Carcass' $150 Low Budget Grow 2019

Happy 4th Carcass!
Thank You, Stone.! same to you! (better late than never..?):cheesygrinsmiley:
They are both looking lovely Carcass! :love:
Thanks, HH- They're looking a little better now- they've had a pretty good week!
I think they both look nice!
Thank You, GDB- They're sort of growing on me....

"Hokey Tie Down Thing" is not a good brand name. I know you can do better.
When you're too lazy to go get a pool noodle, a hokey tie down thing is what ends up happening...
I got done putting it on there, and my first thought was "man, that looks like shit"...💩

It does work pretty well, though...😁

And.. how about a peek at the Wookiees?

Wookiee#1, alllegedly an auto, but I'm thinking not..
w1.jpg

6.5" tall, 49 days old, 24 days in SIP...she's not very interested in flowering, so I may have to flip her
to 12/12 in ten days or so...
w2.jpg

And, the outside one...looking a little better, but still a bit sparse...this one is an auto- she's just taking her time flowering...
w3.jpg

8" tall, 39 days old, 24 days in the SIP..
w4.jpg

So far, the Grow Dots are keeping them both pretty happy!
Thanks for looking,
Have a great weekend!

Thank You, Stone.! same to you! (better late than never..?):cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks, HH- They're looking a little better now- they've had a pretty good week!

Thank You, GDB- They're sort of growing on me....

When you're too lazy to go get a pool noodle, a hokey tie down thing is what ends up happening...
I got done putting it on there, and my first thought was "man, that looks like shit"...💩

It does work pretty well, though...😁

w1.jpg

6.5" tall, 49 days old, 24 days in SIP...she's not very interested in flowering, so I may have to flip her
to 12/12 in ten days or so...
w2.jpg

And, the outside one...looking a little better, but still a bit sparse...this one is an auto- she's just taking her time flowering...
w3.jpg

8" tall, 39 days old, 24 days in the SIP..
w4.jpg

So far, the Grow Dots are keeping them both pretty happy!
Thanks for looking,
Have a great weekend!
Love your plants. :peace:

Jeez is it Monday again? Well...even if I have to go to work tomorrow the pics are worth it. :thumb:
So. Many. Fauxtos. Still, not a terrible outcome if you fill that box again!
And, the outside one...looking a little better, but still a bit sparse...this one is an auto- she's just taking her time flowering
Sparse, good word. I was thinking lanky but I like yours better. :)

Thank You, Stone.! same to you! (better late than never..?)
So that came on a Tuesday. The 4th, let's see, on the very same day, Hah! For once my calendar skills come forward with the goods! First time since 2017 so cred me up brother:laugh::hookah:. Girls are showy today Carcass! :green_heart:
Those Wookiees are the kind of Wookiees songs are written about!

Amazing!
The Dawn of Wookeetunes ala Trala!

Love your plants. :peace:
Thank You so much, Keith, and thanks for stopping by- don't be a stranger!
So. Many. Fauxtos. Still, not a terrible outcome if you fill that box again!
Silver lining - I'll save 8 hours of electricity every night after the flip! (she's on 20/4 right now) 😁
even plants with their idiosyncrasies can be tamed by an old hand,
Thank You, Deeve!
Sometimes, being too lazy to start a couple more seeds ends up paying off...:high-five:
Girls are showy today Carcass!
Thank You, Stone- Tbh, I didn't think they'd ever look like they do now..they're finally giving me that warm, fuzzy feeling...🤪🔥

Monday Update time again already!

First up, the 52 day old Wookiee#1-She's 7.5" tall x 21" wide, and she's been in her SIP for 27 days..
The SaugaView®:
w1a.jpg

She's pretty healthy- those Grow Dots really work great in veg- they need a little help in flower, but in veg, they're definitely the shit!
w2.jpg

She's already drinking over half a gallon per day- might be 3 times that by the time she's ripe...
w3.jpg

Supposed to be an auto, but not flowering yet, so I'll be flipping her to 12/12 in 3 days (@55 days old)
w5b.jpg

And on to the outdoor Wookiee#2- she's also 7.5" tall x 21" wide, and she's also been in her SIP for 27 days...this one is an auto..:)
She's doing real well out there- still a bit sparse looking, but I think she'll fill in the blanks pretty well
by the time she's done...
She's also drinking over half a gallon per day, even more if it gets hot out there (like it's supposed to do, starting today)

w2 6.jpg

She's only got about half as many leaves as the other one, and that contributes to her "scrawny" look...
w6.jpg

One of her little baby buds..she's not doing any stretching yet..I hope she doesn't just skip that part..🤔
w5.jpg

And, that's about all there is today-
Thank You for looking,
I really appreciate your support..☮️

Have a wonderful week, and I'll see you next time!💚

Monday Update time again already!

First up, the 52 day old Wookiee#1-She's 7.5" tall x 21" wide, and she's been in her SIP for 27 days..
The SaugaView®:
w1a.jpg

She's pretty healthy- those Grow Dots really work great in veg- they need a little help in flower, but in veg, they're definitely the shit!
w2.jpg

She's already drinking over half a gallon per day- might be 3 times that by the time she's ripe...
w3.jpg

Supposed to be an auto, but not flowering yet, so I'll be flipping her to 12/12 in 3 days (@55 days old)
w5b.jpg

And on to the outdoor Wookiee#2- she's also 7.5" tall x 21" wide, and she's also been in her SIP for 27 days...this one is an auto..:)
She's doing real well out there- still a bit sparse looking, but I think she'll fill in the blanks pretty well
by the time she's done...
She's also drinking over half a gallon per day, even more if it gets hot out there (like it's supposed to do, starting today)

w2 6.jpg

She's only got about half as many leaves as the other one, and that contributes to her "scrawny" look...
w6.jpg

One of her little baby buds..she's not doing any stretching yet..I hope she doesn't just skip that part..🤔
w5.jpg

And, that's about all there is today-
Thank You for looking,
I really appreciate your support..☮️

Have a wonderful week, and I'll see you next time!💚
They look very nice.

Thanks, Shed!
And there's always that one branch that just won't get with the program:
3 more days, and they all get to do what they want- that one is just trying to start a bit early.. :)
I'm sure there's a specially designed CarHook™ for that in the future.
Ha! when they get that far outside the pot, the "hokey tiedown thingy" comes into play..

They look very nice.
Thank You, Keith! Hopefully, I can keep them that way!
Those Wookies look great Carcass!
Thanks so much, Boo! took 'em awhile to get that way..they were both little weirdos right at first...🤪
Do you think the difference between them is pheno-related
I think so- the one in the box got more GSC genes than the one outside...and she actually has no 3 fingered leaves at all, while the one outside is about 30% 3 fingered..

This pic, to me, shows preflower. No? :cheesygrinsmiley:
You are correct, Boo!... but, she's looked just like that for about a month now...I think that's as far as she's going on her own, now she needs a little 12/12 kick in the booty...🦶

Both plants are looking awesome, Carcass! They're gonna have buds galore! :thumb:

That "scrawny" one is going to get sunlit everywhere! She won't be scrawny for long. :Rasta:

They both look like winners.

Back
Top Bottom