Barney's Farm Redemption Grow With Carcass & Trala

IMG_9595.jpeg

Carcass and I are finally starting a Redemption Grow Journal . My first grow collab with Carcass ended up with him growing a Queen and me growing a crack whore. His yield was 16 ton, mine was 0.25 ounces lol! So Carcass was kind enough to agree to a redemption grow. It’s taken me a hot minute to get a viable seed in the race lolling!

My first seed was a no show.

My second attempt was much better… she died with the helmet fused to her stupid head.

IMG_3591.jpeg

But my third time is a goer!

We will be growing with @Barney's Farm genetics. But I’ll leave @Carcass fill you in with the details.

My seed striking method. I keep my seeds in the fridge. I took a seed out for a day to grow accustomed to the room temp. Then planted the following day.

I keep growing simple. I plant straight into dirt. I don’t fuck about with pH or PPM or ECG or CalMag or any other weed acronyms lol. It’s just dirt, water and Mega Crop. I veg using my old Mars Hydro 1000 18:6, then I will flower in my Bloom Room which has slightly better lights.

Honey Bee aka Critical Kush
A Seed from Sponsors Barney’s Farm
Today Years Old

IMG_20240306_082233_edit_61279227510440.jpeg

Your move C Dogg!

Your move C Dogg!
Thanks for getting this started, T!
I'll get there...
I have to work around 2 granddaughters today, 👨‍👧‍👧
so I'll be back in here a little later on..👍

We've both got a sprout!
so here goes...

Here's a little info from the website on what we're growing:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Critical Kush Strain by @Barney's Farm
Critical Kush comes from a blend of the famous Critical Mass with our own OG Kush. This is an extremely vigorous and powerful Indica plant which yields huge amounts of strong Kush. You can take pleasure in its sticky feel, crystal covered buds, aromatic scent and don’t forget the ultimate knockout stone.This new hybrid is a significant advance in modern breeding and its Indica dominant nature makes it ideal for relaxation, pain relief and late night smoking. You can expect flowers within 8 weeks from this medium height plant

.Is Critical Kush Indica or Sativa?The Critical Kush strain by Barneys Farm is 100% Indica.

Critical Kush Strain SpecificationsType: Feminised Genetics: Critical Mass Strain x OG Kush Strain Photoperiod: Normal Indica %: 100%Flowering Time (days): 55 - 60 Feminized Outdoor Harvest Month Week: 3rd-4th week - September
Indoor Height (cm): 100-110cm
Indoor Yield (g): up to 550-650 gr/m²
Outdoor Height (cm): up to 120-150cm
Outdoor Yield (g): up to 1000 gr/plant
Taste: Fresh Pine, Lemon Pie, Tangy
Aroma: Earthy, Herb, Fuel

-------------------------------------------------------
This will be the first Kush I've grown, so I'll try and get it right- I'm going to try something a little different this time- 12-18 main colas, instead of 35-40....
@InTheShed grew an auto with 8 main colas, and that worked out pretty well, so I'm going to try one with fewer(and hopefully larger) colas than usual..

She's doing her best to stand up straight on her second day...
ck1.jpg

I'm starting her in this little solo cup Swick- she got a 24 hour soak before she went into the dirt (I was calling it a SIP, but @Azimuth set me straight👍)
This will be the 3rd plant I've started in this one- she gets all her water from the rez, so the roots are ready to transplant into a SIP when the time comes...
swick.jpg

One can only say so much about a tiny seedling..so that's all for now!

Thanks for looking , and we'll see you next time.:peace:

We've both got a sprout!
so here goes...

Here's a little info from the website on what we're growing:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Critical Kush Strain by @Barney's Farm
Critical Kush comes from a blend of the famous Critical Mass with our own OG Kush. This is an extremely vigorous and powerful Indica plant which yields huge amounts of strong Kush. You can take pleasure in its sticky feel, crystal covered buds, aromatic scent and don’t forget the ultimate knockout stone.This new hybrid is a significant advance in modern breeding and its Indica dominant nature makes it ideal for relaxation, pain relief and late night smoking. You can expect flowers within 8 weeks from this medium height plant

.Is Critical Kush Indica or Sativa?The Critical Kush strain by Barneys Farm is 100% Indica.

Critical Kush Strain SpecificationsType: Feminised Genetics: Critical Mass Strain x OG Kush Strain Photoperiod: Normal Indica %: 100%Flowering Time (days): 55 - 60 Feminized Outdoor Harvest Month Week: 3rd-4th week - September
Indoor Height (cm): 100-110cm
Indoor Yield (g): up to 550-650 gr/m²
Outdoor Height (cm): up to 120-150cm
Outdoor Yield (g): up to 1000 gr/plant
Taste: Fresh Pine, Lemon Pie, Tangy
Aroma: Earthy, Herb, Fuel

-------------------------------------------------------
This will be the first Kush I've grown, so I'll try and get it right- I'm going to try something a little different this time- 12-18 main colas, instead of 35-40....
@InTheShed grew an auto with 8 main colas, and that worked out pretty well, so I'm going to try one with fewer(and hopefully larger) colas than usual..

She's doing her best to stand up straight on her second day...
ck1.jpg

I'm starting her in this little solo cup Swick- she got a 24 hour soak before she went into the dirt (I was calling it a SIP, but @Azimuth set me straight👍)
This will be the 3rd plant I've started in this one- she gets all their water from the rez, so the roots are ready to transplant into a SIP when the time comes...
swick.jpg

One can only say so much about a tiny seedling..so that's all for now!

Thanks for looking , and we'll see you next time.:peace:
Freaking awesome! 💯

Looking forward to them crack whores!

Bwhahaha

Literally just kidding!

At least grow some classy hoes this time! 😂

And @Carcass

That plant. Omfg. How's it smoke?
Lolling!

Hopefully C Sparkle takes us through it step by step. His grow style is second to none. Well not to me lol

So my seeds only spend one day in the seedtray, then I uppot. Coz I’m a typing contradiction lolling!

Me: I keep it simple.
Also me: I like to uppot 265 times before I flip…

I think she’s a pretty little sprig :)

IMG_3610.jpeg

This looks like fun. And I love that little mini-swick Carcass.

Hey Trala don't knock yourself , u grow beautiful flower , i envy your skills , that seedling is looking happy , i'll just pull up a bean bag next to Hafta , puff , puff & peace to yah all 🤙✌️
I’ve grown some absolute fugly shockers too lol.

:ciao:Hey Gro Sista! Hey Carcass!
Hey there, Lady C.- Welcome to our little comparative grow!
So far, things are going perfectly on both sides of the world...
..but, how bad could things be? ...it's only day 2...😁

We will be growing with @Barney's Farm genetics. But I’ll leave @Carcass fill you in with the details.

My seed striking method. I keep my seeds in the fridge. I took a seed out for a day to grow accustomed to the room temp. Then planted the following day.

I keep growing simple. I plant straight into dirt. I don’t fuck about with pH or PPM or ECG or CalMag or any other weed acronyms lol. It’s just dirt, water and Mega Crop. I veg using my old Mars Hydro 1000 18:6, then I will flower in my Bloom Room which has slightly better lights.

Honey Bee aka Critical Kush
A Seed from Sponsors Barney’s Farm
Today Years Old

IMG_20240306_082233_edit_61279227510440.jpeg

Your move C Dogg!
Awesome pic Tra! :love:

Back
Top Bottom