Con's Outdoor Lake Grow

They're coming along nicely considering the chilly temps! I'm sure they wouldn't dry out in 2 days if they were in hard sided containers.

Also I'm with GG about taking the peat off before you transplant. Big roots might push through but all the fishbone roots will be stuck in the container.
Yes the peat pots will be removed when they go into their final pot which will be tomorrow

Good day folks, they are now up potted the cheese & fat bastard had roots to the bottom of the peat pots the Gelato a bit smaller but in the ground & peat pots removed & watered pics of final containers & east & south views they will get direct sun from sun rise to 1-2 pm then lightly shaded for the rest of the day will hook up auto waterer later today & gone tomorrow till next Wednesday or Thursday & hope to do some LST when I get back have a good week end going to call this week 3

Week 3.5 back out at the lake was gone for 6 days & the plants are doing g good & grew quite a bit &auto waterer worked, having a heat wave now &started a couple days before I left with temps from 29-33c & forecasted to last another week I set up a tarp for sun & rain protection before I left & served it'd purpose, I did some LST on all 3 late afternoon & did good also fed them ay 3/4 strength till run off having no luck uploading pics but will keep trying , cheers

Week 3.5 back out at the lake was gone for 6 days & the plants are doing g good & grew quite a bit &auto waterer worked, having a heat wave now &started a couple days before I left with temps from 29-33c & forecasted to last another week I set up a tarp for sun & rain protection before I left & served it'd purpose, I did some LST on all 3 late afternoon & did good also fed them ay 3/4 strength till run off having no luck uploading pics but will keep trying , cheers

Finally able to upload phone has to be in right spot can't be out by a couple MM Lol!, using lake water to feed the plants & ph is 7.6 so ph'd down to 6.1 after nutes mixed

Quite the bend you've got going on there! Looking good so here's to healthy summer growth. :high-five:
Thanks Shed they seem to of grown upward more than outward but the stocks are thickening up unsure about the previous damaged leaves on the cheese should I cut them off ?

I like the bend your grow has taken con! :green_heart:
They kinda shot up while I was away hopefully they start filling out, the Gelato should fill out nice not quite as tall as the others

Happy Friday everyone, pic is my low budget rain & sun cover, question for you's today is going to be sunny with temps reaching 31-33c should I give the plants shade or will they be alright in this heat & sun ???

We get days like this every summer here, and my plants take them just fine. Just have to keep an eye on the soil. Keep it from drying out too much.
We're getting up to 31⁰C today and the last couple of days have been 30⁰C.
What's the humidity like there right now?

We get days like this every summer here, and my plants take them just fine. Just have to keep an eye on the soil. Keep it from drying out too much.
We're getting up to 31⁰C today and the last couple of days have been 30⁰C.
What's the humidity like there right now?
Hey MH humidity is 80%, we had some rain last night

33C and full sun I'd go with shade, but 33C and clouds and tree shadows should be fine. Sometimes it's the air temps + the heat from radiating sunlight that can damage the leaves.
They get direct sun from sunrise till 1ish then intermittent shade & sun till sundown, they did well today pretty humid today also, just a bit unsure with this outdoor grow my 1st one last year didn't do very well but from what I learned over the winter & the 420 group I have high hope, it's like California hot here just don't have the scantily dressed women here

Happy Sunday hope everyone had a good weekend, end of week 3 not much new, plants taking the heat & sun well, the fat bastard is growing real fast & probably going to have to train it so it comes back on itself already at the pot edge and not many side branches yet the cheese doing ok & the Gelato catching up with the Cheese gave them full strength nutes a few days ago 1st pic is the Gelato then the fFat Bastard & the Cheese, have a good Sunday I'm going fishing & either getting fish or sunburnt one of the 2 maybe both

Happy Sunday hope everyone had a good weekend, end of week 3 not much new, plants taking the heat & sun well, the fat bastard is growing real fast & probably going to have to train it so it comes back on itself already at the pot edge and not many side branches yet the cheese doing ok & the Gelato catching up with the Cheese gave them full strength nutes a few days ago 1st pic is the Gelato then the fFat Bastard & the Cheese, have a good Sunday I'm going fishing & either getting fish or sunburnt one of the 2 maybe both

Love the training.

Love the training.
Thanks, they cooperated very well that Fat Bastard is growing like a wild weed & going to see if I can 180 it to keep it in the pot

Back
Top Bottom