Carcass' $150 Low Budget Grow 2019

Good morning C Wookiee!

This made me lol. It’s a reply from your fruit when we were talking about the Wookiee strain.

“Not one complaint of herm, mildew, fatal insects…..a few runts and weirdos (I swear my dad finds them all)”

But remember, I believe in you! You make that weirdo SING!

Thanks, Beez!
They're gonna have buds galore! :thumb:
I'm not sure why, but these 2 have a few more than usual...I think I'll blame that on the SIPs too!
That "scrawny" one is going to get sunlit everywhere!
Seriously!... a benefit of her not having many leaves...
She won't be scrawny for long. :Rasta:
Nope- out in the sun, they don't stay scrawny for very long...
she is still a bit sparse, though... :)
.a few runts and weirdos (I swear my dad finds them all)”
Not a problem at all- most of my best plants have started as runts or weirdos....
You make that weirdo SING!
Thank You, T!
They're both carrying a tune pretty well lately!..:theband:

Hows about a couple of Saturday pics...?

First up, the 57 day old Wookiees auto- she's been in her SIP for 32 days- the GrowDots are working real well so far...
W1-7-15-23.jpg

I was planning on flipping her 2 days ago, but the breeder :love: texted me on Monday- he wanted me to give her a week @ 16/8 to see if that will get her flowering-so that's what I did.. it doesn't seem to be doing the trick though, so Ill probably end up flipping her on Monday@60 days old- I usually flip at 60 days old, or 10" tall, whichever comes first, and today, she's 10 inches tall, and 57 days old ..so flipping her on Monday will work out just about right...
w1a.jpg

Now, the outdoor Wookiee auto- she's 47 days old, flowering, and she's been in her SIP for 32 days- this one is just 8" tall, and, she's skipped the whole "stretching" thing..so, she won't ever get much taller than she is right now- I'm hoping for a "nothin but buds" situation, as she develops...🤔
W2 7-15-23.jpg

She's really enjoying the heat out there today- she's drinking 2/3 of a gallon per day, even though she's not doing much growing now..
W2a 7-15-23.jpg

And that's about it for today...
Thank You for looking, and have a great weekend...:peace:

Hows about a couple of Saturday pics...?

First up, the 57 day old Wookiees auto- she's been in her SIP for 32 days- the GrowDots are working real well so far...
W1-7-15-23.jpg

I was planning on flipping her 2 days ago, but the breeder :love: texted me on Monday- he wanted me to give her a week @ 16/8 to see if that will get her flowering-so that's what I did.. it doesn't seem to be doing the trick though, so Ill probably end up flipping her on Monday@60 days old- I usually flip at 60 days old, or 10" tall, whichever comes first, and today, she's 10 inches tall, and 57 days old ..so flipping her on Monday will work out just about right...
w1a.jpg

Now, the outdoor Wookiee auto- she's 47 days old, flowering, and she's been in her SIP for 32 days- this one is just 8" tall, and, she's skipped the whole "stretching" thing..so, she won't ever get much taller than she is right now- I'm hoping for a "nothin but buds" situation, as she develops...🤔
W2 7-15-23.jpg

She's really enjoying the heat out there today- she's drinking 2/3 of a gallon per day, even though she's not doing much growing now..
W2a 7-15-23.jpg

And that's about it for today...
Thank You for looking, and have a great weekend...:peace:
Wookiee looks really nice. :thumb: :peace:

Wookiee looks really nice. :thumb:
Thanks, Keith!
that outside one sure has a very specific lookies to it with that sativa-style growth
Thank You, Shed!
Now that you mention it, she does have a sativa look to her..I hope that doesn't mean she's going to take 13 weeks to finish .. :)

They both look stellar Carcass! :Rasta: The outdoor girl is certainly set-up for "nothin but buds" situation, open and receptive to all that sun!

Yeah, let's go with that...
The SIP/Grow Dot combination makes it sooo easy- All I've got to do is add water.... :)
This is it man! Love the shadows!
Thanks, Stone - I didn't even notice the shadows- they do look pretty cool!:cool:
The outdoor girl is certainly set-up for "nothin but buds" situation, open and receptive to all that sun!
Thank You, GDB!
Now that she's not wasting any resources on getting taller, growing those buds is her only job 👍...

Omg your Wookiees look amazing!
Thank You for the kind words, T!
The SIPs and the Grow Dots are doing most of the work...I'm just letting them go from here on, so watering is my only job now...🌝💧💦

Another Monday, another Update...:thumb:

First up- the indoor Wookiee auto(?)- 60 days old, 33 days in her SIP (and 33 days in the Grow Dots)
After a week of 16/8 lighting (as suggested by my son Justin), I think she's finally getting ready to flower..she also grew 2" since yesterday morning, so the stretch is happening too..she's 12" tall now...
I'm going to leave the light at 16/8 and see what happens..

w1.jpg

The light is set to 180 watts- once I see some little pom-poms, I'll turn it up to 200...she's 25" from the light..The hot weather we're having is keeping the temp in the box at apx. 85f, and she really seems to like it..She drinks almost a gallon a day now...
w1-2.jpg

A "true colors" shot- she's a pretty good shade of green...I've also started adding 3ml of @Plagron "Green Sensation" (0-8-9) to both plants water (they drink from the same jug) as a flowering supplement.
This stuff is a lot stronger than the Purpinator I used last time, so I'm going to go easy with it...
I figure I'll start adding it now, instead of waiting for the yellowing, rust spotted leaves that tell me she needs it later on...
w1-5.jpg

And, while she's out of the box, an (out-of-focus) silhouette shot- you can see the stretching she's done since yesterday.
She probably won't be out of the box much more- she doesn't fit through the door very well now...
w1-ss 7-18-23.jpg

