Growing Autos Featuring A Couple ViparSpectra XS 1500 Pro 150 Watt Grow Lights

I've been checking out the new Viparspectra xs150 pro lights used in this grow. Now granted they are only at 50% of full strength I'm finding them to be comfortable to the touch. I mean I can grab and hold onto the driver.

I will at some point measure the light intensity at various spots in the tent to see if the lenses do disburse the light as advertised which would be a real positive.

So far I'm happy with what I'm seeing with the xs 150 pro lights.
Using an XS2000 and it’s the perfect temperature as well.
Probably my only complaint would be that the dimmer is only like 5 positions instead of just fully adjusting. Sometimes I don’t need 100% but I need just a little less and it takes you to 80%. Just means using the meter a tiny bit more, something I should do anyway.

Using an XS2000 and it’s the perfect temperature as well.
Probably my only complaint would be that the dimmer is only like 5 positions instead of just fully adjusting. Sometimes I don’t need 100% but I need just a little less and it takes you to 80%. Just means using the meter a tiny bit more, something I should do anyway.
I'm hoping that Viparspectra will address the dimmer as I've had a few friends comment on that as well. I like to be able to sit my meter at the plant canopy height and adjust the dimmer to give me the light intensity I desire as opposed to raising the plant or lowering the light. It's just a convenience thing.

I'm hoping that Viparspectra will address the dimmer as I've had a few friends comment on that as well. I like to be able to sit my meter at the plant canopy height and adjust the dimmer to give me the light intensity I desire as opposed to raising the plant or lowering the light. It's just a convenience thing.
Thank you for your feedback, I see what you’re talking about. The convenience of having a dimmer to adjust your light intensity instead of messing around with the height of your plants can make a difference in your grow setup. I have already passed your requirements to our engineering department, they should consider it. 💡🙏

I got busy yesterday and I didn't get a chance to do an update to my thread. This morning I topped the MBAP plant cause she was starting to take off and I figured snip her now to slow her from growing too tall. No signs of pistils yet but I anticipate they will show up soon.

Hope everyone had a fantastic weekend. The weather here was flawless.

I got busy yesterday and I didn't get a chance to do an update to my thread. This morning I topped the MBAP plant cause she was starting to take off and I figured snip her now to slow her from growing too tall. No signs of pistils yet but I anticipate they will show up soon.

Hope everyone had a fantastic weekend. The weather here was flawless.
Nice plant. 🍋

A strain I've always wanted to grow is Indiana Bubblegum. Everything I've ever read about it just encourages me more. I finally bought a pack of CSI Indiana Bubblegum S1 seeds and have one started. I am LOVING the shape and structure of the plant and I'm in love with the leaves.

Here we are about a week later and the girls continue to plug along. First is a family photo showing all four autos growing under the Viparspectra XS-1500 pro lights. There is approximately 1 week difference in age between each successive plant. So the smallest plant is about 4 weeks younger then the largest plant. Photos taken today.

Back
Top Bottom