420 Magazine Background

Heavenly Hybrid’s Hideout: Jump In Anytime

Heavenly Hybrid

Hello all and welcome to the next round of HH’s gardening show. What better day to start a new journal than on the Autumnal Equinox? Ahh, my favorite time of year. The days may be getting shorter outside, but it’s still a beautiful summer in the tent.

I’ll be starting out with some autos in the small tent (~3x3). And then firing up some photos in the big tent (4x4) sometime soon.
The line up:
1 OG Kush (auto - ILGM)
1 Purple Kush CBD 1:1 (auto - Seedsman)
1 Amnesia (auto - @SeedsMan freebies)

They’ll all be in 3 gal fabric pots, with coco coir, using General Organics - GO Box nutrients, under some @VIPARSPECTRA lights. Hmm, I can’t think of any more details to add right now, so let’s go ahead and get it started!!
7E93EC7A-2B06-43DF-B956-7EE34DE305B3.jpeg

carcass

Member of the Month: Aug 2019
Cool...tis the season for autos!
It's always sunny in the tent!

Virgin ground

Nug of the Month: June 2019 - Photo of the Month: Aug 2019
:green_heart: Hi hun!
I made it. :woohoo::48:
Not going to miss this!!!

Preston9mm

Member of the Month: Oct 2018 - Photo of the Month: Nov 2018 - Plant of the Month: Jan 2019 - Nug of the Month: July 2019
*present*
:ciao:

Oh nooooo! Just noticed there is another Pman in here. LoL, y'all can just call me curse words to avoid confusion.
:19: :19: :19:

Preston9mm

Member of the Month: Oct 2018 - Photo of the Month: Nov 2018 - Plant of the Month: Jan 2019 - Nug of the Month: July 2019

Heavenly Hybrid

Welcome Pman, VG and Pman, er... P9? :laugh2: Lol, no worries P9, I always know which one you are!!
:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:
Not much happening yet, but I’m hoping for some auto redemption this time!

Last edited:

MrSauga

Photo of the Month: Sept 2018 - Member of the Month: Feb 2019
Top Bottom