She still isn't fully flowering, but she's closer than she was a week ago- and she's started stretching, so she'll get there pretty soon...🌼
w1-6.jpg

Now, the little outdoor Wookiee auto -still 8" tall @ 50 days old (also day 33 in her SIP)
This one also drinks almost a gallon per day.
So far, no bugs have been bothering her out there, but it's early...I have been adding 3ml of neem oil to both of their reservoirs every third watering, maybe that's helping?
w2-1.jpg

Since she's not growing any taller, her canopy should stay relatively flat...
w2-2.jpg

There's that cool shadow again.. :cool:
w2-3.jpg

A closer look- she's built to take full advantage of the 11.5 hours of sun she gets daily...I'd like to say I designed her that way...and I did help a little, but she did most of it herself...🌝
w2-4.jpg

One of her frosty little buds...she's got about 30 of these..(the one in the box has about 45)
w2-6.jpg

Thanks again to @Azimuth, for getting me/us started on this SIP journey!
You can have a look at his very informative SIP thread here...
If you haven't tried it, maybe you should- you won't be sorry....:high-five:

And there you have it for this Monday's update!
Thank You for looking,
I appreciate your support...❤️
Have a wonderful week!

Another Monday, another Update...:thumb:

First up- the indoor Wookiee auto(?)- 60 days old, 33 days in her SIP (and 33 days in the Grow Dots)
After a week of 16/8 lighting (as suggested by my son Justin), I think she's finally getting ready to flower..she also grew 2" since yesterday morning, so the stretch is happening too..she's 12" tall now...
I'm going to leave the light at 16/8 and see what happens..

w1.jpg

The light is set to 180 watts- once I see some little pom-poms, I'll turn it up to 200...she's 25" from the light..The hot weather we're having is keeping the temp in the box at apx. 85f, and she really seems to like it..She drinks almost a gallon a day now...
w1-2.jpg

A "true colors" shot- she's a pretty good shade of green...I've also started adding 3ml of @Plagron "Green Sensation" (0-8-9) to both plants water (they drink from the same jug) as a flowering supplement.
This stuff is a lot stronger than the Purpinator I used last time, so I'm going to go easy with it...
I figure I'll start adding it now, instead of waiting for the yellowing, rust spotted leaves that tell me she needs it later on...
w1-5.jpg

And, while she's out of the box, an (out-of-focus) silhouette shot- you can see the stretching she's done since yesterday.
She probably won't be out of the box much more- she doesn't fit through the door very well now...
w1-ss 7-18-23.jpg

She still isn't fully flowering, but she's closer than she was a week ago- and she's started stretching, so she'll get there pretty soon...🌼
w1-6.jpg

Now, the little outdoor Wookiee auto -still 8" tall @ 50 days old (also day 33 in her SIP)
This one also drinks almost a gallon per day.
So far, no bugs have been bothering her out there, but it's early...I have been adding 3ml of neem oil to both of their reservoirs every third watering, maybe that's helping?
w2-1.jpg

Since she's not growing any taller, her canopy should stay relatively flat...
w2-2.jpg

There's that cool shadow again.. :cool:
w2-3.jpg

A closer look- she's built to take full advantage of the 11.5 hours of sun she gets daily...I'd like to say I designed her that way...and I did help a little, but she did most of it herself...🌝
w2-4.jpg

One of her frosty little buds...she's got about 30 of these..(the one in the box has about 45)
w2-6.jpg

Thanks again to @Azimuth, for getting me/us started on this SIP journey!
You can have a look at his very informative SIP thread here...
If you haven't tried it, maybe you should- you won't be sorry....:high-five:

And there you have it for this Monday's update!
Thank You for looking,
I appreciate your support...❤️
Have a wonderful week!
Beautiful plants. :thumb:

First off, both of those plants are looking sweet! :tommy:

After a week of 16/8 lighting (as suggested by my son Justin), I think she's finally getting ready to flower.
What were the lights set at before going 16/8?
Those fauxtos are so confusing. If it's an auto it would have flowered on its own, and if it's a photo it should reveg after a while. :hmmmm:
Exactly what I was thinking!

Beautiful plants.
Thank You, Keith!
Kinda fun to grow in, ain't they?
And getting funner all the time...:high-five:
Those fauxtos are so confusing. If it's an auto it would have flowered on its own, and if it's a photo it should reveg after a while. :hmmmm:
Thanks, Shed- They sure are confusing- She was almost flowering on her own before I changed the light schedule, and it did what we hoped it'd do..it got her flowering..so I'll probably leave it there and hope she doesn't reveg..I think she must be at least part auto, since she really
shouldn't have flowered at 18/6... 🤔
First off, both of those plants are looking sweet! :tommy:
Thank You, Beez!
What were the lights set at before going 16/8?
When I thought she was an auto, I started the lights at 20/4, and left them there until 8 days ago.
Last Saturday,5 days after I switched to 16/8, she started stretching, and producing lots of pistils, so something got her flowering...She might of done it without the lighting adjustment, but I'll never know that answer..

When I thought she was an auto, I started the lights at 20/4, and left them there until 8 days ago.
Last Saturday,5 days after I switched to 16/8, she started stretching, and producing lots of pistils, so something got her flowering...She might of done it without the lighting adjustment, but I'll never know that answer..
If you knocked four hours of light off the plant and it's a photo, then that's the reason it's flowering now. Personally I would set it to 12/12 because otherwise I'm thinking it's going to reveg in 3 weeks.

If you knocked four hours of light off the plant and it's a photo, then that's the reason it's flowering now.
Thanks, Shed- I think you're right...I'll set the light to 12/12, because I sure don't need her revegging, and the month or so of downtime that comes with it...

Back
Top Bottom