Con's Outdoor Lake Grow

Hey con!

I finally made it to your grow and I'm loving it. Your grow area looks so secluded. Nice!

And your cat really looks like a guardcat!

Plus, I can watch your Fat Bastard and see what might have been (since mine didn't make it)!

Looking forward! :Rasta:
Hey GDB thanks for looking in yeah pretty hard to follow everyone's journals, the cats are cool little protecters no mice issues here, so far the FB is doing better than I thought for outdoors & seems pretty hardy going to see how it does indoors this fall the little area is good & out of view even though 60% of people here are smokers so I don't like to advertise

Looking good and 2 out of 3 on an outside auto grow are pretty good odds! They can be temperamental when their environment isn't exactly how they like it. And that Cheese may come around just fine if you're not seeing pistils yet!
Thanks Shed, I'm just going to let that Cheese do what ever it wants no training the FB & Gelato are doing better than I thought & developing some nice nodes the FB stock is fat & seems to be doing the best so far got to go home for 5 days & lots of rain predicted so I'm putting up the tarp & should get direct sun when it's not raining for 6-7 hours so hopefully they do good

Good day folks happy July long for you Canuks & happy upcoming July 4th for everyone south of the border, end of week 7 and all seems good, almost had to do a evac had a forest fire start up one lake over a few kms away but the water bombers got it out , the Gelato is growing great & same with the Fat Bastrd both are getting some decent pistils, the Charlie brown cheese is still alive but pretty scraggly, temps still in the high 20's today as well as yesterday 30-31c, not much left for training just waiting for the other bud sites to catch up a bit with the main cola & then they're on there own have a good one

Good day folks happy July long for you Canuks & happy upcoming July 4th for everyone south of the border, end of week 7 and all seems good, almost had to do a evac had a forest fire start up one lake over a few kms away but the water bombers got it out , the Gelato is growing great & same with the Fat Bastrd both are getting some decent pistils, the Charlie brown cheese is still alive but pretty scraggly, temps still in the high 20's today as well as yesterday 30-31c, not much left for training just waiting for the other bud sites to catch up a bit with the main cola & then they're on there own have a good one

Love your plants.

Love your plants.
Thanks Keith been lucky especially with bugs & the weather a couple leaves got munched on so I sprinkled some cinnamon around them & seems to be helping & weather is decent & luckily no deficiency's

Thanks Keith been lucky especially with bugs & the weather a couple leaves got munched on so I sprinkled some cinnamon around them & seems to be helping & weather is decent & luckily no deficiency's
Cinnamon, I have never tried that, and it smells good. Thanks for the info, Con.

Good day 420 hope all is good, a day early going to be a rainy day tomorrow so today it is, end of week 8 the Cheese auto still looking like Charlie Browns Christmas tree I don't think it's growing but it is still alive, the Fat Bastard & Gelato are doing good nice & green & spreading out my tent pegs used for training are not holding anymore so I removed them & not going to tie down they can do there own thing from now on, a little cooler the last few days 8c in the evening s but warming back up to the mid 20's, still in stretch & still 4-5 days between watering, other than that no bug problems or anything else, have a good week, any input from anyone? Suggestions?

Looks awesome Con, the training is on point man.

That little one well, your two beast make up for the small one on the team.

My only suggestion; keep doing what you doing seems to work very well.

:passitleft:
Thanks I'm undecided if I should tie down with string or let them go & bulk up then tie down, have lots of room between the bud sites conapy is pretty even on the 2 plants, thanks for stopping by

Pic of the week Lol pun intended some will get it

20230702_144946.jpg

Thanks I'm undecided if I should tie down with string or let them go & bulk up then tie down, have lots of room between the bud sites conapy is pretty even on the 2 plants, thanks for stopping by
Love the flat canopies on the two beauties and the Cheese is doing whatever it's doing! If you want to keep them flat into flower I'd tie them into position now rather than wait for the bulking to start. That way the growth hormones are spread evenly as they bulk up rather than having some take off and the rest get left behind.

Love the flat canopies on the two beauties and the Cheese is doing whatever it's doing! If you want to keep them flat into flower I'd tie them into position now rather than wait for the bulking to start. That way the growth hormones are spread evenly as they bulk up rather than having some take off and the rest get left behind.
Thanks Shed yeah makes sense that will be tonight's project, still want those football sized buds Lol thanks again

Good day 420 hope life is good, end of week 9 & the plants are looking decent, Charlie Browns Christmas tree still going & refuses to die, the Gelato is catching up to the Fat Bastard standing 6" tall & 26" at its widest point had to add weights to help keep some branches level, The Fat Bastard is 8"tall & 30" at its widest also added weights to keep it flat color is good on both, temps have been cool 8-10c at night & 16-22c during the day & not much sun the last few days & more rain today so it's sitting under the tarp waiting for the sun, I removed some of the larger fan leaves that where not going to any bud sites & took it like a champ the plants did not droop any, will post pics of the weights when the rain stops, one more watering & I'll up the nutes maybe , have a good one folks

W
Good day 420 hope life is good, end of week 9 & the plants are looking decent, Charlie Browns Christmas tree still going & refuses to die, the Gelato is catching up to the Fat Bastard standing 6" tall & 26" at its widest point had to add weights to help keep some branches level, The Fat Bastard is 8"tall & 30" at its widest also added weights to keep it flat color is good on both, temps have been cool 8-10c at night & 16-22c during the day & not much sun the last few days & more rain today so it's sitting under the tarp waiting for the sun, I removed some of the larger fan leaves that where not going to any bud sites & took it like a champ the plants did not droop any, will post pics of the weights when the rain stops, one more watering & I'll up the nutes maybe , have a good one folks

Will get so.e better side pics later its hard to see with all the green bush around

Sun came out for how long who knows but a few pics of the flat canopy &the weights, I thought they would be drinking more but still only every 5-6days between feedings

Back
Top Bottom