InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Were these off the first mother plant? If he was getting that kind of coin the end result must be damn good. I hope my seeds retain enough of the original genetics!
That was my understanding.

I'll see if I can find where I saw it.

Were these off the first mother plant? If he was getting that kind of coin the end result must be damn good. I hope my seeds retain enough of the original genetics!

I'm going to see if I can find out how these seeds came about and I'll report back.

[They're S1's not F1's...corrected above]
IMG_2875.jpeg

If it’s the same ones I got from Beez, it was a CapJunky X Chem91 mix that pollinated an original CapJunky and these are S1’s from one of those babies.
Very sturdy plant, massive leaves already.

Yours may be different but that’s basically how he explained mine.

That's really insane and should be reported to the manufacturer! I don't understand vent-free indoor combustion. :hmmmm:

I hear ya. We had the oven on from about 4:30 to about 7:30 with the doors and windows closed and, maybe it's a coincidence, but I was getting light headed by the end!

Definitely a greenhouse gas. I hope science comes up with a response because governments seem to have a tough time getting to a solution.

Thanks Captain! I remember reading that the government was coming for our gas stoves :cheesygrinsmiley: but I will definitely have the vent running from now on.

If the earth could recycle the CO2 we're putting out it would be a wash, but the earth isn't capable of keeping up with what we're doing to it now. Excess anything is bad...it's basically the definition of "excess"!

Great find sb, thanks! And definitely fuck that faulty heater. We need you and your loved ones hanging here, not dead and buried.
:green_heart:

If you can I would have someone with a real meter check that out if they didn't install the meter they were supposed to.

💯

I put one of those CO meters next to my blazing wood burning fireplace a few years back and it didn't register anything. I took it back!

Thanks for the questions kitten! I'll answer to the best of my knowledge, with the caveat that anyone who wants to try something to see what happens certainly should. Still...

1. 13-13-13 is not a recommended NPK ratio for cannabis, so I don't recommend using that type of fertilizer. I think you're much better off deciding on a fertilizer method (synthetic or organic) and then finding a trusted line of nutes if you go synthetic. Mixing and matching makes it very difficult to figure out what might be wrong if things go sideways.

2. Ammonium nitrate will eventually break down into nitrate nitrogen, which is fine if you have a plant that's N deficient, but it won't add anything positive to a plant that isn't suffering an N deficiency.

If your plants are showing issues with your current nutes, there are probably safer ways to help it besides top dressing with something it may not need.
I was just thinking about everyone that has headaches at Family Holiday dinners. Could it possibly be made worse by cooking the turkey all nite n day? I think it’s just the family members that are attending making them suffer at my family gatherings though. lol 😂 CL🍀 :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::cheesygrinsmiley:

If it’s the same ones I got from Beez, it was a CapJunky X Chem91 mix that pollinated an original CapJunky and these are S1’s from one of those babies.
Mine were just labeled Cap Junky S1, but I'll let you know if I get more details! Either way, I hope mine is sturdy as well to survive the schlepping. :)
I was just thinking about everyone that has headaches at Family Holiday dinners. Could it possibly be made worse by cooking the turkey all nite n day? I think it’s just the family members that are attending making them suffer at my family gatherings though. lol CL🍀
Very well could be, especially in combination with the nattering of relatives!

IMG_2875.jpeg

Very nice, sounds like a winner 🏆

If they are then this probably isn't from one! :eek:
When the CJ clones were first released they were $1,000 each. And you're right, if my clone had cost $1,000 you wouldn't have beans and neither would I.

And yes, the Cap Junky S1 seeds are from clones off one of the original cuts.

Monday update, a day late and trichome pics short. :(

I didn't have a chance to get trich pics before the light went out last night (I'm going 20/4 with off time from 7-11pm), and this morning was hectic, so in the meantime here are a couple of pics from yesterday just to prove they're still with us!

Queen G auto 2, day 90, 55 days with pistils:

And here is the QG on day 98, 66 days with pistils:

If you're wondering what that plant would look like without all the dead leaves, Photoshop (or double H's green glasses) to the rescue!

