Con's Outdoor Lake Grow

Good weekend folks, end of week 4 not much action yet but they are growing the Gelato is filling out nice the cheese is slow going but growing the Fat Bastard is getting THICK! The stock is getting huge & has been trained at 180 degrees & getting some nice growth, the fishing is slow but so nice out here

This week's view

20230604_125157.jpg

Good weekend folks, end of week 4 not much action yet but they are growing the Gelato is filling out nice the cheese is slow going but growing the Fat Bastard is getting THICK! The stock is getting huge & has been trained at 180 degrees & getting some nice growth, the fishing is slow but so nice out here

Growing outdoors and heavy training. Sign me in

:popcorn:

Hey folks hope everyone is having a good week, question for the outdoor growers, I have to temporarily relocate my outdoor plants & will be difficult to throw a tarp over for when it rains will the rain hurt the plants while still in veg ? Will it mess up the soil PH while using synthetic nutes ?

Hasn't hurt mine. It's in flowering, and when the rain sticks around too long that you'll see problems.
Or if it's a really hard downpour, or high winds.
During veg you could get PM if it rains a lot and during flower to much rain can cause bud rot. But the PM can be dealt with the bud rot just cut it out. This is all part of growing outdoors. O you can get PM during flower.

Hasn't hurt mine. It's in flowering, and when the rain sticks around too long that you'll see problems.
Or if it's a really hard downpour, or high winds.
Thanks for the reply that's good to hear,

During veg you could get PM if it rains a lot and during flower to much rain can cause bud rot. But the PM can be dealt with the bud rot just cut it out. This is all part of growing outdoors. O you can get PM during flower.
How's it going KL they're still in veg &the rain supposed to be light was just unsure how it would effect my ph'd water with nutes

It amazes me how you guys train these plants; it seems they can take a lot of manipulation and still grow without problems. I have never tried it and my Sour Deezes are mostly sativa so I am afraid I will snap them. My Apple Fritter would have been a good one to try as it is a 50/50 indica sativa.

It amazes me how you guys train these plants; it seems they can take a lot of manipulation and still grow without problems. I have never tried it and my Sour Deezes are mostly sativa so I am afraid I will snap them. My Apple Fritter would have been a good one to try as it is a 50/50 indica sativa.
I'm still a amateur but I do yoga to them before the final bend, just work that stem back & forth in all directions a bit * increase slowly, it helps loosen the fibers before the final bend & usually just before watering, the stem seems to be softer then

I'm still a amateur but I do yoga to them before the final bend, just work that stem back & forth in all directions a bit * increase slowly, it helps loosen the fibers before the final bend & usually just before watering, the stem seems to be softer then

Right on brother; you aint afraid of breaking a stem.

:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom