Con's Outdoor Lake Grow

Yeah the peat pots will be removed, just have sticky bug pads for now you have any suggestions? NEEM oil ? Dish soap & water? Also have a 12 gauge for bigger pests Lol
I use neem oil for PM but it will work for some pest.

I tried a few plants last year
I use neem oil for PM but it will work for some pest.
But was my first attempt & turned out pretty shitty LOL! Did not have any issues with bugs but will pick up something for them just in case at months end when I go back in to reload, I'll see what the grow store I use has, thanks for popping in

Well I think my Cheese auto got a bit of sun burn the other day I left them out to long & it decided to lay down so into the nursery & shot of water & seems to be recovering, we will see how it's doing by the week end, had a stowaway in the boat while fishing the other day & scared the shat out of me & it did make it back to shore

20230514_175544.jpg

20230515_104033.jpg

Well I think my Cheese auto got a bit of sun burn the other day I left them out to long & it decided to lay down so into the nursery & shot of water & seems to be recovering, we will see how it's doing by the week end, had a stowaway in the boat while fishing the other day & scared the shat out of me & it did make it back to shore

20230514_175544.jpg

20230515_104033.jpg
I hate snakes they scare the shit out of me.

Evening dude....

The cheese looks like it will recover well. The other two are looking nice and healthy. How much sun are they seeing in terms of hours of light and darkness? 14/10? Or is it more like 12/12?

Keep it up 👍🏻

Evening dude....

The cheese looks like it will recover well. The other two are looking nice and healthy. How much sun are they seeing in terms of hours of light and darkness? 14/10? Or is it more like 12/12?

Keep it up 👍🏻
They get the sun from 8 am till about 4 pm then nursery light tii 1am or 2am about 14 hr total

Looking good over there Con:high-five: cheese always a great choice!
that snake freaks me out though..lol..rather deal with alligators or sharks then those freaky ass things..
:passitleft:
It's just a garter snake, lol!
They're small and non-venomous.

I hate snakes they scare the shit out of me.
I don't fear them, but I am very wary of them. I worked at a place that had a ton of snakes, and a lot of them were rattlesnakes, so many that out patrol vehicles all had shovels with squared off fronts on them, for taking the heads off. We also had a ton of king snakes, gopher snakes, and some huge bull snakes(?). The baby gopher snakes look almost the same as baby rattlers, and baby rattlers don't have rattles!!! I worked swing shift, the day shift guys never saw snakes, but as soon as the sun went down, the snakes came out! Popular misconception that rattlesnakes rattle first, they don't, if you surprise one they strike first. I put my foot down around the corner of a building and had one bounce off the top of my steel toed boot! I normally I didn't kill them, but that one died! I also have some mountain property, there's not as many rattlers, but enough that I get my dogs a rattlesnake shot every year. But I digress.......

Looking good over there Con:high-five: cheese always a great choice!
that snake freaks me out though..lol..rather deal with alligators or sharks then those freaky ass things..
:passitleft:
Yeah the little bugger slithered by my feet while fishing & almost jumped out of the boat its a harmless garder snake still wondering how it got in

I don't fear them, but I am very wary of them. I worked at a place that had a ton of snakes, and a lot of them were rattlesnakes, so many that out patrol vehicles all had shovels with squared off fronts on them, for taking the heads off. We also had a ton of king snakes, gopher snakes, and some huge bull snakes(?). The baby gopher snakes look almost the same as baby rattlers, and baby rattlers don't have rattles!!! I worked swing shift, the day shift guys never saw snakes, but as soon as the sun went down, the snakes came out! Popular misconception that rattlesnakes rattle first, they don't, if you surprise one they strike first. I put my foot down around the corner of a building and had one bounce off the top of my steel toed boot! I normally I didn't kill them, but that one died! I also have some mountain property, there's not as many rattlers, but enough that I get my dogs a rattlesnake shot every year. But I digress.......
Glad we have no rattlers in this area just garder snakes but the mosquitoes & sand flies & spruce Beatles are nasty here

Back
Top Bottom