Con's Outdoor Lake Grow

My first plants were half that con. I remember them the most! Enjoy!
Thanks Stone I think for autos & first real time with a bit of knowledge & everyone's help with unpredictable hours of light & temps & luck they seem quite contempte found a few grass hoppers with some 1/2 eaten leaves this morning so I sprinkled a bit more cinnamon around the edge of the pot & added some bounce sheets around the upper pot so we'll see how that works, if I can get atheist 2 Oz from each plant I'll be happy

Thanks Stone I think for autos & first real time with a bit of knowledge & everyone's help with unpredictable hours of light & temps & luck they seem quite contempte found a few grass hoppers with some 1/2 eaten leaves this morning so I sprinkled a bit more cinnamon around the edge of the pot & added some bounce sheets around the upper pot so we'll see how that works, if I can get atheist 2 Oz from each plant I'll be happy

Found some leaves 1/2 eaten &a few grass hoppers on the plants today so I sprinkled some more cinnamon around the edges of the pots & put 4 sheets of bounce on duct tape & put around the upper edge of the pots & will see if that stops or slows the pests down

20230808_121403.jpg

20230808_121437.jpg

20230808_121447.jpg

I'm loving this rustic grow con!

Looking forward. :Rasta:

HI Shed I was hoping for atleast .9g but ended up with a rather large haul 1.1g to my surprise so I tried a sample in the vape & had a couple pulls & then straight into the garbage lol! I can not even describe the taste lol! But that Cheese lasted longer than I thought it would, RIP

Good morning 420 hope everyone had a good week, end of week 13 and all is good the Gelato is now out growing the Fat Bastard but the Fat Bastard buds are bigger & a few weeks ahead of the Gelato, the cinnamon & bounce sheets are doing there job, I took off all tie downs as they seemed to be hindering growth? They seem happier & growing upward & filling out better, trichomes on the Fat Bastard are mostly cloudy now the Gelato is just starting to pack on weight now, the FB I think has about 2 - 3 more weeks to go & the Gelato 3-4 weeks, temps both day & night are getting shorter & cooler & leaves are just starting to turn on the plus side the fishing is awesome & grouse hunting starts soon, have a puff & relax

Looking great bro 👍
Thanks GG they are both smelling strong I can smell them from 20-30 feet away, I don't think I'll be breaking any weight records but still happy for this outdoor grow

Thanks Stone still tiny compared to some of these plants others are growing but still happy with them
And you have every reason to be happy. I'm happy for you! :Rasta:

Good morning 420 hope everyone had a good week, end of week 13 and all is good the Gelato is now out growing the Fat Bastard but the Fat Bastard buds are bigger & a few weeks ahead of the Gelato, the cinnamon & bounce sheets are doing there job, I took off all tie downs as they seemed to be hindering growth? They seem happier & growing upward & filling out better, trichomes on the Fat Bastard are mostly cloudy now the Gelato is just starting to pack on weight now, the FB I think has about 2 - 3 more weeks to go & the Gelato 3-4 weeks, temps both day & night are getting shorter & cooler & leaves are just starting to turn on the plus side the fishing is awesome & grouse hunting starts soon, have a puff & relax

Very nice. 🍋

THanks GDB trees here are starting to turn & getting cooler & can't wait for the winter grow with new & improved lights & hoping this outdoor grow tastes good & the FB & Gelato are effective for pain & sleep,
And you have every reason to be happy. I'm happy for you! :Rasta:

THanks Keith you should of seen my 1st attempt on a outdoor grow last year Lol! this one is way better, I'll see if I can find a few pics so everyone can have a nice chuckle

From sun rise till 1-2 pm then semi shaded & some direct light between tall trees, I think I made a mistake keeping them flat & readjusting while in stretch I just cut all tie downs a couple days ago & they seem to be doing better that's the only thing I can think of just started week 14 I figured they'd be done by now but still bulking up & the Gelato is 2 weeks behind the Fat Bastard

BUT I noticed on my last indoor grow when I switched to this future harvest nutes with the mix you calculated they went a extra 2-3 weeks longer than my first grow & the godzilla Cookies stalled for 2-3 weeks maybe it's the nutes ? Ph is always adjusted to 6-6.3, trichomes are all cloudy & a couple are amber but thinking I F'd up with the training during stretch ? Any thoughts or insight ? &the weather here is more sun than cloudy

Back
Top Bottom