Heavenly Hybrid’s Hideout: Jump In Anytime

Hello again grow buddies. 👋 Not a lot going on, but enough for a little progress report. :)

The biggest news is that the 4x4 Candida has been flipped! 🙂🙃 Sunday was her first night of 12/12. It was a little soon since she was just transplanted, but she’s going to just have to do her best, the clock is ticking. I also turned on the auto watering today, so that makes ME super happy! When there’s only one plant in there, I only have to fill the res like every 10 days or something. Noice. Smort. Coocoocoocoocoocool.
IMG_5304.jpeg

Since Candida is a soccer-grade flop artist, I added a new tomato-cage sort of contraption. I manually put it together and it’s meant to be a triangular figuration, but I added an extra piece, so it could be a square. It’s harder to see, because it’s camouflage green. Lol.
IMG_5305.jpeg

It fits just right, and after stretch is done (or sooner, if needed) I’ll add another set to the top pieces and make it taller. So far so good with the cage. 👍

In the 2x4, Alaskan purple is plugging right along.
IMG_5311.jpeg
IMG_5313.jpeg

She is pushing out her 4th nodes now. As soon as there’s some separation between node 4 and 5, I’ll give her the topping treatment. She’s probably ready to uppot soon as well.

The Mango Kush lil weirdo got a little taller, so I did go ahead and top her tiny leaf, (see pointer) just to see if we can get her growing correctly.
IMG_5307.jpeg

The two top leaves look like normal growth, so we’ll keep on watching and waiting. 👀
IMG_5309.jpeg

Hopefully she will straighten out, that other MK seed ended up being a dud. I dug it up and nada, it never even cracked open. Really, that’s fine, I only needed the one, as long as she starts flying right!

That’s all for now. Thanks for stopping in, I appreciate the company. :circle-of-love::smokin:

The AP looks excellent, and the MK looks better than it did- she wants to grow, too-
I think she'll get herself squared away in a week or so.
I added a new tomato-cage sort of contraption.
It’s harder to see, because it’s camouflage green. Lol.
I assume it looks good, but, of course, I can't see it..🤪

That was some micro-surgery on the MK!

Looking forward, HH! :Rasta:

The AP looks excellent, and the MK looks better than it did- she wants to grow, too-
I think she'll get herself squared away in a week or so.

I assume it looks good, but, of course, I can't see it..🤪
I sure hope so Carcass, Mango kush is one of my faves. Lol, I should post a pic of it, not in plant!
IMG_5314.jpeg

I know I already mentioned earlier, but I built it with an extra stick to make it square. Fits perfectly into the square autopot and I’m feeling really hopeful it’ll keep Candida straightened up in the end. 😁 (ugh-oh, stoner on repeat)

That was some micro-surgery on the MK!

Looking forward, HH! :Rasta:
Lol, def needed my specs on for that one, doubled up over my tent shades! :cool:😂
Thanks GDB.

The biggest news is that the 4x4 Candida has been flipped!
:yahoo: Won't be long now before the store-room is full again.
that makes ME super happy
:yahoo:
Since Candida is a soccer-grade flop artist, I added a new tomato-cage sort of contraption. I manually put it together and it’s meant to be a triangular figuration, but I added an extra piece, so it could be a square. It’s harder to see, because it’s camouflage green. Lol.
Excellent idea to keep that thing upright as it packs on the weight. Otherwise they'll be leaning all over everything in there!
In the 2x4, Alaskan purple is plugging right along.
Looking Van Nuys. :thumb:
The Mango Kush lil weirdo got a little taller, so I did go ahead and top her tiny leaf, (see pointer) just to see if we can get her growing correctly.
Damn you found the perfect size scissors for that job. Noice. Smort. :)

Damn you found the perfect size scissors for that job. Noice, Smort. :)
😂 😂 🤣 Nearly peed a little, laughing!

Thanks Shed, I hope you’re right. I want to get a couple more going in there when this one finishes. Candida party!

I've wondered about these tomato cages. Good to see this in action. They look gorgeous, even the little odd one looks like it is getting going to my eyes.

I've wondered about these tomato cages. Good to see this in action. They look gorgeous, even the little odd one looks like it is getting going to my eyes.
Thanks Carmen, it seems nice and sturdy. We’ll see when the buds come in for the real test. 👍

What he said..^^^ ☝️

And I hope your Sunday is shaping up to be a good one, HH!💚

Back
Top Bottom