Con's Outdoor Lake Grow

No snakes on a boat! Eels I can see but na ah to the serpent!
I'll make a movie snakes on a boat, no eels here but we have Mariah & burbit which wrap around your arm like a eel or snake would they freak me out I just cut the line some people eat them & call them poor man's lobster but I hate water bugs

Are the bags heavy enough so the provincial birds don’t carry them off?
Ravens & turkey vultures & eagles here the mosquitoes are my worry Lol but our provincial bird Is the great Grey owl & you hear them every once in a while in the evening

I'll make a movie snakes on a boat, no eels here but we have Mariah & burbit which wrap around your arm like a eel or snake would they freak me out I just cut the line some people eat them & call them poor man's lobster but I hate water bugs
I looked them up. Those are considerable fish! Slimy slinky, oh yeah that's eely enough! They're tough to handle. Bigger the better I think. They eat well, sweet white meat. That's American or conga eels.

No dough
I looked them up. Those are considerable fish! Slimy slinky, oh yeah that's eely enough! They're tough to handle. Bigger the better I think. They eat well, sweet white meat. That's American or conga eels.
I think they kinda look like those Asian snake heads that have invaded the southern states but not as vicious/ aggressive mean assed fish

Love a bit of fishing con. Especially taking my 10 year old boy to do man things and to actually appreciate what real life is all about.....

You've got the right idea there dude. I'm in Kent, UK. Real historical countryside. Nothing but rabbits, sheep and badgers here. The real threat flies in the skies. Loads of birds of prey

Love a bit of fishing con. Especially taking my 10 year old boy to do man things and to actually appreciate what real life is all about.....

You've got the right idea there dude. I'm in Kent, UK. Real historical countryside. Nothing but rabbits, sheep and badgers here. The real threat flies in the skies. Loads of birds of prey
Yeah love living out at my sight for 5.5 months of the year totally different where you are most land is privately owned , love the forests there like right out of a Brothers Grimm novel spooky looking & ancient &a different view of the moon

Good morning happy may long weekend , not much to report on the end of week 2 the evening Temps still a bit cool 6-8c so growth is a bit slow but over night temp supposed stay above 10c this coming week & the plants will be put in their final pots by Wednesday then they're on their own for a week as I make a restock run back home the Gelato is still small but growing (it started a week behind the others) should I put them in the ground in 3 days or keep them in the peat pots till I get back ? a week from this Wednesday or Thursday in the trailer or are the peat pots to small ,

Good morning happy may long weekend , not much to report on the end of week 2 the evening Temps still a bit cool 6-8c so growth is a bit slow but over night temp supposed stay above 10c this coming week & the plants will be put in their final pots by Wednesday then they're on their own for a week as I make a restock run back home the Gelato is still small but growing (it started a week behind the others) should I put them in the ground in 3 days or keep them in the peat pots till I get back ? a week from this Wednesday or Thursday in the trailer or are the peat pots to small ,
Got new pictures?

How long does it take for them to dry out the soil?
About 2 days I will be gone for 6-7 days but I have a auto waterer just don't know if they will out grow their pots while I am gone the Gelato is pretty small yet but the other 2 are about 4" tall

It's really the roots I would worry about. If they're needing to be watered every other day I would transplant them before leaving.
If you trust the auto-watering system you can wait, they won't suffer from being in those pots a little longer.

It's really the roots I would worry about. If they're needing to be watered every other day I would transplant them before leaving.
If you trust the auto-watering system you can wait, they won't suffer from being in those pots a little longer.
Yeah that Gelato is still pretty small about 3 days for water the other 2 are every 2nd day, I'll see what they're like the day before I leave, just gonna play it day by day

Yeah that's not what I'm looking for I understand about the root ball & when it wants water every day it would be time to up pot, I'm going back to the city Wednesday & won't be back for 7-8 days just don't know if the 2 larger plants will out grow those small peat pots &have the roots go through the sides while I'm away but I'm just going to play it safe & put them in there final potsin a day or 2 & hook up the auto waterer

Back
Top Bottom