Heavenly Hybrid’s Hideout: Jump In Anytime

Nice work on the Candida re-veg!👍

And cool, you're getting aboard the Wookiee train!🚂
Good Luck with the seeds- I'll bet they all go...

That Wookiees is some effing great smoke...
And I'm not just saying that because my son invented it..:)❤️

Hi HH, me too. It's been a while. I'm pleased to see your Candidas revegging and doing their thang. Good job persevering with them, and good luck with the Wookies grow. I have a soft spot for Candida, possibly because it's been such a journey Idk. I like to hear that it is still running.
Thank you so much Carmen, I was looking for your current grow, have you got one going right now?
Oh yes, Candida is special to me, very special. :love: Mr. Shed sent me that seed years and years ago and I’ve been very happy to have it and keep it going, in fact I should go smoke some of it now - I’ve been feeling stressed lately! 😶‍🌫️ Plus it keeps my MIL’s dog running around like a puppy - so they say.
Congratulations on keeping that thing going and wrangling it into shape! Speaking of Candida, can you tell me what your doggy dosing is for CBD oil? Do you figure it by mg of CBD/lb of dog or some other method?
Thank you! Such a relief.

I am no InTheShed and my method is very unscientific. I’ll give you what I’ve got and you can do the mathing? I make the oil 2 oz/2 cups Evoo. Their dog weighs about 130 lbs. and gets 2-3ml doses, 2x per day in his food. They fluctuate that dose depending on how he is responding, if he has a hard day of running, etc. My dog weighs about 50 lbs. and she gets .5ml doses. Figuring out the dosage has been mostly based on how much relief the dog needs, through some trial and error. For my MIL, the results are pretty obvious, so it makes it easier for her. Hope that helps some :)
Nice work on the Candida re-veg!👍

And cool, you're getting aboard the Wookiee train!🚂
Good Luck with the seeds- I'll bet they all go...

That Wookiees is some effing great smoke...
And I'm not just saying that because my son invented it..:)❤️
Lol, thanks Carcass. I’m wishin, and hopin, and prayin that one pops! I haven’t had any success yet, so fingies crossed. I hear pretty great things and I’m ready to see it for myself. 😁

I make the oil 2 oz/2 cups Evoo.
Using @Oldbear's spreadsheet and based on 2oz post-decarb weight Candida, 2 cups EVOO in the MB machine, at the 15% CBD that my plants are, that gets you:

13.7mg CBD/ml of oil.
Their dog weighs about 130 lbs. and gets 2-3ml doses, 2x per day in his food.
2ml of that oil delivers 27.4mg of CBD, or 0.21mg/pound of dog/dose. 3mg delivers 41.1mg or .32mg/pound/dose.
My dog weighs about 50 lbs. and she gets .5ml doses
.5ml would be 6.85mg CBD or 0.14mg CBD/pound/dose.

Hope that helps!

What effects does it have? Does it make you feel high?
I’ll be sure to keep an eye out for a new journal then! :)

I don’t feel like it makes me high at all, but Mr. H has always said he feels a little buzz. I use it mostly for when I’m feeling anxiety or stressed, also when I accidentally take too much oil. I know when I’ve had too much oil because I start having paranoid, panicky thoughts “what was that sound” type of a thing, then my mind will take it down the path of horrors, imagining what terrible thing that sound was. Lol, it used to freak me out a lot, but now I recognize it and take a few hits of Candida - and I’m a-okay again.
The best way I can try to describe it is, it takes those negative feelings down a couple notches, whether it’s panic, anxiety, whatever. Another frequently use for it is to reduce inflammation, that is why my dog-in-law(?) takes it. He’s a horse-sized Rottweiler and has had hip issues for a while now. They had him taking medicine from the Vet, but it had some very negative side effects and was super expensive. We gave CBD oil a try and poof, he’s back to his regular old self!

5ml would be 6.85mg CBD or 0.14mg CBD/pound/dose.

Hope that helps!
Thank you Shed! Those are some impressive mathing skills 👍

I’ll be sure to keep an eye out for a new journal then! :)

I don’t feel like it makes me high at all, but Mr. H has always said he feels a little buzz. I use it mostly for when I’m feeling anxiety or stressed, also when I accidentally take too much oil. I know when I’ve had too much oil because I start having paranoid, panicky thoughts “what was that sound” type of a thing, then my mind will take it down the path of horrors, imagining what terrible thing that sound was. Lol, it used to freak me out a lot, but now I recognize it and take a few hits of Candida - and I’m a-okay again.
The best way I can try to describe it is, it takes those negative feelings down a couple notches, whether it’s panic, anxiety, whatever. Another frequently use for it is to reduce inflammation, that is why my dog-in-law(?) takes it. He’s a horse-sized Rottweiler and has had hip issues for a while now. They had him taking medicine from the Vet, but it had some very negative side effects and was super expensive. We gave CBD oil a try and poof, he’s back to his regular old self!

Thank you Shed! Those are some impressive mathing skills 👍
I know what you mean about those panicky thoughts and and imaginings. I sometimes get that if I smoke the wrong strain. I wonder how routinely taking Candida in oil form for inflammation would affect one's ability to get high from THC heavy weed. I love that your dog-in-law is getting so much relief! :)

Thanks so much Carmen. Oh yes, it definitely impedes the THC, which is part of how it helps when I get too-high with oil. Shed can probably share some insight because if I remember right, his wife uses cbd oil daily for her arthritis, but also smokes like a champion. @Amy Gardner as well, if she happens to come through and share with us!

it definitely impedes the THC, which is part of how it helps when I get too-high with oil. Shed can probably share some insight
"By the early 1980s, it had been shown that THC led to a significant increase of acute anxiety symptoms, while CBD had no effect. When CBD and THC were administered together, the anxiogenic effect of THC was halved. This was an important indication that the anxiety-inducing effects of THC could be antagonized by CBD. The results from later studies, however, were inconsistent; the anxiety-reducing effect of CBD was not found in all subsequent studies.

