wrist the entire Plant is Like a Bud Bush the main stem is over 1 in around the Stem supporting 1 bud each are as think as kids 1sdt grade pencil I tried LST in the beginning it pulled my stakes out well I can say the #Viparspectra XS 1500 Pro has the power to reach into the plant where it needs it most. it is doing a excellent job of forming some very Dense tight huge bud
What a Pair the precision lighting of the #Viparspectra XS 1500 Pro and the Genetics of Super Sativa Seed Club (available at Cannapot)
.* I belive this is a one in a million fluke a 9 in plant that will produce 2-3 ounces of Bud

Ok check this out I have a Pheno type I have never seen before. there are 2 buds as thick as my wrist the entire Plant is Like a Bud Bush the main stem is over 1 in around the Stem supporting 1 bud each are as think as kids 1sdt grade pencil I tried LST in the beginning it pulled my stakes out well I can say the #Viparspectra XS 1500 Pro has the power to reach into the plant where it needs it most. it is doing a excellent job of forming some very Dense tight huge bud
What a Pair the precision lighting of the #Viparspectra XS 1500 Pro and the Genetics of Super Sativa Seed Club (available at Cannapot)
.* I belive this is a one in a million fluke a 9 in plant that will produce 2-3 ounces of Bud

Those are some pretty thick bud holders. :yahoo:
Neat looking girl. :thumb:
Hope everything is going well Amigo. :passitleft:

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Look at that solid thick bud holders!!!
XS1500 PRO takes good care of the plants!! :theband:

Those are some pretty thick bud holders. :yahoo:
Neat looking girl. :thumb:
Hope everything is going well Amigo. :passitleft:

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎
Im doing good my friend thank you yeah these autos never stop amazing me I checked out other SSSC AUTOS of the Purple OG punch I will take a look with the typical pot plant Tall with decent size nugs. leave it to me to get the oddball
I must have been high I meant to write ya back 2 days ago and logged in to see I never finished yeah all the other plants look normal but I bet I get close to 3 oz off this plant Like I said before they are as thick as my wrist and Il a big guy hard as a rock and so freaking dense. it like it combined all the buds into a few HUGE ones just aint quite ready yet. I say 3 weeks what you all think?
one thing this really proves is the @ViparSpectra XS 1500 Pro will do the job and do es it well. This light keeps on surprising me "The little Light That does"
2t.jpg
clear.jpg
2023-04-06-21-00-52-646.jpg
2023-04-06-20-59-59-658.jpg

I see a lot of cloudy but therte are more clear than I like very few amber
2023-04-06-21-01-24-491.jpg

should be getting close to harvest in the next week Im starting to see a lot of Amber. well o9ne thing for sure I got a 1 in a million Phenotype of SSSC Purple OG Punch auto a 9 in tall plant produce 2-3 ozs of fat and I mean FAT BUDS!!!
ONE THING THAT IS UNDENIABLE IS THE XS 1500 PRO HAS THE MUSCLE IT TAKES TO PRODUCE hIGH QUALITY SOILD TIGHT BUDS
XS 1500 PRO

Back
Top Bottom