Wouldn't it be nice if that were the reality. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Finally for the day, a big :thanks: to @North Atlantic Seed Co for their MOTY prizes:

T-shirt, stickers, plant labels, a very nice hand-written note, and a pack of Brain Storm seeds. Here is the description:

Genetics: Slurricane #7 x The Brunch F1 #5 - Feminized Photoperiod
Type: Indica Dominant Hybrid
Flowering Time: 55 – 65 days
[short!]
Terpene Profile: Peppery and fruity. Caryophyllene and Limone are very dominant in all test samples. Humulene and Ocimene consistently rounded out the top 4 terpenes in all samples as well.
Effect: Very relaxing, but won't put you in a coma. May result in a pleasant lack of motivation during the day, or a smooth passage into slumber during the evening.

If that sounds up your alley, click on the link and check 'em out. And thanks again to NASC for the goods!

That's it for me today and I'll try to get some trich pics tonight. I hope everyone's weekend went well and spring is in the air. 🌬️

Quotes:
I've got the original CJ cut too. Definitely the best weed I've grown. Got it free from a friend. My wife wouldn't let me spend that much money on a cut .lol It's worth every penny if you plan to keep it around awhile
Nice score on the clone and the crosses you have planned! And that's an excellent review. :)
Clones. More clones! It sounds like those seeds are something special.
I sure hope the seeds have enough of the original genetics to live up to the mother!

I didn't have a chance to get trich pics before the light went out last night (I'm going 20/4 with off time from 7-11pm), and this morning was hectic, so in the meantime here are a couple of pics from yesterday just to prove they're still with us!

If you're wondering what that plant would look like without all the dead leaves, Photoshop (or double H's green glasses) to the rescue!

Finally for the day, a big :thanks: to @North Atlantic Seed Co for their MOTY prizes:

T-shirt, stickers, plant labels, a very nice hand-written note, and a pack of Brain Storm seeds. Here is the description:

[short!]
Terpene Profile: Peppery and fruity. Caryophyllene and Limone are very dominant in all test samples. Humulene and Ocimene consistently rounded out the top 4 terpenes in all samples as well.
Effect: Very relaxing, but won't put you in a coma. May result in a pleasant lack of motivation during the day, or a smooth passage into slumber during the evening.

If that sounds up your alley, click on the link and check 'em out. And thanks again to NASC for the goods!

That's it for me today and I'll try to get some trich pics tonight. I hope everyone's weekend went well and spring is in the air. 🌬️

Quotes:

Nice score on the clone and the crosses you have planned! And that's an excellent review. :)

I sure hope the seeds have enough of the original genetics to live up to the mother!
i think your QG 1is dead yes dead Lol! nice winnings

[short!]

Quotes:

I got my pack from them as well. I love the shirt, the beans I will do in the next few grows, growing seedsman prizes right now.

I like the Queen G, her sis will skid across the finish line and be fine, too.

Smoking some right now in the airvape and love that thing for terps/tastes

I've got a few of those Queen G beans.
I 100% guarantee they will turn out nicer than mine. :high-five:
I got my pack from them as well. I love the shirt, the beans I will do in the next few grows, growing seedsman prizes right now.
I like the Queen G, her sis will skid across the finish line and be fine, too.
Smoking some right now in the airvape and love that thing for terps/tastes
Nice classy shirt that I need to wait for the narrow window of black-t-shirt weather to wear!

I'm sure that the QGa2 will clean up nicely after trimming (and those 8 tops are heavy), but the bleached calyxes on the QGa won't ever look good. That said, it's still sticky AF. I can't even pull off a dead fan without the buds sticking to my fingers!
I have a new strain of autos to play with made by a buddy of mine. He reversed a Man Bear Alien Pig auto from Mephisto and pollinated a Panama Red auto plant with the pollen. He named it Noriega Auto.
Har!

Back
Top Bottom