Con's Outdoor Lake Grow

Sun came out for how long who knows but a few pics of the flat canopy &the weights, I thought they would be drinking more but still only every 5-6days between feedings

Love the use of sinkers.

Looking solid Con, very great use of fishing gear.

The stem on the one plant is sooo awesome twisted itself.

The training is on point my G.
Thanks, I was expecting them to be further along but I guess the training & inconsistent light would slow it down

They're looking great in the great outdoors! Time to build those buds now. :thumb:
Thanks Shed the FB is growing some calix & some are pistiling still & Gelato is still pistiling but should catch up soon

Well I think the Cheese auto/ Charlie Browns Christmas tree is on its last leg no new growth & what leaves that there is are turning different colors & it produced a small bud and it smells pretty decent & yes I'm gonna smoke it Lol! When it finally dies RIP Cheese

Another question for you all, is this wpm or aphid eggs ? it don't wipe off by finger or a damp towel & nothing under the leaves

20230719_173352.jpg

20230719_173333.jpg

20230719_173248.jpg

20230719_173238.jpg

Another question for you all, is this wpm or aphid eggs ? it don't wipe off by finger or a damp towel & nothing under the leaves

20230719_173352.jpg

20230719_173333.jpg

20230719_173248.jpg

20230719_173238.jpg
Looks like mite damage to me.

Looks like mite damage to me.
Could possibly be, some leaves have been munched on but just a few with the white dots so I cut them off and will keep a eye on them

Good day folks hope all is good, a day early going to be busy tomorrow so end of week 10 the Cheese auto still not looking good but will let it go as long as it will, the Gelato auto is pistiling up nice and looking healthy, the Fat Bastard auto is doing great & the buds are filling in nicely & bulking up but 2 branches are pistiling but guessing they'll catch up to the rest of the plant, upped the nutes to full strength daytime & night temps have warmed up the RH is a average of 85% & usually a decent breeze, couldn't upload a couple pics of the Gelato but will try again, that's about it for now have a puff & chill

The other pics, forgot to mention I tossed in a couple handfuls of worm castings to each plant for shits&giggles, top dressed

The other pics, forgot to mention I tossed in a couple handfuls of worm castings to each plant for shits&giggles, top dressed

Very nice con. :thumb: :goodjob:

Very nice con. :thumb: :goodjob:
Thanks KL surprising my amateur ass & getting lucky no deficiencies or other issues,knock on wood, not many bug issues & the cats are keeping away the mice & Shrews & deer

Nice and steady, buds stacking bro. 😎
Yeah it's coming along decent I don't think I'll be getting football sized buds but should be decent for my first real outdoor grow, gotta go back to the city in a few days for 5-6 days & when I get back that's usually when I see the most growth, thanks for popping in

Nice fish. Looks like he was a lot of fun fighting. :thumb: :woohoo:
Yeah both put up a good fight to big to eat they don't taste as good as the smaller ones so back in the water for breeding stock a few more inchs & it'll be a master angler at 28"

Back
Top Bottom