"The few studies that exist on the effects of CBD show that this cannabinoid can counteract some of the negative effects of THC, although their results have not always been consistent."

his wife uses cbd oil daily, for her arthritis, but also smokes like a champion.
LOL she's appreciate that comparison, and it's certainly better than "chimney"! She does find that it takes more THC to get her high (as does HashGirl), but Mrs Shed also has a very high tolerance. Luckily her husband has a seemingly never-ending supply of cannabis. :p

LOL she's appreciate that comparison, and it's certainly better than "chimney"! She does find that it takes more THC to get her high (as does HashGirl), but Mrs Shed also has a very high tolerance. Luckily her husband has a seemingly never-ending supply of cannabis. :p

Wow! Shed has a link specifically for something I said. I feel so honoured. :love:

I know what you mean about those panicky thoughts and and imaginings. I sometimes get that if I smoke the wrong strain. I wonder how routinely taking Candida in oil form for inflammation would affect one's ability to get high from THC heavy weed. I love that your dog-in-law is getting so much relief! :)
I take 90mg a day of Candida oil and can still get nice and high from thc. Not like the old days but good and high!

I take 90mg a day of Candida oil and can still get nice and high from thc. Not like the old days but good and high!
Ok, that's good to know, thank you Otter.

Hello grow buds! These updates seem so dinky with just one plant, lol! Nonetheless, Candida is plugging along.

IMG_5160.jpeg
IMG_5158.jpeg
IMG_5159.jpeg

Adjusting well to her new home. I moved the lawn staples and ties out a bit and will probably let them grow upwards from here.

And here’s the little Candida who could.
IMG_5163.jpeg

Every so often I get a reminder that nature is pretty fantastic.✨

I’m operating in a Candida deficit and need to probably have a couple going in the 4x4. Which means I should probably drop a couple of photos to grow alongside.

As much as I’m enjoying the gorilla glue, it’s just not quite hittin that sleepy spot like kushes do for me. I’ll probably get either an OG Kush or Mango kush for one of those slots. The last spot, tbd.

I had soaked those three Wookiee beans but alas, no luck. I’ll keep trying tho. Now that I’ve got the 4x4 designated to photos for the next run, I think I’ll just try one Wookiee bean at a time from now on, at least until I get a timeline down on paper, otherwise my brain can’t wrap itself around the plan.

Well, I guess that’s a wrap! Short and sweet these days. And as always, I hope you’re all doing well and your gardens are green! :love:

Hi everyone, time for a new update, with a lil som som extra.

Candida is all set up on the new swick thingy I got.
IMG_5233.jpeg

It holds about a gallon of water. I filled it the other day and it drank the water down, so I’m assuming it’s working? I filled it again today, so I’ll put it to the test and no more top watering from now on. She’s about the right height to flip her to bloom soon. I plan to move her to the 4x4 all by her lil self, but I still need to clean it first. 🫤

Candida reveg #2 is getting bigger too.
IMG_5234.jpeg

Not exactly sure of the plan with this one yet. I’ll either clip and root both those two sprouts, or I’ll uppot and grow this one out like the other one.

And now the exciting new som som…. meet Alaskan Purple!
IMG_5235.jpeg

And her new friend… Mango Kush
IMG_5238.jpeg

They’re so tiny, it’s hard to see them in there, but they’re there! I plan to grow these two out along with two Candidas. And the new grow is officially underway! Mango Kush is a personal favorite for bedtime, so it was an easy choice for me. I let Mr. H pick the last spot and he surprisingly made a solid, quick decision, and Alaskan Purple is born!

That’s the excitement round here, I hope you’re all doing well. :love:

Hi everyone, time for a new update, with a lil som som extra.

Candida is all set up on the new swick thingy I got.
IMG_5233.jpeg

It holds about a gallon of water. I filled it the other day and it drank the water down, so I’m assuming it’s working? I filled it again today, so I’ll put it to the test and no more top watering from now on. She’s about the right height to flip her to bloom soon. I plan to move her to the 4x4 all by her lil self, but I still need to clean it first. 🫤

Candida reveg #2 is getting bigger too.
IMG_5234.jpeg

Not exactly sure of the plan with this one yet. I’ll either clip and root both those two sprouts, or I’ll uppot and grow this one out like the other one.

And now the exciting new som som…. meet Alaskan Purple!
IMG_5235.jpeg

And her new friend… Mango Kush
IMG_5238.jpeg

They’re so tiny, it’s hard to see them in there, but they’re there! I plan to grow these two out along with two Candidas. And the new grow is officially underway! Mango Kush is a personal favorite for bedtime, so it was an easy choice for me. I let Mr. H pick the last spot and he surprisingly made a solid, quick decision, and Alaskan Purple is born!

That’s the excitement round here, I hope you’re all doing well. :love:
Congrats on the newbies, HH!

Very soon I'll be trying out the swick bases too. What are you feeding the Candida on the swick?

Ooooh...

What kind of swicky thing?
AC Infinity!?!
I've been looking at them for a few months now.
Maybe I'll await your review before I jump.

Congrats on the new babies!

Back
Top Bottom